• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

BLM terrorists try to block, storm hospital

The protesters are willingly covering for the rioters. That makes them just as guilty. It's why I say there's no such thing as "peaceful protesters".

Anyone sincerely interested in peaceful protest should either leave as soon as the violence starts, or attack the rioters. However, neither of those are happening and they aren't happening for a reason.

Oh yean, lets have more violence on top of violence. :doh

"They" aren't happening for the "reason" that the "peaceful protestors" are their to get a message across NOT cause any ****. <-- period Which has been documented many, many times.

"They" aren't happening for the "reason" that the "peaceful protestors" are their to get a message across NOT cause any ****. <-- period Which has been documented many, many times.

"They " can leave the area until police can control the rioters then, since "they" are peaceful. you would be "surprised" how easy the "riots" would be to control with a little civil "aid" from the "peaceful protestors".

but if you think it is a good idea to continue to blame all police and divide the country for and against them then this will only get worse.

violence begets violence. Much like ISIS, violent leftists only respond to violence. I'm putting my snow plow on early. Just in case it snows.

violence begets violence. Much like ISIS, violent leftists only respond to violence.

But I dont understand some leftist attempting the burn the federal court house in Portland down in response to the police violence against a black guy in Minneapolis. Let alone torching some Auto Zone store that never did anything to them

"They " can leave the area until police can control the rioters then, since "they" are peaceful. you would be "surprised" how easy the "riots" would be to control with a little civil "aid" from the "peaceful protestors".

but if you think it is a good idea to continue to blame all police and divide the country for and against them then this will only get worse.

Whoooaaaa! HE said the peaceful protestors should attack the rioters; that is what "I" was responding to. I think you're OVER simplifying this, where are they supposed to go? I have good friends on the force I would never blame the police; TRUMP is the one DIVIDING the COUNTRY, he only plays lip-service to supporting our Policemen and women; in fact if it doesn't contribute to HIS reelection he couldn't give a ****.

Uh, a do what?...lol

Uh, a do what?...lol

Sorry, my bad; used the possesive when I ment to use the adjective.

They" aren't happening for the "reason" that the "peaceful protestors" are there to get a message across ...

does that help?

what , do the leftists calling for "death to the police" need someone to hold their hand to understand what decency means?

Well, I never said that. But I think I have a pretty good idea of what decency means...and the nasty, lying, deceitful, rightists that you adhere to don't even come close.

These BLM Terrorists are sick twisted rabid animals...

And you know what they used to do to rabid animals doncha?

Maybe the time has come to send in the Marines!

Well you keep fantasizing about **** that's never going to happen while we continue to take your country from you. :lol:

Burn Loot Murder just out doing their jobs to get Trump reelected.

Well you keep fantasizing about **** that's never going to happen while we continue to take your country from you. :lol:

Those ****ing idiots can't keep from killing each other...lol

Whoooaaaa! HE said the peaceful protestors should attack the rioters; that is what "I" was responding to. I think you're OVER simplifying this, where are they supposed to go? I have good friends on the force I would never blame the police; TRUMP is the one DIVIDING the COUNTRY, he only plays lip-service to supporting our Policemen and women; in fact if it doesn't contribute to HIS reelection he couldn't give a ****.

no, he also gave the option of them leaving. their choice. I would recommend leaving when the riots break out so police can deal with them and the peaceful protestors can come back later. the rioting would fade away.

Those ****ing idiots can't keep from killing each other...lol

Which idiots? Protesters? That's just people blowing off steam. When we take the government from you, when we elect more black and brown people to power and we tear down your culture, your idols and your ideals, that's when we will have taken your country from you. And folks like you get to watch it happen. :lol:

Cell phone videos are now coming out about this “large crowd of protestor chanting about wanting the cops to die and block entrances”.

Wouldn’t you know it? The Sheriff’s department was LYING.

Back
Top Bottom