• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any Conservatives still deny Trump is a racist?

Just wondering if the proverbial heads are still shoved in the proverbial sand on this point.

Trump is a racist. Does anyone still at this late hour deny that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, he's so racist he's cut their unemployment rates to record lows, created millions of job openings and improved their wages. But I guess expecting them to follow our laws is considered racist in some circles.

Conflating immigrants with MS-13 is sufficient.
But saying that some ILLLEGAL aliens ARE MS-13 (which is what he really said) is not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I can't fit my head in the sand. It's all occupied by progressives and their alternate reality.
I'd really have my head in the sand occasionally than have it up my rear continually as our progressive friends seem to. :cool:

Winston's weekly wank-off.

Yeah, but you have to admit it's kinda funny watching conservatives trying to deny that a blatant racist like Trump, someone with a long and well documented history of racism, isn't really a racist.

LOL, he even led the racist Birther Movement, but you can watch nearly all the conservatives deny and defend his racism. If you don't believe me, just watch. ;)

But saying that some ILLLEGAL aliens ARE MS-13 (which is what he really said) is not.

[/QUOTE]

So you wouldn't mind if I denied you an opportunity because some whites are Nazis?

If a man, tattooed in swastikas, burned a cross on the front lawn of a black church while reading Mein Kampf, people would deny he was racist because we can’t say for certain what’s going on in his mind.
And if a man snuck over the border illegally, joined his fellow MS-13 bros and raped, murdered and mugged a dozen people some people would say "he's just looking for a better way of life for his children".

Yes it is.

Imagine for a second we lived in a world where Obama had said, well jamesrage is blocked from entry. The KKK AND Dylan Roof. We can't have an infestation of jamesrage's in our country because these animals the KKK.

(Yes trump used that word infestation to describe immigrants too)

That was ILLEGAL immigration he was talking about.

Yeah, he's so racist he's cut their unemployment rates to record lows, created millions of job openings and improved their wages. But I guess expecting them to follow our laws is considered racist in some circles.

Relying on dubious claims of prosperity does not excuse scapegoating, fearmongering, and racism.

You say it doesn't make sense, and yet you accept the logic of it fully when Trump says it.
If you think that was what Trump said it's you that has the comprehension problem, not him.

The left has used the word racist so much it is now meaningless.

Not all illegal immigrants are MS-13 either. But every time they come up Trump screams MS-13. He even said recently "they are bringing diseases."

I think if you were basically accused of being a Nazi because you share the skin color of Nazis and then you were deterred from seeking legal asylum because you were deemed a national security threat ostensibly because Nazis are bad. You would think the person putting those events in motion were racist against whites.

Do some research; there have been outbreaks of several diseases traced to illegal immigrant mobs.

So what?

Tells me all I need to know. :roll: I'll leave you to your inane, slobber-slinging, mindless babbling.

Tells me all I need to know. :roll: I'll leave you to your inane, slobber-slinging, mindless babbling.

Running away after dipping your toe in ;)

Yeah, but you have to admit it's kinda funny watching conservatives trying to deny that a blatant racist like Trump, someone with a long and well documented history of racism, isn't really a racist.

LOL, he even led the racist Birther Movement, but you can watch nearly all the conservatives deny and defend his racism. If you don't believe me, just watch. ;)
It's even funnier watch the irrational Trumpophobes when lost for any reasonable response to fall back on the "yeah but he was a birther" rant. Kinda like throwing "Nazi" around.

Do some research; there have been outbreaks of several diseases traced to illegal immigrant mobs.

And I'm sure there were "outbreaks" of disease from another marginalized group in the 1930's. Your lot is so easy to scare and manipulate.

The left has used the word racist so much it is now meaningless.

Oh no, it's still full of meaning. It's just that Trump has made White Supremacy socially acceptable among his base, to the point where they will defend and deny all instances of Trump's racism. So you're probably going to hear it a lot, until blatant racism is once again not socially acceptable. Get used to it. :)

Last edited:
And I'm sure there were "outbreaks" of disease from another marginalized group in the 1930's. Your lot is so easy to scare and manipulate.

Trump certainly believes they are. He bases his campaigns on blatant racial fear, and darned if his base doesn't just jump on board.

Just wondering if the proverbial heads are still shoved in the proverbial sand on this point.

I have not seen any evidence that he is a racist.

I don' know one way or another. He may well be racist. Or he may not. Do you have something to support the former? Becaust I can't recall having seen anything that shows him being either way.

It's even funnier watch the irrational Trumpophobes when lost for any reasonable response to fall back on the "yeah but he was a birther" rant. Kinda like throwing "Nazi" around.

When did I say "but he was a birther"?

Trump has a long and well documented history of racism, his leading the racist Birther movement was just him being his racist self.

Now according to Trump, some of these are "very fine people":

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

I don't know how you classify them, but I describe them as Neo Nazis. In case you're in doubt about these "very fine people" as Trump calls them, take a look at their salute. That is right out of the Nazi handbook.

I don' know one way or another. He may well be racist. Or he may not. Do you have something to support the former? Becaust I can't recall having seen anything that shows him being either way.

IMG_1050.JPG

President Trump is the least racist of any of our presidents.

He actually believes that everyone is equal. That is why he holds everyone to the SAME standards.

Unlike some people who self-identify as liberals, he does not believe that alleged "poverty" is an excuse for crime.

He actually believes that ALL immigrants should enter legally. There are many self-identified liberals who think some immigrants should be given a pass because of their -- RACE. Now, that's genuine "racism."

Back
Top Bottom