• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Reads From Script And Holds Phone Upside Down In Call With Kamala

Nice try the thread is about Biden. Poor Joe in mental decline that everyone can plainly see.
Another poor democratic nominee for president!

We're all in mental decline to some degree. Biden could drop 100 IQ points and still be better than Trump by every metric.

Vice versa too, right?

Yes. If Biden does any of the nonsense Trump has done, I'll actually criticize him for it. Won't change my mind to start supporting Trump, but I'm not in a cult so I can criticize Biden without contradictions.

What a weird obsession you have. Have you thought of therapy?
Did you copy this from a set of notes someone handed you, or did you think it up all by yourself? :lamo

1) he's holding the mic to the computer so the person on the phone can hear her better
2) that "script" is too far away for him to be reading from it
3) seriously? the author of the hack site you got this from is a ****ing idiot.

Careful, or POS will run to the mods.

1) he's holding the mic to the computer so the person on the phone can hear her better
2) that "script" is too far away for him to be reading from it
3) seriously? the author of the hack site you got this from is a ****ing idiot.

four more months of these Limbaugh/Hannity type idiotic threads.

then four more years of them.

LOL libs clucking around like headless chickens in a vain effort to protect their fuhrer. I love it. :lamo

Biden should know there are so many devoted cultists working hard to pretend he isn't loosing his mental acuity.

I remember all the times I held my phone upside down and the call was cut off.

I'm less than 40 and hold my phone upside down on occassion. This is such a huge stretch.

Also, whose on the phone call if Harris is on the computer? Is it not possible that he is on the phone with someone else and letting them listen to Harris and him talk? Sure it could be him calling into the Zoom, or it could be something else. This is a stupid thing to claim as evidence.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

That looks like a person's face on the top half of the phone screen, but with a different background. ie, blue to the top right, grey to the left. I can imagine a number of reasons it'd make sense to do it that way rather than have a 3-way zoom. (I'm not even sure that phone is upside down. The image is too low resolution to be sure where the mic is and also, what Cardinal said).

PoS is just dishonestly attacking Biden again, methinks.

Last edited:
Seriously, the implication of this thread is that trump supporters don't have smart phones.

I don't know about your phones but mine works no matter how I hold it on a phone call and when I turn it the screen automatically turns with if I am on the internet. Maybe someone should buy a better phone.
But I do agree this is a real big issue for the OP, but then again they have a lots of issues with the other guys, while always ignoring the issues of their guys.

Not that I particularly care about the orientation of Mr. Biden's phone, but could it not have inverted the screen as a result of the top sagging below the bottom in his hands? :shrug:

I know that some Android apps auto-rotate based on an accelerometer.

1. So he had a script.
2. Seems the call was a video conference call. (note image on pc screen). Take a look at the phone screen. Doesn't look like the phone call screen to me. Maybe the phone was being used as a wifi hotspot.
3. Cartoon on desk. So what.

1a. Trump reads from a script when doing presentation.

It is good to know that President Trump knows the 1917/1918 flu stopped WWII,

Defending Biden is going to be a real bitch. Ain't it?

Probably alot easier than defending Trump. Good thing I won't have to do either.

Probably alot easier than defending Trump. Good thing I won't have to do either.

At least we won't have to lie, when we criticize Biden:

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

"1. Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're 35 is against the natural order of things. "
Douglas Adams
The main reason I can't agree with this is because I watched my Moms reaction to the talking trash can at Taco Bell near Niagra Falls in the 90s. That was so adorable and amusing because of how much she loved that thing.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

"If you don't vote for me, you aren't really black"

See? I can quite him verbatum. :lamo

We took back the airports in the revolutionary war

Back
Top Bottom