• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

#BLM Takes Responsibility for Attack

I was right the first time. And this isn't the last time leftists will go on a rampage. Seeing it right now all across the country. BLM and their muslim allies are a product of liberalism. And they are hell bent on causing as much chaos as possible.

Actually, you were wrong. And this isn't the last time that the rightwingers will say something stupid and be wrong. Seeing it everywhere... message boards, pundits, etc.. They are hell bent on spreading as much idiocy and agenda based lies as possible. It's what right wingers do.

Actually, you were wrong. And this isn't the last time that the rightwingers will say something stupid and be wrong. Seeing it everywhere... message boards, pundits, etc.. They are hell bent on spreading as much idiocy and agenda based lies as possible. It's what right wingers do.

No, actually I'm not wrong. I nailed it and that's what pisses off leftists:) When are leftists going to learn? They are as flippin dumb as the day is long, ya think? That's why we have so much crap going on right now. Those rioting a-holes aren't Tea Party people, are they? LMAO

Get real.

No, actually I'm not wrong. I nailed it and that's what pisses off leftists:) When are leftists going to learn? They are as flippin dumb as the day is long, ya think? That's why we have so much crap going on right now. Those rioting a-holes aren't Tea Party people, are they? LMAO

Get real.

No, you were completely wrong. You missed the mark completely, typical of right wingers. When are right wingers going to learn? They are as dumb as anything could possibly be. That's why we have so many problems going on. Right wingers are incapable of learning from their errors.

Well if there ever was an award for worst thread fail ever, this would certainly have my vote...

No, you were completely wrong. You missed the mark completely, typical of right wingers. When are right wingers going to learn? They are as dumb as anything could possibly be. That's why we have so many problems going on. Right wingers are incapable of learning from their errors.

Well, no one ever claimed leftists had any common sense. ROTFLMAO

Well, no one ever claimed leftists had any common sense. ROTFLMAO

And no one ever said that right wingers don't keep making the same mistakes over and over even after they are corrected.

Back
Top Bottom