• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ann Coulter said what?

I never used to have much of a problem with white straight Christian men, but the whole Kavanaugh thing showed me exactly where I stand and how I am seen by many of them. I knew there was misogyny out there - I had just never seen it quite so blatant. Hate is a strong word and I can honestly say I don't hate them as a group - but I am a whole lot more untrusting in general.

I also am aware that I can't demonize a whole group so I do try to cautiously extend the benefit of the doubt in initial dealings until the individual shows me exactly who he is. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised. And I have found that a lot of straight white Christian woman can be just as bad as far as hating on other women. My boss is one of these.

You just illustrated Coulter's point.

Going full on Nazi, Ann summed up her thoughts on the Democrats last night on Fox.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1072700305568079872

“I mean you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers ... you must hate white men. It's the one thing they have in common"

Wtf?

She wants to appeal to Trump's base, those are her customers. And she seems to agree with Trump.

Trump’s Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Just more of the same, as she tries to exploit the fear of people they both believe are cowards. And it's hard to argue, as so far their tactic seems to be working.

Last edited:
I never used to have much of a problem with white straight Christian men, but the whole Kavanaugh thing showed me exactly where I stand and how I am seen by many of them. I knew there was misogyny out there - I had just never seen it quite so blatant. Hate is a strong word and I can honestly say I don't hate them as a group - but I am a whole lot more untrusting in general.

I also am aware that I can't demonize a whole group so I do try to cautiously extend the benefit of the doubt in initial dealings until the individual shows me exactly who he is. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised. And I have found that a lot of straight white Christian woman can be just as bad as far as hating on other women. My boss is one of these.

Sounds very noble until one analyzes your post to see how you introduced Christianity into a post about Kavenaugh where it is irrelevant to the subject. Furthermore the Kavenaugh showed you nothing more than your own sensitivity and preconceived notions, that existed long before this. Men don't treat you any different now, then before Kavenaugh. It's utter nonsense.

Anne says dumbass things when she has a new book to promote.

It works so well for the Left...why not. Conservatism in the past just laid back and took the abuse.

Well why didn't you say the principle of personal responsibility became inconvenient?

If your principles cause a difficulty then just chuck those ****ers out the window.

It's all about what's convenient.

If big government strategy start working for the liberals, "conservatives" should chuck that **** too.

**** principles. It's all about winning.

Going full on Nazi, Ann summed up her thoughts on the Democrats last night on Fox.

“I mean you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers ... you must hate white men. It's the one thing they have in common"

Wtf?

I find it rather amusing that you lefties watch Fox News so much. I lean to the right and I could care less what is on CNN or MSNBC. They are not worth my time.

Too harsh and crude, imo, but has a bit of truth.

No, it isn't at all. YOu do know that a large number of Jews are white men, don't you?

And I have found that a lot of straight white Christian woman can be just as bad as far as hating on other women. My boss is one of these.
Proof that Coulter is wrong. It's not just the men they hate. Sometimes the women can be "just as bad".

She must have a book coming out. She starts this crap when she wants air time to sell her books.

She makes a living saying crazy stuff. As she begins to fade in popularity, expect the desperation to rise, and more and more outrageous and crazy stuff coming from her. She needs the attention. That's what shock jocks have to do to keep making a living.

Wtf?

She's a literary shock jock, always has been. This is the character she plays, and she uses outrageous statements like this to sell books and appearances. Always has. There's nothing shocking by what she said, it's all been well planned and executed by her for many many years as a way to sell more books.

That white misandry is their common trait.

"Bock, Ann Coulter said, Bock" Polly want a cracker? Oh wait, I can't say that, it will hurt your feelings....

In her case I am fairly sure it is mostly an act.

You just illustrated Coulter's point.
How? I don’t belong to any of the groups she mentioned. And I think I clearly specified that I DON’T hate men.
So like opposite.

How? I don’t belong to any of the groups she mentioned. And I think I clearly specified that I DON’T hate men.
So like opposite.

With your racist anti-white post.

Sounds very noble until one analyzes your post to see how you introduced Christianity into a post about Kavenaugh where it is irrelevant to the subject. Furthermore the Kavenaugh showed you nothing more than your own sensitivity and preconceived notions, that existed long before this. Men don't treat you any different now, then before Kavenaugh. It's utter nonsense.
That’s fair. The Christianity deal is indeed preexisting. It isn’t relevant and you are correct on that issue.

I’m not sure I understand the rest of your point. I do see a change in some men’s behavior, however slight, over the last few years. Like a glee in not being “politically correct”. It’s certainly not everyone of course. At any rate, there’s not really anything wrong with being cautious

Wtf?

Too harsh and crude, imo, but has a bit of truth.

What truth is that?

Yes, holbie, what truth IS that? Come on, spell it out now. Your opinion is worth less than nothing if you don't own it.....

...if you leave it to a [nudge nudge know what I mean?] statement.

Too many people throw cowardly bombs around DP that way. Some use it just to stir the pot, some use it to say things they really believe but are too afraid/ashamed to say out loud, and others use it so they can then troll anyone who responds for allegedly misreading what they've said.

Which option describes your post?

Back
Top Bottom