• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angry at the unvaccinated? Here's a better way

Of course they're not equivalent. The rioters of the summer in several cities were bailed out by a fund Harris supported.
I'm sorry, they were legally bailed out? You have a problem with those that are able to bail out bailing out? Not my fault most of the 1.6 insurrectionists were deemed to be a danger to the community and were held without bail. See, even the judges know which event was more destructive.

I'm sorry, they were legally bailed out?
Why the question; don't you know?
You have a problem with those that are able to bail out bailing out?
I have a problem with your sentence structure.
Not my fault most of the 1.6 insurrectionists were deemed to be a danger to the community and were held without bail. See, even the judges know which event was more destructive.
Not all.

At least 70% of people charged in the Capitol riot have been released as they wait for trial, according to a Guardian analysis.
But, some have.

According to reports, on Jan. 6, Black Trump supporter Emanual Jackson, from Capitol Heights, was caught on surveillance video joining the mob of “patriots” who attacked Capitol police during the siege.

Covidiots have been coddled for months.

All this whining about liberals being meanies wont change things at all. We need to increase pressure and make being unvaccinated unpleasant. No restaurants, bars, public gatherings without proof of vaccination. Why are we letting unvaxxxed people on airplanes? Health insurance regulations should be relaxed and insurers should be able to charge higher premiums for unvaxxed.

It’s time to stop coddling these selfish, ignorant assholes.
Agreed. We should definitely create two classes of citizenry. That is a good idea that has never, ever, ever, gone badly, or been a source of later shame for us.

Why the question; don't you know?

I have a problem with your sentence structure.

Not all.

But, some have.

Of course I know, just wanted to clarify your antipathy towards people taking advantage of legal rights available to them.

No challenge to the substance though?

Check out my use of the term 'most'.

I'm going to suggest the black man is charged with offenses that denies bail to others, but it could be an example of the way our judicial system treats black people.

Of course I know, just wanted to clarify your antipathy towards people taking advantage of legal rights available to them.
Sure. Keep telling yourself that. :)
No challenge to the substance though?
There was no substance that was clear.
Check out my use of the term 'most'.
Less than 30% is not "most".
I'm going to suggest the black man is charged with offenses that denies bail to others, but it could be an example of the way our judicial system treats black people.
Of course you are. The race card is always the go-to when you've got nothing else.

I hope so. I don't even hate my enemies enough to want them to die a horrible suffering avoidable death.

I know... It's hard to watch. Everyday, I open the computer and someone else who is unvaccinated dies. It's heartbreaking.

I get the anger, and the frustration, but at the same time, I've never witnessed any effective educator use diparagement, bullying, or enforcing putitive measures to get others to see their way. I don't know what the answer is but doing it the way it's being done now doesn't seem to be changing hearts.

That's exactly how those idiots should be treated. Jail would be better.

Let's hear your plan. First of all, let's start with how would you positively identify the unvaccinated?
Do you believe that they owe you their personal medical history?

And then what? Round them up and take them to jail? Beat and torture them until they complied? If they didn't send them on the trains to the camps?

Unless one is a medical worker, SC said today that there will be no mandates so no one compels the non-vaccinated do their "civic duty".
People have a right to their own definition of civic duties...
we are so lucky that previous generations understood the greater good than the idiots Right wing of today does. Could you imagine the anti mask anti vaxxers during WW2?

Let's hear your plan. First of all, let's start with how would you positively identify the unvaccinated?
Do you believe that they owe you their personal medical history?

And then what? Round them up and take them to jail? Beat and torture them until they complied? If they didn't send them on the trains to the camps?
In Australia the free health care system records everything that happens regarding your health. Your vacinnations are recorded at the time. Those which are not vacinnated are easily identified.
Any time you access free medical it is recorded and so it should be.

There's no more needed than what has been done. Their isolation currently and continually applying the pressure will make them relent.
Why should they be allowed to mingle and spread the disease amongst others because they are conspiracy nuts?
They will eventually comply and so will Americans.

Wow. I'm surprised you feel that way. I thought you more logical.
You just said your daughter researched appropriate and valid info and reasons for/against the vax and decided to get it.

What does that tell you about the reality and truth behind vaccination? Then tell me what you think about people that choose to ignore it or not even consider it?

That's exactly where my "opinion" comes from.

Okay let's go there, thanks for opening the door. Republican voters warned against voting for that doddering boob Biden (all the facts were there), but y'all dug in like ticks on a dog.
And thank God we did and he's replaced The Donald!

We were right...why would you criticize that?

Most of what we are talking about here doesn't apply anymore because Omicron variant is infecting everyone. But, I don't think the people encouraging vaccinations should back down from this. And I think the anti-vaxxers need to get over their hurt feelings and stop whining and stop being little bitches about it.
This really is true at this point. However with more extensive vaccination, Omicron, even Delta, might not have developed. Both of those arose in countries with low vax rates. Do we want to risk more variants? There's no guarantee they'll be milder.

Our daughter, age 27, resisted and resisted, taught much the same as yours. Eventually she caught COVID, delta I'd think based on the timing, said it wasn't any worse than her usual seasonal allergies.
Now, with natural immunity, so doesn't have to be vaccinated. 🤷‍♂️
?? She can still get Omicron or any previous variant...or new one probably.

Why do you think we have boosters? Even the Israelis in their study that all the conservatives love said that naturally acquired immunity PLUS vaccination is the safest course.

It's like people want to feel superior by saying, meh, it was just a cold...like that's something noble, like they can 'tough it out.' That's just stupid. And again, there's no telling just how sick someone might become. Or how much more they'll infect others.

Last edited:
Be careful not to confuse anti-vax and anti-mandate
Why are there any "unvaxxed anti-mandate people?" I can understand being anti-mandate...you can be so vaxxed or unvaxxed.

However anyone unvaccinated using the mandates as an excuse is full of crap. We all had from April to July (all eligible) to get free vaccines from the govt with NO mandates. Biden kept saying he didnt want that, had no plans for that.

What was the excuse for not getting vaxxed back then, all those months?

Later, when a ridiculous, dangerous amount of people didnt get the vax, then, for public safety and the reopening of our economy reasons, Biden and governors did have to start discussing mandates...but in the beginning, no one imagined so many people would be so stupid and selfish as to resist the vaccine.

You just said your daughter researched appropriate and valid info and reasons for/against the vax and decided to get it.

What does that tell you about the reality and truth behind vaccination? Then tell me what you think about people that choose to ignore it or not even consider it?

That's exactly where my "opinion" comes from.
ok

The reason the SHEEP were told to be angry at the un-Vaxxed was because they want to get the Government to buy as many
Shots from big pharma as they can!
At ~ $2K a pop , say 100M->200M people .... That's a lot of dough!

Think about it "IF" Person "A" gets Vaxxed, wears masks , social distance....
That would make what other people do irrelevant ?
And if Covid is as lethal as the tell you all the non Vaxxed would die off....

Well except for the fact that Covid has a > 98% survival rate !...

It should be noted that what we have IS NOT a TRADITIONAL Vaccine!
It is more like " An Experimental Gene Therapy Inoculation" That's only been in it's
"TRIAL PHASE" for ~ 1 year ....
What I love about one of your images - the one "donate your childrens organs" - is the person who altered the image is too stupid to know to put an apostrophe in the phrase, so the phrase is illiterate.

The other good thing is linking to such garbage is instantly discrediting. So there's that!

As I keep saying, we can, the government can lead people to water, and so can all well meaning souls, but they can't nor should they demand they drink the water.
The authors of the article above explains why force, bullying, name-calling won't work. It's just good judgement and common sense that you dont.

Continued via the link above.

The problem is you are expecting people trying to convince anti vaxxers to have the patience of a Saint. Is it productive to yell at anti vaxxers? Probably not, but that is a natural response when you have a long, well reasoned argument for getting vaxxed and the anti vaxxers just say "fake news".

Yes, I think it's crazy stuff.

And please spare me your idiotic interpretation of the Book of Revelations as well.

Also, tell your friends to get vaccinated.
The microchip for covid vaccination status exists already and people are happy to get it. This is reality, not crazy stuff. I am not religious, so you can cut that stupid shit whenever you realize you're making a fool of yourself. I and all my family and friends are fully vaccinated and I already got my third shot. Any other false accusations you'd like to conjure up? Look before you leap.

we are so lucky that previous generations understood the greater good than the idiots Right wing of today does. Could you imagine the anti mask anti vaxxers during WW2?
It's time for you to stop the blaming... When you continue to point your fingers at only the right wing, you're purposely politicizing.
There are plenty of apolital people, of all color who are not vaccinated.

If you had your way, you'd outlaw and mandate the Biblical interpretations of others too? :unsure::whistle:

Of course, not, and at the same time I think it is an exceedingly stupid idea to base public health policy on the Book of Revelations, especially one particularly idiotic interpretation of it.

The microchip for covid vaccination status exists already and people are happy to get it. This is reality, not crazy stuff. I am not religious, so you can cut that stupid shit whenever you realize you're making a fool of yourself. I and all my family and friends are fully vaccinated and I already got my third shot. Any other false accusations you'd like to conjure up? Look before you leap.

You're not kidding anyone, and I've heard it all before.

Back
Top Bottom