• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any Conservatives still deny Trump is a racist?

Yes it is.

Imagine for a second we lived in a world where Obama had said, well jamesrage is blocked from entry. The KKK AND Dylan Roof. We can't have an infestation of jamesrage's in our country because these animals the KKK.

(Yes trump used that word infestation to describe immigrants too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I fully agree that "TumpSpeak" is often hard to decipher, thus can be construed to mean almost anything, calling for better enforcement of current immigration law 'racist' is nonsense.

While I fully agree that "TumpSpeak" is often hard to decipher, thus can be construed to mean almost anything, calling for better enforcement of current immigration law 'racist' is nonsense.

And claiming that trump merely wants better enforcement of current immigration law is nonsense

I'll do you one further. I think Trump is the least racist president we have ever had and there is ever growing evidence to support that.

Did the part where he said immigrants are bringing diseases lead you to think that?

Using lies to drive cruel policy is.

Ttwtt is applying for a job. But, we can't hire him because of the Nazis. He might be a Nazi!

More like since we can't hire everyone then we must vet the applicants first to assure minimum qualifications are met and/or to select the best among them.

More like since we can't hire everyone then we must vet the applicants first to assure minimum qualifications are met and/or to select the best among them.

That's a fair analysis of hiring.

The thing is Trump isn't capable of doing a fair analysis. I get the feeling if the Yakuza gang were on the rise in America he would be suspicious of all Japanese people. Because the Yakuza are bad. Do you have a different read of Trump? He's a simpleton, imo. A simpleton that is afraid of the world and different ways of life. Since he's so scared of the world, when the Yakuza do something scary, he can't see past that. He would rather lump those who look like Yakuza in with the Yakuza because he's intellectually lazy, imo.

That's the point. Neither does Trump.

Oh...I thought your point was that Trump was a racist.

"The thing about Mycroft is these animals being radicalized by Neo Nazis. I mean we can't have an infestation of Mycrofts storming our border, what if they're radicalized into Nazis?"

What Mycrofts? What animals? What Nazis?

Are you STILL trying to make sense?

Did the part where he said immigrants are bringing diseases lead you to think that?
No his racial attitudes, actions and policies makes me state that.

I try to look at the context not focus in and try to read into every statement. In fact, I find a person's rhetoric can often be quite different from their behaviour and actions. Not that I would disclude racial rhetoric as evidence of racist motivations.

Second, last I checked our biggest risk of disease does come from immigrants and travelers. And since Trump is only against illegal immigrants, in other words, ones often skipping prevention procedures[in the case of boarder jumpers not visa overstays]. I would consider that a rather grounded fear although I am sure I'd find his phrasing borish as usual.

That's a fair analysis of hiring.

The thing is Trump isn't capable of doing a fair analysis. I get the feeling if the Yakuza gang were on the rise in America he would be suspicious of all Japanese people. Because the Yakuza are bad. Do you have a different read of Trump? He's a simpleton, imo. A simpleton that is afraid of the world and different ways of life. Since he's so scared of the world, when the Yakuza do something scary, he can't see past that. He would rather lump those who look like Yakuza in with the Yakuza because he's intellectually lazy, imo.

I can agree (and have done so) that TrumpSpeak often lacks clarity. I have yet to see Trump say that only 'brown' or Hispanic people should be vetted.

When confronted with a (any?) policy change there are many that will instantly claim that its 'disparate impact' proves that the motive is without a doubt 100% 'racist'. Since 'racism' is evil then so, by extension, is whatever policy has been proposed and whoever dared propose it. That has been said of many laws including *gasp* requiring presentation of a valid, state issued, photo ID unless, of course, it is required to buy a gun, alcohol or tobacco or to board an aircraft.

No his racial attitudes, actions and policies makes me state that.

I try to look at the context not focus in and try to read into every statement. In fact, I find a person's rhetoric can often be quite different from their behaviour and actions. Not that I would disclude racial rhetoric as evidence of racist motivations.

Second, last I checked our biggest risk of disease does come from immigrants and travelers. And since Trump is only against illegal immigrants, in other words, ones often skipping prevention procedures[in the case of boarder jumpers not visa overstays]. I would consider that a rather grounded fear although I am sure I'd find his phrasing borish as usual.

Trump is against all immigration. So is the Republican Party.

His racist actions and policies point to him being a racist.

The hiring of Jeff Sessions and Stephen Miller, his border policy, all point to racism.

What Mycrofts? What animals? What Nazis?

Are you STILL trying to make sense?

Mycrofts are not allowed here because of Nazis. Mycrofts look like they may be Nazis or become them one day. Therefore we have banned all Mycrofts until further notice.

Mycrofts are not allowed here because of Nazis. Mycrofts look like they may be Nazis or become them one day. Therefore we have banned all Mycrofts until further notice.

Sorry, but you STILL aren't making sense.

You should probably quit.

I can agree (and have done so) that TrumpSpeak often lacks clarity. I have yet to see Trump say that only 'brown' or Hispanic people should be vetted.

When confronted with a (any?) policy change there are many that will instantly claim that its 'disparate impact' proves that the motive is without a doubt 100% 'racist'. Since 'racism' is evil then so, by extension, is whatever policy has been proposed and whoever dared propose it. That has been said of many laws including *gasp* requiring presentation of a valid, state issued, photo ID unless, of course, it is required to buy a gun, alcohol or tobacco or to board an aircraft.

Well, the rhetoric is used to drive cruel policy at the border.

Why are they so against asylum seekers?

Are they just against asylum? Why?

Sorry, but you STILL aren't making sense.

You should probably quit.

:lamo

I guess my OP fits your description

Not all illegal immigrants are MS-13 either. But every time they come up Trump screams MS-13. He even said recently "they are bringing diseases."

I think if you were basically accused of being a Nazi because you share the skin color of Nazis and then you were deterred from seeking legal asylum because you were deemed a national security threat ostensibly because Nazis are bad. You would think the person putting those events in motion were racist against whites.

Who has ever said all illegal immigrants are MS-13?

Where does it say all in his tweet?

Did you actually read what he posted or just what you want it to say?

Why is the word all necessary to glean meaning?

What do you think I mean if I were to reference you next to all manner of criminal?

It saddens me to see some conservatives double down on the evil policy that Trump and his allies push.

Back
Top Bottom