• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#BLM Takes Responsibility for Attack

This thread is quite successful. Many have come on board this thread to voice their anger of the BLM terror network.

Still waiting on that proof.

You're waiting for more officers to die from the black 'lives matter'? How sick are you?

That's what you got out of that. Now I know how stupid people think. Thank you.

This just in! This is a stroy from a website who has its own section in Snopes. United Media Publishing Archives | Snopes.com They have their own section in snopes dedicated to the **** they post, because almost all of it is complete bull****...
"Although United Media Publishing's web site doesn't feature a disclaimer identifying its content as fake news, earlier articles from that outlet include a false claim that Charles Manson had died in prison and another fabricated story about Christian couples "divorcing en masse" in protest of same-sex marriage."

Also you can find no information on a Peter Samuels who is supposedly a journalist for AP....

I swear, some posters here have ZERO regards for any credibility when they put up crap like this. It only takes a few minutes on the interwebs to determine whether something is bogus....but....I guess some people can't be concerned enough to do the barest amount of research.

If you are going to blame insane snipers on BLM peaceful protesters then you just want the protesters to go away.

Its scary to think that some people would REVEL in the thought of the government labeling EVERYONE who ever used BLM hashtag as a terrorist.

But pretty predictable for a racist to revel in the thought of the government labeling everyone who every used the BLM hashtag as a terrorist.

This thread is quite successful. Many have come on board this thread to voice their anger of the BLM terror network.
Attracting fellow conspiracy nutcases does not make a successful thread. Laughable sometimes, but not successful.

Attracting fellow conspiracy nutcases does not make a successful thread. Laughable sometimes, but not successful.

You're like someone who tries to say Donald Trump isn't successful. You may not like what he says (I don't like what he says), but he is successful. I made a perfect thread exposing the terrorists of America.

It is sucessful at showing that you will accept any BS story without doing any research into whether it is BS or not.

Not making you look very credible.

#BlackLivesMatter Takes Responsibility for Dallas Attack - United Media Publishing

This just in.

What are your thoughts about BLM taking responsibility for the horrible sniper attack on innocent Law Enforcement Officers?

What will it take for liberal democrats to see what the BLM is all about and call them out as racist bullies . Why the double standard with these democratic sheep ? When will liberal democrats acknowledge it is Blacks that are killing Blacks ?

You're like someone who tries to say Donald Trump isn't successful. You may not like what he says (I don't like what he says), but he is successful. I made a perfect thread exposing the terrorists of America.
Demagoguery and falsehoods have served Donald Trump well, I agree, but they haven't done much to back up your initial claim (the subject of this thread). The AP reporter doesn't exist apparently and the screenshot you provided had nothing to do the Black Lives Matter despite your claims to the contrary. Try again.

What will it take for liberal democrats to see what the BLM is all about and call them out as racist bullies . Why the double standard with these democratic sheep ? When will liberal democrats acknowledge it is Blacks that are killing Blacks ?

Maybe the liberals support these attacks

Demagoguery and falsehoods have served Donald Trump well, I agree, but they haven't done much to back up your initial claim (the subject of this thread). The AP reporter doesn't exist apparently and the screenshot you provided had nothing to do the Black Lives Matter despite your claims to the contrary. Try again.

Your baseless accusations mean nothing. The facts are in. You have to live with them.

Maybe the liberals support these attacks

Well they sure do incite it . More of their "hands up don't shoot" BS !!! Why didn't the liberals , Obama , and the rest of those sheep mention Alton Sterling was an armed FELON ? Why no mention of his arrest for burglaries , child molestation ,various assaults , drug dealing , and failing to register as a sexual predator ? Is this really who the liberal democrats want to side with over a police officer trying to do his job ? Why is it the democrats are quick to condemn law enforcement ? The democrats have lost their moral compass !!

Well they sure do incite it . More of their "hands up don't shoot" BS !!! Why didn't the liberals , Obama , and the rest of those sheep mention Alton Sterling was an armed FELON ? Why no mention of his arrest for burglaries , child molestation ,various assaults , drug dealing , and failing to register as a sexual predator ? Is this really who the liberal democrats want to side with over a police officer trying to do his job ? Why is it the democrats are quick to condemn law enforcement ? The democrats have lost their moral compass !!
This all seems too convenient for the liberals.

#BlackLivesMatter Takes Responsibility for Dallas Attack - United Media Publishing

This just in.

What are your thoughts about BLM taking responsibility for the horrible sniper attack on innocent Law Enforcement Officers?

Looks like I was correct about those responsible being leftists and terrorists. It wasn't rocket science figuring that out but the far leftists lost their minds over that one . LOL

BLM is a product of liberalism whose founders were invited into the White House by BO last year. So yes, they are leftists, and a terror group.

This all seems too convenient for the liberals.

It's pretty nauseating to say the least ! How in the world do these out of touch liberal democrats expect police to do there jobs with thugs allowed to fight them, resist , and be illegally armed . What about all their BS about gun control ? This FELON was illegally armed and attempting to kill . :roll:

Sooo wrong... yet so.... wut??

Looks like I was correct about those responsible being leftists and terrorists. It wasn't rocket science figuring that out but the far leftists lost their minds over that one . LOL

BLM is a product of liberalism whose founders were invited into the White House by BO last year. So yes, they are leftists, and a terror group.

Actually, this stupidity was debunked quite some time ago. The shooter acted alone and had no affiliation with BLM. The only people who are ignoring these facts are right wing hacks who have an agenda and who don't care one iota about the cops killed.

One could wonder whether the BLM terrorist joined the Army to gain the training needed to be a BLM member? Many gangs have been known to send their footsoldiers to the Army. Huge problem at bragg (gang problem). Likely the BLM terror network used this to their advantage.

How is that possible when this dude was in the Army during the Iraq war, which was before BLM was even a thing?

Your idiocy and desperation are noted.

Actually, this stupidity was debunked quite some time ago. The shooter acted alone and had no affiliation with BLM. The only people who are ignoring these facts are right wing hacks who have an agenda and who don't care one iota about the cops killed.

I was right the first time. And this isn't the last time leftists will go on a rampage. Seeing it right now all across the country. BLM and their muslim allies are a product of liberalism. And they are hell bent on causing as much chaos as possible.

Back
Top Bottom