• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM terrorists try to block, storm hospital

Welcome to Trump's America all!

BLM is not a civil rights group. They are a Marxist group. There are no civil rights in Marxism.

BLM is a civil rights movement against police brutality.

Marxism is your TDS.

Yeah, these are the people who supposedly want to usher in “decency.” :lol:

The leader sets the tone for the nation...so yes, it would be nice to have decency in the White House again.

The leader sets the tone for the nation...so yes, it would be nice to have decency in the White House again.

“Decency” like what we saw outside the hospital? Seriously, if you support that, how can you ever claim to be about decency?

Just throw up any old lie to cover for the people you support, eh? Y’know, there’s actual video.

Did you see the FULL video?

The protesters are willingly covering for the rioters. That makes them just as guilty. It's why I say there's no such thing as "peaceful protesters".

Anyone sincerely interested in peaceful protest should either leave as soon as the violence starts, or attack the rioters. However, neither of those are happening and they aren't happening for a reason.

When you start applying that same logic to good cops who dont do anything about the bad ones, get back to me.

Until such time, you are just displaying your astounding hypocrisy.

Right-wing militias protect property and lives. Left-wing thugs destroy property and end lives.

Or how about this: Right-wing militias stand by the police. Left-wing thugs throw rocks at the police.

Or this: Police are not afraid of the right-wing militias. Police are afraid of the left-wing thugs. See above.

It what I wrote clear, or would you like me to rephrase it?

It's been my observation and generally speaking that the left attacks property and the right attacks people.

Right wing militias are listed as the number one terror threat in the US. But it wouldn't surprise me if some police departments are a terror threat, too. In fact, that's what the BLM protests are mainly about.

I know that rightwingers only learn from repetition... so feel free to re-read my post as many times as you need.

“Decency” like what we saw outside the hospital? Seriously, if you support that, how can you ever claim to be about decency?

Says the guy who supported the "Jews will not replace us" crowd.

What, in the ever ****ing **** are you talking about? :lol:

You see anyone afraid to rep BLM? :lol:

Are any of us supposed to take seriously a group of people who everyone is too ashamed to be associated with... :lol:

You see anyone afraid to rep BLM? :lol:

Are any of us supposed to take seriously a group of people who everyone is too ashamed to be associated with... :lol:

You feel that the left failing to disassociate itself from lefty violence is a good thing?

What, in the ever ****ing **** are you talking about? :lol:

Right back at you. I'm just mirroring your bull****.

You're vaguely ideologically aligned with the people who chanted "Jews will not replace us." It's the same standard you're using in this thread, right now. You're right, it is hilarious.

I clearly said the leader sets the tone for the nation ...so if it's decency you want...then don't vote for Trump.

Anyway, I don't recall you criticizing the anti-maskers when they blocked a hospital and screamed insults at nurses...

Health care workers face anti-lockdown protesters in dramatic photos - CNN

Now all of a sudden you care hospitals...give me a break!! :roll:

You feel that the left failing to disassociate itself from lefty violence is a good thing?

I feel like Americans unafraid to come out in support of BLM while cucks hide and try to disassociate themselves from white wingers shows who's winning the culture war. :lol:

When you start applying that same logic to good cops who dont do anything about the bad ones, get back to me.

Until such time, you are just displaying your astounding hypocrisy.

Apples and oranges.

That's like saying anyone who supports the gun owners and the second amendment also supports mass shootings....and anyone sincerely interested in the right to carry should leave their guns at home under lock and key. But I don't see that happening, do you?

BTW...in Oregon, armed militias set up check points and were stopping cars going into town and preventing ambulances from getting to the hospital....

'''Do not take action yourselves''': Multnomah Co. Sheriff'''s Office warns of illegal '''checkpoints''' | kgw.com

If I was present for a mass shooting, I'm going to shoot back. See the difference? Show us one time any pro-2A poster showed any amount of sympathy for any mass shooter.

Apples and oranges.

Correct. Cops have a duty to arrest other bad cops, but choose not to. Protesters have no duty to stop rioters.

Correct. Cops have a duty to arrest other bad cops, but choose not to. Protesters have no duty to stop rioters.

Then don't cry when they all get lumped into the same pile, the same way you all do with the cops.

When law abiding Americans finally get fed up, don't bitch when they don't bother to distinguish "protesters" from the insurgents.

Then don't cry when they all get lumped into the same pile, the same way you all do with the cops.
I don't need to do any lumping. Most cops stay silent. They've lumped themselves together, openly.

When law abiding Americans finally get fed up, don't bitch when they don't bother to distinguish "protesters" from the insurgents.
Sorry, I'm going to get fed up when right wing murderers start indiscriminately killing black people because they think all black people are terrorists. Take your **** back to Stormfront.

Back
Top Bottom