• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ann Coulter said what?

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Going full on Nazi, Ann summed up her thoughts on the Democrats last night on Fox.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1072700305568079872

“I mean you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers ... you must hate white men. It's the one thing they have in common"

Wtf?

holbritter

DP Veteran
Reaction score

JoanDavis

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Going full on Nazi, Ann summed up her thoughts on the Democrats last night on Fox.

“I mean you have the Muslims and the Jews and the various exotic sexual groups and the black church ladies with the college queers ... you must hate white men. It's the one thing they have in common"

Wtf?

She is one sick disgusting evil piece of ****. I don't think even her parents would shed a tear when she croaks and goes to hell.

haymarket

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
She is one sick disgusting evil piece of ****. I don't think even her parents would shed a tear when she croaks and goes to hell.

Do you think Satan would want her?

azgreg

Chicks dig the long ball
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Klan Koulter strikes again.

Serenity

Stay Human
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Ann Coulter - A miserable person who peddles hate to make money off dumb Republicans.

Yup. Nailed it.

Simon W. Moon

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
what does that mean?

Nowadays victimhood is a modern "conservative" value.

Conservatism used to be about personal responsibility.

But now, in modern "conservatism" it's about things are unfair.

UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR!

attachment.php

WCH

Believer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Nowadays victimhood is a modern "conservative" value.

Conservatism used to be about personal responsibility.

But now, in modern "conservatism" it's about things are unfair.

UNFAIR! UNFAIR! UNFAIR!

attachment.php

It works so well for the Left...why not. Conservatism in the past just laid back and took the abuse.

tres borrachos

HoHoHo
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Wtf?

This is a joke, right? This isn't from The Onion? Because nobody, nobody could be this stupid and bigoted.

Kobie

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
It works so well for the Left...why not. Conservatism in the past just laid back and took the abuse.

Yes, you poor, poor victims.

LadyCaptain

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I never used to have much of a problem with white straight Christian men, but the whole Kavanaugh thing showed me exactly where I stand and how I am seen by many of them. I knew there was misogyny out there - I had just never seen it quite so blatant. Hate is a strong word and I can honestly say I don't hate them as a group - but I am a whole lot more untrusting in general.

I also am aware that I can't demonize a whole group so I do try to cautiously extend the benefit of the doubt in initial dealings until the individual shows me exactly who he is. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised. And I have found that a lot of straight white Christian woman can be just as bad as far as hating on other women. My boss is one of these.

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
This is a joke, right? This isn't from The Onion? Because nobody, nobody could be this stupid and bigoted.
Fox does parallel Onion TV. But, their viewers believe what’s said.

Lovebug

Let go and let God
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
That white misandry is their common trait.

Claiming White misandry is the tool now used to excuse being a racist misogynist.

jnug

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This just gets worse from here. It has gotten worse from day one of the Trump Presidency till today.....just a bottomless pit of bad.

Serenity

Stay Human
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
AC phone home.

The aliens called, time for you to go back.

Sampson Simpson

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Wtf?

She's a complete and utter fraud. A dirty scumbag selling hate to idiots to make money. A complete C unt. If ever there was a person to use that word on ,she is it

We have trump as president, clearly there are plenty of people that stupid and bigoted

Carleen

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Top Bottom