• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Reads From Script And Holds Phone Upside Down In Call With Kamala

At least we won't have to lie, when we criticize Biden:

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

Yup, Biden gaffes all the time. What of it?

This should ought to remove all doubt. Poor guy has lost his marbles.
What doubt it removes is that Trump supporters are desperate enough to use absolutely anything to try to hold up their narrative of Biden being senile, regardless of how flimsy it is.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Yeah we all know how eloquent Obuzzer was when the teleprompter stopped worked! Couldn’t put a sentence together

Thanks for this. I love irony.

It was nice of his handlers to provide Biden with a list of the three reasons why they selected her.

Keeps him in the loop.

This should ought to remove all doubt. Poor guy has lost his marbles.

It looks like he is on a zoom call on his computer with a second caller on the phone on speaker and the mic held towards the computer so it picks up what she is saying easier. If you think this is a sign of someone losing his marbles you are all ready there.

where is the "script" he is reading from? way to far away to be useful.

How sad
somehow Biden's

Still a better love story than Twilight choice for president than Trump

You have an uphill battle trying to make Biden look worse than "take the guns first, go through due process second" Trump.
Trump says he "likes" the idea of taking Americans' guns without due process.
(Check the link. It's from whitehouse.gov)

How can you stomach a President who sat in the White House and said on the record
he was in favor of violating the Second Amendment?

Seriously.
What do you tell yourself to be okay with that?
I'd like to know.
Maybe I'll give it a try too
see if I can somehow be okay with a President who "likes" the idea of taking away Americans' guns.
tf?

You have an uphill battle trying to make Biden look worse than "my Drs were surprised I could pass a dementia screening" Trump.

What a weird obsession you have. Have you thought of therapy?

Maybe he'll get it while he's on his vacation from DP. But I wouldn't count on it.

I worry about his reaction when his hero Trump loses to Biden and Harris.

Yeah we all know how eloquent Obuzzer was when the teleprompter stopped worked! Couldn’t put a sentence together

Uh huh, and Trump rarely reads from a teleprompter, and it shows.

Technical issues aside, most adults try to be prepared when talking in public....

A lot of politicians read from a script or a teleprompter. Pointing fingers at Biden is ridiculous.

Trumps approval rating would probably be much higher if he wold stick to the script and not go on his crazy streams of "thought"
The fact that they continually claim Joe has declining mental capabilities is the biggest projection of them all.

Based on the "script" he has there, he did a lot more than just tell her he chose her as his Vice President. It looks like he had some important points to share with her and probably did not want to leave anything out, so he wrote it all down to make sure he covered everything. That is usually why I make notes when I speak with people. My parents taught me that for a lot of different situations to be able to glance at the notes and make sure I covered all my bases.

As roguenuke pointed out, the mic may have been placed to allow someone else to hear the conversation or for another, unknown purpose with the computer placement.

If it was all so innocent, then why did MSNBC work so hard to cover his notes? :lol:

Steve Guest
@SteveGuest

MSNBC cropped the photo of Joe Biden video chatting with Kamala Harris, removing Biden’s talking points from the image.

It’s an embarrassment Biden needed talking points to talk to his own VP.

Biden is clearly a puppet of the left.

EfLBCa8WkAALOSr

Biden should know there are so many devoted cultists working hard to pretend he isn't loosing his mental acuity.

Media has got their marching orders and if anyone thinks that bunch is going to vet Biden I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska I would like to sell them. CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN and MSNBC so often do not report on things that reveal how much Biden struggles. When you use your cellphone do you turn it upside down? Me either. Do you need notes in every situation when you speak publicly? Me either.

This may be the most embarrassing thread in DP history, and of course the usual suspects come here to circle jerk over another nothingburger.

Maybe he'll get it while he's on his vacation from DP. But I wouldn't count on it.

I worry about his reaction when his hero Trump loses to Biden and Harris.

He'll disappear for like six months, and come back under another account.

He won't be the only Trump worshipper to do that either.

If it was all so innocent, then why did MSNBC work so hard to cover his notes? :lol:

Steve Guest
@SteveGuest

MSNBC cropped the photo of Joe Biden video chatting with Kamala Harris, removing Biden’s talking points from the image.

It’s an embarrassment Biden needed talking points to talk to his own VP.

Biden is clearly a puppet of the left.

EfLBCa8WkAALOSr

I cannot answer that since I do not work for MSNBC. Let me know when you have something more substantial than an argument from ignorance.

Liberals are scared of senile Joe. All over media they are very defensive. That fact alone makes Biden's senility a huge deal.

Back
Top Bottom