• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden’s Net Approval Rating Is Underwater in 40 States

That came up when he ran in 2020. His father was born in NJ. His mother emigrated to the US when she was 12 and was a citizen when he was born. Michael was born in India because his father was the then-aide to the US Ambassador.
Good enough. If McCain could run, he can too!.

Here is what you claimed. And the poll didn't ask them "are we in worse shape than before" (with your reference to Trump):

I voted for Biden. I would rate him a C. And say that we are better off with him as POTUS.
I didn't say the poll said 'we are in worse shape than before'. That was a statement of fact - my comment on the poll.

He's been a terrible president. The fact that one of his ardent supporters gives him a 'C' speaks volumes.

They’re about to implicate much of the GOP Congressional and Senate leadership in Trump’s insurrection plot.

The entire party will have a lot of explaining to do. It was obvious that the plot was widely known amongst Republicans on Capitol Hill. Although Trump may not have let them in on the riot part. He figured them to be disposable anyway.

Hearings start next month, with witnesses. And I suspect they’ll start enforcing subpoenas, too.

There is almost no doubt that there will be criminal referrals. So many to choose from!
They have to find an 'insurrection plot' first - something the DOJ and FBI, with thousands of trained investigators, hasn't been able to do. A committee where most of the members couldn't find their own but with two hands.

They have to find an 'insurrection plot' first - something the DOJ and FBI, with thousands of trained investigators, hasn't been able to do. A committee where most of the members couldn't find their own but with two hands.

No need.

Here it is:

The insurrection plot exists and is in writing. Everyone knows it too, including you. Dispite your dishonest little games.

Peter Navarro described it on live television.

And then he directly implicated Trump in it.

Now, of course, we know that Meadows and McCarthy were in on it too.

No need.

Here it is:

The insurrection plot exists and is in writing. Everyone knows it too, including you. Dispite your dishonest little games.

Peter Navarro described it on live television.

And then he directly implicated Trump in it.

Now, of course, we know that Meadows and McCarthy were in on it too.
lol. That's a plan for using procedural maneuvering - not an 'insurrection'. And worth noting - it wasn't carried out, so....

lol. That's a plan for using procedural maneuvering - not an 'insurrection'. And worth noting - it wasn't carried out, so....

Insurrections have plans. And since this particular plan included nullifying the votes of every American Citize for the purpose of installing the loser in office. After which they would declare marshal law and trump could rule by decree.

It’s all there. Peter Navarro laid it all out on live theevision.

Oh, and what kind of pathetic attempt at rationalization Is this notion that just because the plot failed, it stopped being a plot.

Own your disgrace.

MSM think it's a scandal that Jared Kushner pals around with a likely murderer of a US reporter, but fail to see anything wrong when Hunter Biden pals around with a Chinese dictator who has over a million people in concentration camps. I suspect some regular people think MSM has its head up its ass with these priorities.

Biden’s Net Approval Rating Is Underwater in 40 States​

The president has made up no ground in states that’ll be key to Democrats’ chances in 2022 and 2024​

BY ELI YOKLEY
April 26, 2022 at 5:00 am ET
  • In most states, the pace of Biden’s decline slowed between the last quarter of 2021 and the first quarter of 2022, but he’s still deep in the red.
  • Biden’s net approval rating fell by 38 points among independents in Michigan, along with 33-point declines with the group in Georgia and Minnesota.
  • More than half of Democratic voters “strongly” approve of Biden’s performance in just one state — Wyoming — compared to 47 states in the first quarter of 2021.
Perceptions of President Joe Biden’s job performance worsened across most of the country in the first quarter of this year, deepening the challenges for his party in key states ahead of this year’s midterm elections that largely overlap with the 2024 presidential map.

According to Morning Consult Political Intelligence quarterly tracking in all 50 states, more voters now disapprove than approve of Biden’s job performance in 40 states, following double-digit declines in his net approval rating — the share of voters who approve minus the share who disapprove — since he took office in January 2021.

Tracking Biden’s Popularity Among Voters in All 50 States​

All-Voters-Biden-Approval-220422.png

Terrible numbers, especially in states that will decide Senate & House control in November.
Yeah, he's in Trump territory.

There’s a long way to go, but Biden is going to need help. The problems being hung on his neck (fairly or unfairly) do not have quick fixes.

Biden’s Net Approval Rating Is Underwater in 40 States​

The president has made up no ground in states that’ll be key to Democrats’ chances in 2022 and 2024​

BY ELI YOKLEY
April 26, 2022 at 5:00 am ET
  • In most states, the pace of Biden’s decline slowed between the last quarter of 2021 and the first quarter of 2022, but he’s still deep in the red.
  • Biden’s net approval rating fell by 38 points among independents in Michigan, along with 33-point declines with the group in Georgia and Minnesota.
  • More than half of Democratic voters “strongly” approve of Biden’s performance in just one state — Wyoming — compared to 47 states in the first quarter of 2021.
Perceptions of President Joe Biden’s job performance worsened across most of the country in the first quarter of this year, deepening the challenges for his party in key states ahead of this year’s midterm elections that largely overlap with the 2024 presidential map.

According to Morning Consult Political Intelligence quarterly tracking in all 50 states, more voters now disapprove than approve of Biden’s job performance in 40 states, following double-digit declines in his net approval rating — the share of voters who approve minus the share who disapprove — since he took office in January 2021.

Tracking Biden’s Popularity Among Voters in All 50 States​

All-Voters-Biden-Approval-220422.png

Terrible numbers, especially in states that will decide Senate & House control in November.
Biden is doing a terrible job on all fronts. Besides his policy fiascos he has the brewing problem of his son Hunter which keeps getting closer to a real disaster for Joe.

Insurrections have plans. And since this particular plan included nullifying the votes of every American Citize for the purpose of installing the loser in office. After which they would declare marshal law and trump could rule by decree.
The riot / civil disturbance that occurred on January 6, which could arguably fall under the category of an insurrection, wasn't planned. The document you are referring to wasn't a plan for an insurrection. And the two aren't connected.

The fact that you jump to ad hominem in your response demonstrates that you can't support your position on the facts. You just threw something out there and thought it would be accepted.

Any comments on Biden's plummeting approval ratings?

The riot / civil disturbance that occurred on January 6, which could arguably fall under the category of an insurrection, wasn't planned. The document you are referring to wasn't a plan for an insurrection. And the two aren't connected.

The fact that you jump to ad hominem in your response demonstrates that you can't support your position on the facts. You just threw something out there and thought it would be accepted.

Any comments on Biden's plummeting approval ratings?
Plummeting? Looks steady to me.

1651062229485.png

I didn't say the poll said 'we are in worse shape than before'. That was a statement of fact - my comment on the poll.

He's been a terrible president. The fact that one of his ardent supporters gives him a 'C' speaks volumes.

Which one of his ardent supporters gave him a "C"?

Your comments are not statements of fact. You screwed up and lied about something the poll results never said. Just admit it.

Ummm.... this guy.

lol. Absolutely statements of fact. And I didn't lie - you apparently misunderstood.

I am a female, not a guy. Fail number one.

I am not an "ardent supporter" of Biden. Fail number two.

I voted for him because I'm too smart to vote for an anti-American fraud like Trump.

Your opinion is not fact. It's your opinion. The poll didn't ask the question you assumed an answer to. Fail number three.

Have you reached your quota of fail today?

See the OP
I did see the OP.

Over the course of 1 year he's dropped about 10 percentage points.

This "plummeting" narrative is BS. "Plummeting" indicates that it's on a rapid decline in a short amount of time.

What were his ratings in Q4 2021? I bet not all that different from Q12022.

When it comes to "President"

Yet, for a society that claims itself to be "intelligent"... IF that were true, its "people" as citizens; should work hard to uphold and advance that claim of "intellect". (It requires ongoing learning!!!!)

• Yet in reality what we have is a society, that lives based on emotions built upon folklore and its assumptions wrapped in bias and bigotry, rather than learned principles, facts, process and procedures of how a Representative Democracy is designed to function.

"Our Problem in America, is rooted in "Civic Illiteracy of Representative Democracy" among the citizen population, which because abused by Political Tribes, Cults and Gangs we call Party. So, emotion voids out "intellect" and "stupidity rages to amplify emotionalism, and what ensues is "ignorance".

In a Representative Democracy, where people get to "vote"... and Legislation and Presidential Agenda work in conjunction or (is supposed to be designed to work in conjunction), it is more important to know what the Agenda is, and how legislation works, and support the principle of "legislated elected people" to negotiate the details to work to meet the administrative agenda.
That means, people "must" evolved to be "intelligent" to use that intellect to know what are the Bills, Measures, Policies and Outcomes that are functional to meet the Administrative Agenda.

• (That's Representative Democracy").... and that is also, why, our Constitution does not mention anything about "Political Parties", because Political Parties are based on "Divisiveness", NOT "Cohesiveness", as a "United People" working for a Common Good, based on Majority Consensus.
end quote

-------------
Too Many People don't seem to understand what a President is: A President, who respects the Office of The Presidency, knows the jobs is based within working by and with the Presidential Cabinet and Departments and Divisions, for Information and Means to address civic and civil issues and concerns. And a President knows its important to work to promote positive outcomes by working with the Legislature. A President, Respects, the independence of the Judiciary System.

We don't have a "Tyrant", we are not designed for a "Dictator" and we don't have a "Monarch".... therefore we DO NOT have a Presidential Office Holder who can Preside by "decree"...

end quote

Why are people "full of expect, before they learn what to respect"?

Continued from post#44

Most of these people have never read The Constitution, and many of the people who respond to Polls... do so based on nothing but "Public Media Spin", because many DON'T READ, have not read, and do not understand The Constitution, therefore, they don't even know what a President's job is.
All they do is "expect someone to wave a magic wand and fix a life they themselves have not focused and invested themselves in fixing.
Most don't even know what their local politics are.
  • If they did some would not have elected people like Cawthorn, Cruz, Green, Bobbert, Paul and other loon's that occupy seat in Congress. They would have have elected "Wanna Be Tyrants, like Florida's Governor, and Texas Governor and Arkansas Governor just to name a few.
All these people talking about "My Freedoms" Tune in for Media to Tell Them HOW and WHAT to think, and they go out in public and spew it, and get on forums regurgitating it... and then stand back and considered themselves intelligently informed... and they have not read a darn thing about any legislation. Many don't even know what the President's Agenda is... all they know is Media tells them to "attack it"... and they are such cult groomed serf followers, they don't even consider researching. If they did, they'd find out the Agenda is based on "helping the citizen population"... NOT promoting race bias, and race bigotry and trying to delude people to think their white skin is going to get them more than the next American who is not white skin, or thinking they can deny poor whites and minorities something without brining challenge and struggles in their own lives.

People are far from being as "Intelligent as they'd like to pretend they are"... WHEN, they accept that fact, then they open themselves up to learn and become a student of life that is committed to "continual learning". READ AND LEARN!!! and stop playing yourself into foolishness, based on folklore, media spin drama, and actually learn.

For those that want to learn here's a link that can help you: Federal Register

People following Polls is about as absurd as people being hung up over New Hampshire Primaries: When New Hampshire's 90.4% white people Demographic DOES NOT represent America, nor does if represent the various regions within America.

I am a female, not a guy. Fail number one.
My apologies for mislabeling you, but how am I supposed to know that?

I am not an "ardent supporter" of Biden. Fail number two.

I voted for him because I'm too smart to vote for an anti-American fraud like Trump.
I have no way of knowing your level of support other than what you post here. Based on the fact you said you voted for Biden, are strongly advocating for him here, and are lashing out at me for saying he's done a terrible job, I assumed you were a supporter. You certainly aren't taking an objective viewpoint. But again, if I mislabeled you, my apologies.

Your opinion is not fact. It's your opinion. The poll didn't ask the question you assumed an answer to. Fail number three.

[ad hominem removed]
Sure, my opinion is my opinion. (Noting that you said I lied). What I said was that Biden has done a terrible job, and in many ways the country is in a worse position than we were when he took office. And that's absolutely true. The collapse and evacuation of Afghanistan was a disaster. The border policy is in shambles - and the situation there has become a political and humanitarian disaster. The Russia / Ukraine mess has us on the brink of war, and China is rattling it's sword in the pacific. Energy policy is in the toilet, with fuel prices through the roof. The budget continues to be a disaster, and the economy is struggling, with inflation spiking. The 'bright spot' is that Covid is getting better - an area where Biden largely continued the vaccination plan started under Trump, and got some help from a very contagious and mild omicron variant.

Looping back to the OP, most of the country agrees that Biden is doing a bad job - his approval rating is underwater in 40 states.

I did see the OP.

Over the course of 1 year he's dropped about 10 percentage points.

This "plummeting" narrative is BS. "Plummeting" indicates that it's on a rapid decline in a short amount of time.

What were his ratings in Q4 2021? I bet not all that different from Q12022.
I see. So you are arguing about the definition of "plummeting"? OK. I'll concede that it's steadily worked it's way down over the past year.

As always, a reminder is needed that few (if any) of the 81 Million who voted for Biden voted FOR him, but rather against Trump. Trump was loathed just that much, and his behavior after the 2020 election solidified that loathing. A terrible human being that the majority would have elected a ham sandwich to get rid of.

I give Biden's performance a C. If the Republicans can find someone in their ranks not infected with TDS and who values reason over populism, I'll vote for them in 2024. It's not looking good so far.

My apologies for mislabeling you, but how am I supposed to know that?

I have no way of knowing your level of support other than what you post here. Based on the fact you said you voted for Biden, are strongly advocating for him here, and are lashing out at me for saying he's done a terrible job, I assumed you were a supporter. You certainly aren't taking an objective viewpoint. But again, if I mislabeled you, my apologies.

Sure, my opinion is my opinion. (Noting that you said I lied). What I said was that Biden has done a terrible job, and in many ways the country is in a worse position than we were when he took office. And that's absolutely true. The collapse and evacuation of Afghanistan was a disaster. The border policy is in shambles - and the situation there has become a political and humanitarian disaster. The Russia / Ukraine mess has us on the brink of war, and China is rattling it's sword in the pacific. Energy policy is in the toilet, with fuel prices through the roof. The budget continues to be a disaster, and the economy is struggling, with inflation spiking. The 'bright spot' is that Covid is getting better - an area where Biden largely continued the vaccination plan started under Trump, and got some help from a very contagious and mild omicron variant.

Looping back to the OP, most of the country agrees that Biden is doing a bad job - his approval rating is underwater in 40 states.

You're supposed to know it because it says "Female" in my user panel. Like it says "Male" in yours.

I have not lashed out for saying you think he has done a terrible job. That is your right. I have pointed out to you that the poll question you provided an answer to was never asked. The poll has no bearing on Trump or the election. I voted for Biden because I would not vote for Trump, and Biden was my only choice. That being said, he is still a better POTUS than Biden - in my opinion.

I have not lashed out for saying you think he has done a terrible job. That is your right. I have pointed out to you that the poll question you provided an answer to was never asked. The poll has no bearing on Trump or the election. I voted for Biden because I would not vote for Trump, and Biden was my only choice. That being said, he is still a better POTUS than Biden - in my opinion.
You misinterpreted my response - read in something that wasn't there. I agree - not about Trump. I didn't say it was.

What I said (again) is that Biden's done a terrible job. He promised to save the country from Trump - fix all the things that were going wrong. A year + in and hasn't done that. We're in worse shape than when he started. People are disappointed because he failed to deliver - and the polls reflect that.

Back
Top Bottom