• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM terrorists try to block, storm hospital

I am aware Compton has a gang problem for years.

So what are you questioning about my comment of tracking down those who made threats on video towards the police.
Obviously, if you had read what I posted, it concerned your "leaders condemn protesters", your assumption that these are followers of BLM.

BLM doesn't advocate violence. You earlier tried to distinguish "rioters" from protesters, apparently that has ended.

It may be. I have not used the term BLM here or in other threads unless it was the topic.
Now you are just playing word games, since before there was a distinction between protesters and rioters, but then you lumped these (probable) Compton gangs in with protesters that "black leaders" must condemn.

Such "peaceful" protesters...

The LA County Sheriffs identified the individuals as “protesters” in their tweets about the matter.
“To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling ‘We hope they die’ referring to 2 LA Sheriff’s ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL,” the LA County Sheriffs wrote on Twitter. “People’s lives are at stake when ambulances can’t get through.”
They need to stop with the imprecise language and call these BLM rioters what they are. They are rioting criminals.

Now you are just playing word games, since before there was a distinction between protesters and rioters, but then you lumped these (probable) Compton gangs in with protesters that "black leaders" must condemn.

Show were I labeled them BLM

They need to stop with the imprecise language and call these BLM rioters what they are. They are rioting criminals.

Fine...and lets just call the right wing militias for what they really are...terrorists and thugs.

Show were I labeled them BLM
It is the topic, you chimed in initially with the distinction between rioters and protesters, showing some sign of delineation....but then "black leaders" must condemn these "protesters", no apparent delineation any longer.

Terrible. This is what happens when Trump is in charge. Trump has exploited divisions and tensions in our communities, and we are now reaping the violence that he has sown.

nah,
What "gangs" were at the hospital?
I'm not the one to ask, apparently I'm not the one who created this thread where the first words in the article say "Alleged BLM". You ought to pose that question to the author of the OP.

Fine...and let's just call the right-wing militias for what they really are...terrorists and thugs.
Right-wing militias protect property and lives. Left-wing thugs destroy property and end lives.

Or how about this: Right-wing militias stand by the police. Left-wing thugs throw rocks at the police.

Or this: Police are not afraid of the right-wing militias. Police are afraid of the left-wing thugs. See above.

It what I wrote clear, or would you like me to rephrase it?

This is the movement that the NBA, NFL, MLB and liberals including the media fully support. These people are propped up, encouraged and defended by the left. Keep it up, fuzzballs. And don't cry when you lose elections and start blaming it on stupid **** like RUSSIANS!!!

Dishonesty? What were the "outsiders" doing then? Do you support what they (outsiders" were doing at the hospital?

I have made it clear that there are rioters and their are peaceful protesters.

Then I apologize. The intentional conflation is so ubiquitous it is an easy mistake to make.

I agree that those who go beyond civil disobedience need to he dealt with. It is not OK. It is not fair and it is just as likely that you'd be wrecking the property of somebody on your side, which is super counterproductive.

I'm heading up north while the west coast burns, scouting areas in WA to burly retirement property. I intend to check out the situation in Portland and Seattle as I'll be in the area and both are in the news a lot.

I'm gonna ask some questions I can't find answers to. I know NW protesters have been dealing with protesters being used as human shields by outside elements, some who apparently see it as some kind of twisted "vacation". I know the protesters are mostly non-violent at their cores, but I want to know if they try to address this phenomenon at all. Even the hippie Rainbow Family has people to liason with law enforcement. I was part of that team for a couple of years. It may be possible that we aren't seeing this because it doesn't sell ads or support narratives or whatever. I saw a similar phenomenon during the Occupy protests. Where the US media pretended to not understand multiple aspects while multiple international outlets had entire segments on the people interfacing with the protests, explaining the People's Chorus and what the movement was trying to do. Which was to have a dialogue to identify what our problems were so solutions can be developed. But the media insisted on putting the movement down because they didn't have a list of demands or what they proposed as solutions.

I am hoping to demonstrate how much difference there is between what is actually happening and what the media is portraying. There is a big difference from what I can find online. So big that it could not be honest if it turns out to be the case, and that would represent a completely unacceptable abuse of the first amendment. There has already been violence based on reactions to the media's portrayal. Even the "MSM" doesn't do much beyond making a distinction between rioters and protesters. Nobody hammers the disconnect between the narrative conservative media is selling and objective reality.

I'm gonna see objective reality with my own eyes and possibly have a way to show it in a new way.

I will be reporting what find to the board. Kind of an interactive media outlet just for us!

We need to come to agreement on what is really going on around us if we're ever gonna heal the divide in this country.

This is the movement that the NBA, NFL, MLB and liberals including the media fully support. These people are propped up, encouraged and defended by the left. Keep it up, fuzzballs. And don't cry when you lose elections and start blaming it on stupid **** like RUSSIANS!!!

The fact that the smart money is betting on BLM should clue you in on who they think is going to win the election. :lol:

I am not surprised by the action of those BLM protesters in front of the hospital.

They obviously have no decency.

But, boy, do they expect other people to be sympathetic to their cause!

And, inexplicably, a lot of bleeding hearts are.

Unbelievable.

I am not surprised by the action of those BLM protesters in front of the hospital.

Unbelievable.

A majority are. :lol:

The protesters are willingly covering for the rioters. That makes them just as guilty. It's why I say there's no such thing as "peaceful protesters".

Anyone sincerely interested in peaceful protest should either leave as soon as the violence starts, or attack the rioters. However, neither of those are happening and they aren't happening for a reason.

That's like saying anyone who supports the gun owners and the second amendment also supports mass shootings....and anyone sincerely interested in the right to carry should leave their guns at home under lock and key. But I don't see that happening, do you?

BTW...in Oregon, armed militias set up check points and were stopping cars going into town and preventing ambulances from getting to the hospital....

'''Do not take action yourselves''': Multnomah Co. Sheriff'''s Office warns of illegal '''checkpoints''' | kgw.com

Last edited:

They're being referred to as "demonstrators" and "anti-law enforcement protesters" in this news account. :roll: I agree with you, btw. Call them out for what they are... wishing death to LE who were out doing their jobs is just evil.

"Ambush shooting in Los Angeles leads to rowdy protests; Reporter arrested after scuffle"
Updated 10 minutes ago

Several anti-law enforcement protesters showed up to a hospital where two deputies were being treated for gunshot wounds and a radio reporter was caught up in the chaos when deputies went to control the group.

LYNWOOD, Calif. -- A small crowd of demonstrators gathered outside a Los Angeles County hospital Saturday night where two sheriff's deputies are being treated after an ambush shooting in nearby Compton.

Video from outside St. Francis Medical Center shows authorities trying to clear the area. At one point, a few people were seen blocking the emergency exit and entrance to the hospital.
One witness said some of the demonstrators even tried to get inside the building.

"They were saying, 'Death to the police, kill the police,' and they were using all types of curse words and derogatory terms about the police, just provoking our police officers," said Bishop Juan Carlos Mendez with Churches in Action. "[It's] unacceptable behavior because the hospital should be a sanctuary. We should leave hospitals alone."

The sheriff's department tweeted that protesters were yelling, "We hope they die."

Compton ambush shooting: Crowds protest outside LA hospital; Reporter arrested after scuffle - ABC7 New York

Too bad it's not really the protesters but outsiders using them as cover.

But you're smart enough to know that, so I have to put it down to partisan dishonesty.

They’re linking to a story in the daily wire. WHo knows if it’s even a real thing that happened, or happened in the way it was described.

Conservatives and right wing trash sources = opening of History of the world part 1.

Just throw up any old lie to cover for the people you support, eh? Y’know, there’s actual video.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, these are the people who supposedly want to usher in “decency.” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom