• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 100 killed in suspected Islamist attacks in Niger

It's an abstract social object. No amount of stupid can change that.

How can an object be abstract? Objects, by definition, are real, not abstract.

Let those who reflexively defend Islam prattle on long enough, and they end up stepping on their dicks as they make up shit as they go along (like Mohamed did).

How can an object be abstract? Objects, by definition, are real, not abstract.

How am I supposed to work with this? Seriously. The guy doesn't know what an abstract object is. And he blames one. That's bonkers.

How am I supposed to work with this? Seriously. The guy doesn't know what an abstract object is. And he blames one. That's bonkers.

Abstract:

1. existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence.

How I interpret them is irrelevant and Ive provided the actual words for you to read and Muslims interpretations.
It isn't irrelevant when you run around making claims about them.
The actual words (translations of the meaning, actually, which are not the actual words) are no the interpretation of them. What you quoted others saying, and I'll say it again, are not interpretations.

No, wahabbism and Deobandi are two different sects of Islamic Fundamentalism, that they would label as salafism
Who would lable as salafism? I have never heard of Muslims referring to themselves as wahabbis. It's because it doesn't really mean anything. It is simply a word to cause division among Muslims. Salafis are often called wahabbis by people who disagree with them. I don't know what wahabbis are called because they don't seem to exist. On the other hand deobandis are generally not accepted as salafis. Not sure if they themselves claim they are.

It isn't irrelevant when you run around making claims about them.
The actual words (translations of the meaning, actually, which are not the actual words) are no the interpretation of them. What you quoted others saying, and I'll say it again, are not interpretations.

Well, that was funny - an entire web site explaining that the book that was revealed so that the common man can understand God's wishes is too complicated for the common man to understand. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

Then please explain verse 54:17 - And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

You, my friend, are one big LOL factory.

Btw, still waiting to hear how that bargain is working for you - you know - the one that says you have to kill to get into heaven. Yeah, that one. The one I'm going to remind you about every single time I see a post from you until you answer it.

Well, that was funny - an entire web site explaining that the book that was revealed so that the common man can understand God's wishes is too complicated for the common man to understand.
Some people have misconstrued the words yassarnal- Quran to mean that the Quran is an easy Book; no knowledge is required to understand it so much so that a person even without the knowledge of the Arabic language, can write a commentary on it, and can deduce any injunctions he likes from its verses independent of the Hadith and Islamic Law, whereas the context in which these words occur, indicates that they are meant to make the people realize this: One means of the admonition are the dreadful torments that descended upon the rebellious nations, and the other means is this Quran, which guides you to the right path by argument and instruction. Obviously, this means of admonition is by far the easier one; then, why don’t you take advantage of it and insist on meeting with the torment instead?
Then please explain verse 54:17 - And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

If that were true Muslims would have stopped ISIS, not Donald Trump.
Trump didn't stop ISIS; the Kurds (Muslims), did, temporarily, and now ISIS are in the ascendancy again after your cretinous ex-president withdrew support for the Kurds.

Last edited:

You admitted you don't speak Arabic, so how do you know anything about Islam?

I can read اللَّهَ عَدُوٌّ لِلْكَافِرِينَ and I know what it means. Come back when you know something on your own and don't have to rely on a cut and paste commentary that you can't defend.

From your link: Some people have misconstrued the words yassarnal- Quran to mean that the Quran is an easy Book.

Who are some of those people? Only the 7 most read and trusted translators:

Sahih International: And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

Pickthall: And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth?

Yusuf Ali: And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?

Shakir: And certainly We have made the Quran easy for remembrance, but is there anyone who will mind?

Muhammad Sarwar: We have made the Quran easy to understand, but is there anyone who would pay attention?

Mohsin Khan: And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember, then is there any that will remember (or receive admonition)?

Arberry: Now We have made the Koran easy for Remembrance. Is there any that will remember?

You need to branch out and do some honest investigation. You're in a rut.

Oh, and how's the 9:111 plan coming along? Have you decided how and where you're going to "fight in the way of allah ... kill and be killed"?

From your link: Some people have misconstrued the words yassarnal- Quran to mean that the Quran is an easy Book.

Who are some of those people? Only the 7 most read and trusted translators:

Sahih International: And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?

Pickthall: And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth?

Yusuf Ali: And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?

Shakir: And certainly We have made the Quran easy for remembrance, but is there anyone who will mind?

Muhammad Sarwar: We have made the Quran easy to understand, but is there anyone who would pay attention?

Mohsin Khan: And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember, then is there any that will remember (or receive admonition)?

Arberry: Now We have made the Koran easy for Remembrance. Is there any that will remember?

You need to branch out and do some honest investigation. You're in a rut.

Oh, and how's the 9:111 plan coming along? Have you decided how and where you're going to "fight in the way of allah ... kill and be killed"?
An easy book ≠ a book easy to understand/remember.

You admitted you don't speak Arabic, so how do you know anything about Islam?
To truly grasp the deepest meanings of the Quran, a thorough understanding of Arabic is required.(...) For those of us who are not experts in the Arabic language, and even for those who are, a commentary is offered to clarify parts that may be misunderstood and to give opportunities to reflect on some of the meanings.(...) In an attempt to do the Word of God justice, many scholars have chosen very sophisticated English vocabulary to offer the best interpretation possible. This also requires, however, some effort on the part of the reader to rise to the challenge of understanding the Quran as deeply as possible. God states in Sura Muhammad 47:24 {Do they not then earnestly seek to understand the Quran, or are their hearts locked up?}
I can read اللَّهَ عَدُوٌّ لِلْكَافِرِينَ and I know what it means. Come back when you know something on your own and don't have to rely on a cut and paste commentary that you can't defend.
You don't know what it means. It isn't commentary. It is an article written by someone who knows much more about Islam than me. Why I quote it is because you asked a question and I assume you wanted an answer to it. I offered you one. Now you're mad because you can't debate it.

You don't know what it means.

Excuse me? I said, "I can read اللَّهَ عَدُوٌّ لِلْكَافِرِينَ and I know what it means ", and rather than challenge me to tell you what it means and/or ask me where it comes from, you make a gratuitous attempt at telling me I don't know.

Do you want to know what it means?
Do you want to know where it comes from?

“Terrorists” have killed around 100 people in two villages in western Niger, the latest in a string of civilian massacres that have rocked the jihadist-plagued Tillaberi region, a local mayor has said.

Ho hum, another day - another Islamist massacre. No matter how many people Islamists kill, the Western world seems determined to never wonder aloud how much 'Islam' there is in 'Islamist'. Many on this forum simply refuse to accept the possibility of a connection, regardless of how easy it is to prove that connection.

Qur'an 9:111 - Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed.

Let the whataboutism begin.

I fully support sending 🇨🇦 military support
and letting the 🇨🇦 tax payer pick up the tab for once.
Do you @stevecanuck ?

Moi

“Terrorists” have killed around 100 people in two villages in western Niger, the latest in a string of civilian massacres that have rocked the jihadist-plagued Tillaberi region, a local mayor has said.

Ho hum, another day - another Islamist massacre. No matter how many people Islamists kill, the Western world seems determined to never wonder aloud how much 'Islam' there is in 'Islamist'. Many on this forum simply refuse to accept the possibility of a connection, regardless of how easy it is to prove that connection.

Qur'an 9:111 - Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed.

Let the whataboutism begin.
Sorry!

If you have a specific question, why not just ask it?

Specifically
A suggested Niger intervention by 🇨🇦
dissed by @stevecanuck
is dissed over 🇨🇦 or taking on Islamist in Niger

Please speak clearly into the microphone please
Ref.: #390 above. That's north on a map.

Moi

Canadian-Muslims1.jpg

Specifically
A suggested Niger intervention by 🇨🇦
dissed by @stevecanuck
is dissed over 🇨🇦 or taking on Islamist in Niger

Please speak clearly into the microphone please
Ref.: #390 above. That's north on a map.

Moi

This might be the most bizarre and unclear post layout that I have ever seen... literally.

et toi de meme
This is an English Only site... it is in the Rules... this is not a Fake French Bizarre Post site...

Back
Top Bottom