• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 100 killed in suspected Islamist attacks in Niger

Excuse me? I said, "I can read اللَّهَ عَدُوٌّ لِلْكَافِرِينَ and I know what it means ", and rather than challenge me to tell you what it means and/or ask me where it comes from, you make a gratuitous attempt at telling me I don't know.
I believe you know the literal translation of it. No problem. I believe you have demonstrated that you don't understand its meaning in the Qur'an. To be more clear — I believe you most likely understand it much better than you claim, but you lie about the meaning because you don't want to accept it.

The idea that the extremists are the “true believers” is an interpretation, nothing more. And a pretty ****ing bad one at that.
Actually that is not correct. It is not an interpretation.
Muhammed was a terrorist,
He encouraged his men to be terrorist.

This comes from the volumes of writings in the sunnah.
And the Bio's of Muhammed.

Last edited:
The Popes— supposedly the supreme representative of God’s teachings on earth— were complicit in, and even actively ordered, many of those wars. You are grasping at straws to justify a double standard.
The Popes were Catholic.
Christianity at the time was controled by the Popes, Cardinals , clergy etc.
Most was in Latin, and most could not read anyways.
Nobody had bibles.
The people were at the mercy of the church telling them what God wants them to do.
And no, none of the written christian word, says anything close to what the people in charge of the church did.

I believe you know the literal translation of it. No problem. I believe you have demonstrated that you don't understand its meaning in the Qur'an. To be more clear — I believe you most likely understand it much better than you claim, but you lie about the meaning because you don't want to accept it.

Empty words. That didn't really mean anything. It was just gratuitous and vague denial, and you know it.

Allah Ado al kafareena is easy to translate into English. It means "God is the enemy of unbelievers". Nothing mysterious about it. Nothing deep or layered about it.

And the Popes and other highest religious authorities of Christianity encouraged Christians to commit genocide.

The fact of the matter is that if even a tenth of what people like you claim about Muslims were true ISIS would have overrun the entire Middle East years ago.

The Popes were Catholic.
Christianity at the time was controled by the Popes, Cardinals , clergy etc.
Most was in Latin, and most could not read anyways.
Nobody had bibles.
The people were at the mercy of the church telling them what God wants them to do.
And no, none of the written christian word, says anything close to what the people in charge of the church did.

Trying to claim the Popes and other Church leaders didn’t know what was in the Bible is laughable.

They knew full well what the Bible said....and saw it as a call to arms to spread their religion,

No amount of excuses changes the fact that Christianity‘s history is every bit as blood soaked. More so, in fact.

What exactly do I claim about Muslims?

All you have to do is exchange Muslims with Mormons to see how quickly the phrase " evil religion" is used. Or even " Christian" for that matter. Same standards do not apply.

The Prophet was a terrorist? In the context of the 7th century AD so was pretty much every ruler-and that includes Christians who later went on to commit the most appalling atrocities during the Crusades by order of the Pope-doing 'god's' work slaughtering men, women and children 'heretics' wherever they found them, including Jews.

Last edited:
All you have to do is exchange Muslims with Mormons to see how quickly the phrase " evil religion" is used. Or even " Christian" for that matter. Same standards do not apply.

Not so.

I've never read the Book of Mormon, so I'm going out on a limb to suggest it does not tell Mormons to fight unbelievers or that they can rape their captives. The Qur'an does.

The Prophet was a terrorist? In the context of the 7th century AD so was pretty much every ruler-and that includes Christians who later went on to commit the most appalling atrocities during the Crusades by order of the Pope-doing 'god's' work slaughtering men, women and children 'heretics' wherever they found them, including Jews.

That is all true. Now, tell us how that does NOT make Mohamed a terrorist.

That is all true. Now, tell us how that does NOT make Mohamed a terrorist.
There was no such thing as a "terrorist" in the 7th century. It's a modern construct. People (Islamophobes like you), also accuse the Prophet of being paedophile, which is frankly absurd considering that child marriage was also the cultural norm in the West until comparatively recently, and paedophilia as a psychological condition was not formally recognised until about a century ago; and children are still allowed to marry in certain US states.

Last edited:

You have a habit when you're rebutted. You just move on like it never happened without acknowledging you were wrong. This is a perfect example. You provided the above link that said, "Some people have misconstrued the words yassarnal- Quran to mean that the Quran is an easy Book".

I showed you your web site is at odds with the 7 most used translations, and you admit nothing.

Sahih International: And We have certainly made the Qur'an easy for remembrance, so is there any who will remember?
Pickthall: And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth?
Yusuf Ali: And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember: then is there any that will receive admonition?
Shakir: And certainly We have made the Quran easy for remembrance, but is there anyone who will mind?
Muhammad Sarwar: We have made the Quran easy to understand, but is there anyone who would pay attention?
Mohsin Khan: And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember, then is there any that will remember (or receive admonition)?
Arberry: Now We have made the Koran easy for Remembrance. Is there any that will remember?

You also refuse to tell us what 9:111 means to you. (Hint: It means you have to fight to get into heaven).

There was no such thing as a "terrorist" in the 7th century. It's a modern construct. People (Islamophobes like you), also accuse the Prophet of being paedophile, which is frankly absurd considering that child marriage was also the cultural norm in the West until comparatively recently, and paedophilia as a psychological condition was not formally recognised until about a century ago; and children are still allowed to marry in certain US states.

Mohamed had all the men and youths (over 600) of the banu quraiza tribe beheaded and the women and children taken as slaves. I'll bet they all "Islamophobic" thoughts as their heads were coming off.

I corrected you regarding your failed attempt at reading comprehension.

No, you pretended to. Big difference.

So, what does your "reading comprehension" tell you about 9:111? What do "fight" and "kill" mean in your fantasy world?

Mohamed had all the men and youths (over 600) of the banu quraiza tribe beheaded and the women and children taken as slaves. I'll bet they all "Islamophobic" thoughts as their heads were coming off.
Want to take a guess at who the Crusaders butchered during their 'Holy War' and where? No, I guess it would make for uncomfortable reading. Anyway, enjoy:

Nonsense; the concept of terrorism is a modern construct. Of course if we're talking about butchery in the name of religion, perhaps we should also examine the Crusades and how god-fearing Christians behaved during their Holy War. Ok with you?

It was as per the Jewish law.

The fact of the matter is that if even a tenth of what people like you claim about Muslims were true ISIS would have overrun the entire Middle East years ago.

What has he claimed about Muslims?

Want to take a guess at who the Crusaders butchered during their 'Holy War' and where? No, I guess it would make for uncomfortable reading. Anyway, enjoy:

How many times are you going to deflect from Islam and it's "perfect example" (aka Mohamed)?

This thread is about Muslim militants butchering over 100 people and the example they follow, but you don't seem to be concerned about that. Why? Islam and Christianity are two difference subjects. Constant deflections shows you have no defense for Islam. Yelling SQUIRREL with every post just proves it.

And those Christian rulers actions were in contradiction of the Christian doctrine of the bible. In contrast to the "Prophet" who made it a part of the Islamic Doctrine of the Koran. That's why, without such doctrine to support their actions, the Catholic Church has become the biggest antiwar platform in the world. While Islamic terrorists remain active today.

Back
Top Bottom