• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden’s Net Approval Rating Is Underwater in 40 States

Well, there is a big difference. Jared got 2 billion dollars for that... and it's partly because he was workign IN the white house when things happened.
Do you really think Hunter Trump would have benefitted from this distinction?

Do you really think Hunter Trump would have benefitted from this distinction?
Could you please rephrase that? The way it is written doesn't seem to have meaning.

Not everything is within a President's control. However--- a lot of things are within their control, and they policies they set have consequences. There's a wide range between being all-powerful and being ineffectual. Biden is firmly on the right hand side of that spectrum.

Afghanistan is a great example. No, Biden didn't make the decision to leave Afghanistan or start the process. He didn't start the drawdown of troops. But he didn't react to the unravelling of the country or plan an orderly withdrawal. We left the country with it collapsing around us, If not for the Taliban - who had better control over the situation than we did - it could have been much, much, worse.
How do you think the it should have been handled with the skeleton crew of soldiers Trump left, while demoralized the Afghan Military and it disbanded, and the Taliban had already advanced to dominate the area?

At least the Taliban did make a little more effort to stand back to allow some passage out of the area for some.

How do you think the it should have been handled with the skeleton crew of soldiers Trump left, while demoralized the Afghan Military and it disbanded, and the Taliban had already advanced to dominate the area?

At least the Taliban did make a little more effort to stand back to allow some passage out of the area for some.
That's been discussed at length in other threads, and could fill volumes. There's very little that was done right in the withdrawal. The most obvious solutions would have been to pause the drawback when areas started to collapse. We could have sent in reinforcements more quickly to secure an area larger than the airport. And of course, don't leave all that equipment to be captured.

You know you just flatly contraducted……..yourself.

One the one hand, you want someone under 70. On the other, you’re perfectly willing to vote for the guy who tried to overthrow the government in order to install himself as king.

I am assuming he wins the primary. If he wins the primary, and his opponent is Trump. I would vote for him over Trump. In the primary, I will vote for someone under the age of 70.

Really? Raise inflation, increase the cost of gasoline and heating fuel while cutting supply, caused the largest number of illegal immigrants into America on record, has up on the cusp of troops being involved in a war,. What else can the man do?
Wow. Biden is so powerful that he is responsible for worldwide inflation and raised worldwide gasoline prices. I had no idea he had such powers.

Immigrants entering the country has been rising for a decade and a half.

As inflation chips away at the discretionary spending for many middle and working-class Americans, Biden's approval continues to drop. Can it get into the 20s? It's possible if inflation continues into next year.

AAX1gsr.img

Although his DISapproval rating seems to have stabilized - holding steady at 67%.

graph source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...pc=U531&cvid=dff6f7c101204b808ce590ecba168852

Here is what you claimed. And the poll didn't ask them "are we in worse shape than before" (with your reference to Trump):

I voted for Biden. I would rate him a C. And say that we are better off with him as POTUS.

This link provides some of the context you are seeking. Google is pretty easy to use...

Biden’s Net Approval Rating Is Underwater in 40 States​

The president has made up no ground in states that’ll be key to Democrats’ chances in 2022 and 2024​

BY ELI YOKLEY
April 26, 2022 at 5:00 am ET
  • In most states, the pace of Biden’s decline slowed between the last quarter of 2021 and the first quarter of 2022, but he’s still deep in the red.
  • Biden’s net approval rating fell by 38 points among independents in Michigan, along with 33-point declines with the group in Georgia and Minnesota.
  • More than half of Democratic voters “strongly” approve of Biden’s performance in just one state — Wyoming — compared to 47 states in the first quarter of 2021.
Perceptions of President Joe Biden’s job performance worsened across most of the country in the first quarter of this year, deepening the challenges for his party in key states ahead of this year’s midterm elections that largely overlap with the 2024 presidential map.

According to Morning Consult Political Intelligence quarterly tracking in all 50 states, more voters now disapprove than approve of Biden’s job performance in 40 states, following double-digit declines in his net approval rating — the share of voters who approve minus the share who disapprove — since he took office in January 2021.

Tracking Biden’s Popularity Among Voters in All 50 States​

All-Voters-Biden-Approval-220422.png

Terrible numbers, especially in states that will decide Senate & House control in November.
The Republicans have a problem, the Supreme Court is ready to take away a liberty from 50% of the population.
Its a new ballgame.

Liberty. To kill. Peaceful protests. My body, my choice.

What if somebody(man) made a baby and we wanted to deem it nobody. My sperm, my choice.

There in the fallacy fails. You can’t triple stamp a double stamp Lloyd.

In other words, reality sure sucks for Biden.

In other words, Trumpers are stupid pieces of shit and will desperately misconstrue anything. They're idiot scum.

And in case you missed it, Biden won the election. He's President, not Trump. He won. Trump lost. Do you understand that?

In other words, Trumpers are stupid pieces of shit and will desperately misconstrue anything. They're idiot scum.

And in case you missed it, Biden won the election. He's President, not Trump. He won. Trump lost. Do you understand that?
Biden didn't win the election. It was stolen from Trump through massive fraud. Biden is a usurper! We Trump supporting America First MAGA nationalists are going to be back in control of this nation soon. So get ready! Do you understand that?

Biden didn't win the election. It was stolen from Trump through massive fraud. Biden is a usurper! We Trump supporting America First MAGA nationalists are going to be back in control of this nation soon. So get ready! Do you understand that?

That's Poe-etic.

Back
Top Bottom