• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Any Conservatives still deny Trump is a racist?

Why is the word all necessary to glean meaning?

What do you think I mean if I were to reference you next to all manner of criminal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked you specifically who said all illegal immigrants were MS-13 and you posted a tweet from trump.

If nobody ever said that, then just say that.

You cannot deny that some MS-13 members come in with illegal immigrants. Is that acceptable to you? I am going to guess it is.

It saddens me to see some conservatives double down on the evil policy that Trump and his allies push.

What is evil about keeping out people that should not be in the country?

Please explain.

I asked you specifically who said all illegal immigrants were MS-13 and you posted a tweet from trump.

If nobody ever said that, then just say that.

You cannot deny that some MS-13 members come in with illegal immigrants. Is that acceptable to you? I am going to guess it is.

Trump doesn't have to use the word all.

Check it out. Mason66 needs a job. But, we can't hire him because Dylan Roof is a murderer. He looks like Dylan Roof, so he might be a murderer. Right? Do you deny that some white people are killers? What if we just let a Mason66 in and e murdered someone? Would that be okay with you?

Trump doesn't have to use the word all.

Check it out. Mason66 needs a job. But, we can't hire him because Dylan Roof is a murderer. He looks like Dylan Roof, so he might be a murderer. Right? Do you deny that some white people are killers? What if we just let a Mason66 in and e murdered someone? Would that be okay with you?

What are you going on about?

What does that have to do with illegal immigrants?

None of them should be coming into the country. That is an undeniable fact.

Do you deny the fact that Trump is right and MS-13 members filter in with other illegals? Again, are you OK with that?

Do you deny the fact that Trump is right and MS-13 members filter in with other illegals? Again, are you OK with that?

Not okay with it. But, what's more concerning to me is that Mason66 is probably a Nazi because he looks like them.

Why is the word all necessary to glean meaning?

What do you think I mean if I were to reference you next to all manner of criminal?

Spoken like a true Trump hater.

Listen would you be upset if you were denied opportunity because you might be a Nazi or become one, one day?

I was unaware. What makes you say that?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAISE_Act

The RAISE (Reforming American Immigration for Strong Employment) Act is a bill introduced in the United States Senate in 2017. Co-sponsored by Republican senators Tom Cotton and David Perdue, the bill seeks to reduce levels of legal immigration to the United States by 50% by halving the number of green cards issued...

The bill received the support of President Donald Trump,

I suppose that you will post actual evidence of him saying racist ****. Not the oh he's against illegal immigration so that makes him a racist bull **** that pro-illegals try to spew.

He publicly supported the Neo Nazis and KKK after Charlottesville, saying some are "very fine people".

I realize that many consider this a good thing, and will defend and deny, but imo it is blatant racism.

Just wondering if the proverbial heads are still shoved in the proverbial sand on this point.

Trump is a racist. Does anyone still at this late hour deny that?

Are you kidding? The reason a good chunk of his base voted for him is because of his racism. That was almost his entire campaign for the midterms, well that and obviously Trump believes the majority of his base are cowards that scare easily.

Trump’s Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

The question should be: Does Trump know his base?

Personally, I would say obviously.

Last edited:
What is evil about keeping out people that should not be in the country?

Please explain.

The border situation is an unmitigated disaster. First of all there are lies that we don't have any vetting process in place to weed out criminals. Next we have the Trump admin taking a hard line stance against asylum seekers. To conflate them with criminals which is what that tweet I showed you, does, in order to push racist GOP policy is evil.

People are dying because of a situation the U.S. helped create in Latin America.

What if you were a migrant. Let's say the tables were flipped. Let's say Guatemala was prosperous and capable of absorbing U.S. refugees. But, the officials of Guatemala gassed you at the border and called you a criminal Nazi for seeking asylum the legal way!

OR, they prevented you from seeking asylum the legal way and called you a criminal when you entered illegally.

Right wingers are totally invested in the lie that they, and trump, are only interested in eliminating illegal immigration

On a related note: Has anyone ever heard anyone on the right talk about reducing immigration from Russia? After all, we have Russian criminal gangs here in the US

Right wingers are totally invested in the lie that they, and trump, are only interested in eliminating illegal immigration

On a related note: Has anyone ever heard anyone on the right talk about reducing immigration from Russia? After all, we have Russian criminal gangs here in the US

Their also invested in whites maintaining their hegemony. Whether conscious of it or not.

And you would still be wrong.
Trump is against all immigration. So is the Republican Party.

His racist actions and policies point to him being a racist.

The hiring of Jeff Sessions and Stephen Miller, his border policy, all point to racism.

So since they want a lower legal immigration rate and zero illegals they are against immigration? I guess that makes sense, I just hold a very different sense of the word "against" when it comes to topics like racism.

To me someone against immigration [in a racist context] would be someone who views foreign born citizens negatively - like in China. Kick 'em out | clear second class. For example spouses/children there even for years still require 1-3 year work visas etc.

But, when I look at even the most extreme mainstream Republican view I've heard: Ann Coulter, she basically says 0% for 10 years [to intergrate] with no restrictions to spouses, children & exceptions for some refugees. I think that is mighty partisan due to what we know of immigrant voting patterns[i think it was 9/10 or 19/20 dem], but I equate that to no different then our differing views on felons being able to vote. A fair disagreement based on level of partisanship.

I am just not seeing an equivocation worthy of conflating immigrates as whole with illegal immigrates who seem in my view to be their main concern in reguard questionably harsh rhetoric. Why assume racism and not just Partisan worry about the extremely high tilted democratic voting trends?

I believe you will find Russians are white, so I don't find it surprising that Trump hasn't mentioned them, and neither has his base.

Trump seems to only attack brown skinned people, although surely there must be once or twice he has attacked white people as a group? I know he went off script and said what he really felt, that some Neo Nazis and KKK members were "very fine people". After taking flak from all sides for that "faux pas" he was forced to recant in the end and say something negative about White Supremacists, although the White Supremacists loved him for how long he waited to recant, so I'm not sure if that should count. Any other instances?

Last edited:
I assume you missed, or ignored, the "Nothing of substance" part. Provide substantive backup, or you are just banging your partisan gums.
Yeah, nothing other than just lots of documentation

Back
Top Bottom