• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#BLM Takes Responsibility for Attack

Your problem is that you cannot argue with proven fact. BLM terror network committed a horrible crime and all you are doing is singing the praises of the attack! HORRIBLE.

:lamo So now you are saying its BLM who did it?

The results last night were because this shooter believed that ignorant stuff and chose, himself, to murder people.

THAT is the direct reason for the results last night.

The fact that people have been enflaming the situation with idiotic over the top rhetoric helped create a situation where he likely came to his conclusions. But the results last night were the responsibility of the shooter and the shooter alone, not the results of peoples speech...no matter how dumb or hateful that speech may've been.

Those within the BLM movement who have been criticizing cops in hypberolic fashion across the board, or calling for violence either literally or metaphorically, or who are suggesting other kinds of over the top exaggerated conspiratorial type notions with it, absolutely are responsible for enflaming this situation to which this is connected (they are not the only ones responsible for that, but they absolutely are a significant portion). And those who are doing those specific type of things are worthy of condemnation for those things.

They however are NOT worthy of condemnation for being part or causing the "results" last night. That belongs to the shooter.

Speech has to be more than just inflammatory to be outside the protection of the First Amendment. It has to be both directed to producing or inciting imminent lawless action AND likely to produce or inflame such imminent lawless action.

:lamo So now you are saying its BLM who did it?

Of course the bigoted racist BLM terror network did it. It's been proven. What was the protest that brought the innocent officers to? This was a very coordinated BLM attack.

That's weird. Just less than a month ago, you were basically implying that hateful rhetoric aimed at a group of people due to the actions of a minority, aimed at highlighting the violence by that minority, should I no way, shape, or form be suggested as inciting violence or upping the risk of problems to any degree. And now, all of a sudden, such things are directly responsible for the "results" we saw last night?

So let me get this straight. The "results last night" were because of people suggesting white cops are gunning down black people?

Personally, I'd say that the "results" of last night were the responsibility of the person who pulled the trigger. However, I would say that those who have been overblowing the issue you spoke of definitely have helped create an atmosphere that increases the risk of this kind of thing. I just found that really strange coming out of your mouth, since just a month ago you were basically arguing fervently against me for suggesting such things.

Maybe you're right. Sorry. It's not a particularly good morning here in the Lone Star State.

Of course the bigoted racist BLM terror network did it. It's been proven. What was the protest that brought the innocent officers to? This was a very coordinated BLM attack.

Where was it proven?

11Bravo WANTS it to be BLM's fault that way when some crazy person shoots up BLM next, war begins. I think he wants war on black people because they complain too much.

Speech has to be more than just inflammatory to be outside the protection of the First Amendment. It has to be both directed to producing or inciting imminent lawless action AND likely to produce or inflame such imminent lawless action.

Agree completely. No where am I suggesting, or have I suggested, any kind of legal action needs to be taken in some kind of broad sense.

Criticizing those who enflame a situation to an unreasonable and irresponsible degree doesn't mean that they should have legal action taken again them

11Bravo WANTS it to be BLM's fault that way when some crazy person shoots up BLM next, war begins. I think he wants war on black people because they complain too much.

Unfortunately, the BLM terror network already declared war on America. The question is, will all black people follow them in their war on police? I hope not.

Cm26XjCWIAAfv1p.jpg:large

More left wing Obama voters.
This post is not proof that Black Lives Matter (or the "BLM terror network" whatever that is) sanctioned the assassination of the Dallas cops as you are claiming.

Your use of a debunked website and the inability of anyone here to find the AP reporter quoted in the piece is proof that this entire thread belongs in the Conspiracy Forum.

Pleading with cops to treat you like a normal citizen is not seeking to "fan the flames of hostility". Thats just what you WANT it to be so BLM goes away.

I am a middle age white man, and am fed up with the daily reports of young black men being killed on A "routine" stop. The police in this country are way to quick to pull the trigger if the individual is black, male, and young. Though sad, no one should be shocked at what happen in Dallas, eventually some nut, black or white was going to pull a Kent State on the police.

This post is not proof that Black Lives Matter (or the "BLM terror network" whatever that is) sanctioned the assassination of the Dallas cops as you are claiming.

Your use of a debunked website and the inability of anyone here to find the AP reporter quoted in the piece is proof that this entire thread belongs in the Conspiracy Forum.

Unfortunately for you, the BLM terrorist who carried out this attack, was a loyal and devout anti-white soldier. I'm sorry you refuse to believe reality.

Unfortunately for you, the BLM terrorist who carried out this attack, was a loyal and devout anti-white soldier. I'm sorry you refuse to believe reality.
None of your "proof" posted on this ridiculous conspiracy thread backs up your claim. None of it.

Agree completely. No where am I suggesting, or have I suggested, any kind of legal action needs to be taken in some kind of broad sense.

Criticizing those who enflame a situation to an unreasonable and irresponsible degree doesn't mean that they should have legal action taken again them

Agreed in turn. Anyone is free to condemn--should condemn--people who encourage violence against police, even if that encouragement does not go quite far enough to violate any laws.

My BS meter is in overdrive

I too have had enough of the BLM terrorism. They just woke up the sleeping giant. The American public.

your need to demonize blacks makes you part of the problem

*Actually they perpetrated this attack. Not me. The BLM network calculated a devious plan to slaughter innocent Americans.

None of your "proof" posted on this ridiculous conspiracy thread backs up your claim. None of it.

I've posted facts. Just because you sympathize with the attack doesn't mean I won't call BS on the propaganda you are spewing.

I've posted facts. Just because you sympathize with the attack doesn't mean I won't call BS on the propaganda you are spewing.

You haven't posted a single thing that shows that BLM is behind the Dallas shooting. Please try to fail less in the future.

Says the man touting lies in his OP....

Your facts have no factual support. And just because I prefer factual support to BS conspiracy theories doesn't mean I sympathize with cold blooded murder of Dallas policemen. But then, you need to slander your debate opponents to cover up your thread fail.

Can I tweet something as #BLM if I want to? I dont trust Infowars myself. If it's not in mainstream, I'm not buying it.

Then you run into the opposite problem that if it's mainstream then there will be certain avenues that will absolutely not be looked into and the veracity is still questionable. It's kinda a lose-lose on this account.

Your facts have no factual support. And just because I prefer factual support to BS conspiracy theories doesn't mean I sympathize with cold blooded murder of Dallas policemen. But then, you need to slander your debate opponents to cover up your thread fail.

This thread is quite successful. Many have come on board this thread to voice their anger of the BLM terror network.

Back
Top Bottom