• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM terrorists try to block, storm hospital

Which idiots? Protesters? That's just people blowing off steam. When we take the government from you, when we elect more black and brown people to power and we tear down your culture, your idols and your ideals, that's when we will have taken your country from you. And folks like you get to watch it happen. :lol:

LOL somehow i don't think its going to go exactly like that.

LOL somehow i don't think its going to go exactly like that.

It is currently going like that. You white wingers have been on losing side of history every single time. Which part of American culture is heading towards more conservatism? Do you have any hope of criminalizing abortion again? Denying gay marriage? Slowing the browning of our county and our government? Counter programming liberal media propaganda? Where are you culturally relevant other than as a roadblock to progress?

I smell a whole lotta bull****. First word of the article I'm the OP... allegedly.

LEAKED DOCUMENTS SHOW POLICE KNEW FAR-RIGHT EXTREMISTS WERE THE REAL THREAT AT PROTESTS, NOT “ANTIFA”

After the past several months of hindsight we can see how wrong they were.

Well you keep fantasizing about **** that's never going to happen while we continue to take your country from you. :lol:
American Patriots, also known as the "silent majority", are a quiet, laidback, peace loving people whose only weakness is allowing problems to fester too long before acting.

The only thing you racist America-hating marxists are going to do is awaken a sleeping giant who will crush your hopes and dreams and bodies beneath its big beautiful foot!

American Patriots, also known as the "silent majority", are a quiet, laidback, peace loving people whose only weakness is allowing problems to fester too long before acting.

The only thing you racist America-hating marxists are going to do is awaken a sleeping giant who will crush your hopes and dreams and bodies beneath its big beautiful foot!

Messages-Image3788294525-1096x481.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom