• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrew Tate

Many people are offended by supporters of Andrew Tate. All I can say is if someone accuses you of rape, I hope your friends show you the same respect. You will also want to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. Be careful of the standards you set.

Ploughing a lone beta furrow like Tate. He's up to 1000 push-ups a day. (sounds like a lot of ice-cream!) But I can walk outside in the sunshine whenever I want.
But do you own a Bugatti?

Mostly leftwing media. The Matrix doesn’t like it when they can’t control somebody like Tate. They feel he will inspire a revolution that will end their mind control over the masses. Anybody who speaks the truth these days gets cancelled. The media is the Goebbels of the global elite.

Mostly leftwing media. The Matrix doesn’t like it when they can’t control somebody like Tate. They feel he will inspire a revolution that will end their mind control over the masses. Anybody who speaks the truth these days gets cancelled. The media is the Goebbels of the global elite.
The reason I ask is that you're the one referring to people as "betas", even though humans don't have alphas and betas.

You bought a bill of goods from a lowlife pimp, which has done you no good whatsoever, because masculinity is entirely internal. You needed someone to "teach" you masculinity, when it's the simplest thing in the world. Then you think there's going to be some incel revolution, led or inspired by Tate and Peterson. Sorry, if you need a guru to tell you how to feel like a man, you aren't very scary as a revolutionary.

And then you call me brainwashed. I have to laugh. It's a mean-spirited laugh, but it's still a laugh, and that's what matters.

Was Tate speaking the truth when he said these things?

I think the women belong to the man.

“I was getting on a plane and I could see through the cockpit that a female was the pilot and I took a picture and I said, ‘most women I know can’t even park a car, why is a woman flying my plane?’"

If you ain’t got a Lambo, you’re a shit muncher.

Depression isn’t real. You feel sad, you move on. You will always be depressed if your life is depressing. Change it.

When you’re saying ‘I’m a vegetarian or a vegan,’ you’re saying ‘I deny reality, I deny one of the most basic fundamentals of reality,’ which is for something to live, something else must die.

I called this virus [COVID-19] a hoax from the start and everyone called me crazy. The virus isn’t real. There is a virus, yes. Is it deadly? No. Is shutting down the economy an appropriate response? Absolutely not. Clown world.

Men can cheat, women can’t.

“You can say, ‘my life is less fun, but I still don’t drink alcohol.’ That’s fine, I accept that. But to sit there and say, ‘Oh, I don’t need to drink, I have fun without drinking.’ Then you’re a f*cking liar.

“I think the most important thing anyone can do in their life is have children… When I speak to some of these feminists who’re like ‘I don’t want kids’, I think you are the most miserable stupid b*tch in the world.”

I have no idea why you like Tate, Bucky...oh wait

Bucky said:
We have to look at each situation case by case. I have dated girls under the age of 16. Am I proud of it? Of course not, however, let's not judge until all the facts of the case come out.

FmNX2TRWYBUY2Yr
94aa8-16735861347541-1920.jpg

The reason I ask is that you're the one referring to people as "betas", even though humans don't have alphas and betas.

You bought a bill of goods from a lowlife pimp, which has done you no good whatsoever, because masculinity is entirely internal. You needed someone to "teach" you masculinity, when it's the simplest thing in the world. Then you think there's going to be some incel revolution, led or inspired by Tate and Peterson. Sorry, if you need a guru to tell you how to feel like a man, you aren't very scary as a revolutionary.

And then you call me brainwashed. I have to laugh. It's a mean-spirited laugh, but it's still a laugh, and that's what matters.
20230327_104525.jpg

Was Tate speaking the truth when he said these things?
Can I help?

“I go out and **** and I come back to her and I don’t care about her and I only love my girl. That’s not cheating, that’s exercise.”

“I had one girl and she got too drunk one day and she threw up in my apartment. I told her to clean up, she refused. So, I took her stuff and threw it out the window.”

“How can I use these women to make me money? I don’t wanna put them on the track because they’re my women, I don’t want other people touching my chicks.”

“You can’t be responsible for something that doesn’t listen to you. You can’t be responsible for a dog if it doesn’t obey you, or a child if it doesn’t obey you, or a woman that doesn’t obey you.”

“18 to 19-year-old women are more attractive than 25-year-olds because they’ve been through less dick.”

Apparently this is the kind of junk that gives some people hope and inspiration. Scary stuff!
Nah, Bucky, the guy who said this :
Bucky said:
We have to look at each situation case by case. I have dated girls under the age of 16. Am I proud of it? Of course not, however, let's not judge until all the facts of the case come out.
[...] will just say Andrew "exaggerates and uses hyperbole, but he's a truth teller and hated because of that"
Or he's "taken out of context"
Or "the main message is what's important"

Reactions: AJG
I have no idea why you like Tate, Bucky...oh wait

Bucky said:
ew

I’ve learned plenty from Andrew. I do think for myself. That’s why I don’t sound like every other beta in this thread.

You don't realize what you actually signal when you say "beta", do you?

Last edited:
But do you own a Bugatti?
Andrew Tate tells his customers to parrot this line when people rightfully point out that he's a low-life who made millions on blowing smoke up gullible teenager's asses and charging them a ridiculous monthly fee for it.

You've apparently been paying Tate for a while now, where's your Bugatti?

You don't realize what you actually signal when you say "beta", do you?
The harder he pretends not to be a beta, the more obvious it is to everyone around him that he's a beta.

I always find incredibly funny idolizing people who get rich not from DOING SOMETHING, but from selling courses, books or other things TEACHING YOU how to be rich....

...when they're rich because you bought the stupid course. lol
Also, see my sig not to forget what bucky thinks. Let's see if he has the nerve to come back here.
I did some research, 84% of Tate's revenue in the last two years (22 and 21) is from his Hustler's University and his money from youtube (when he had a channel)/streams. He doesn't DO things. He plays a rich boy, gets you to believe he can teach you to have 9 ferraris, and then with the money, he buys ferraris lol

Hustler’s university currently has over 100,000 students subscribed to a monthly fee of $50. This alone would net Tate $5 million a month, excluding all the additional packages one could buy with the course.

Last edited:
I always find incredibly funny idolizing people who get rich not from DOING SOMETHING, but from selling courses, books or other things TEACHING YOU how to be rich....

...when they're rich because you bought the stupid course. lol
Also, see my sig not to forget what bucky thinks. Let's see if he has the nerve to come back here.
I did some research, 84% of Tate's revenue in the last two years (22 and 21) is from his Hustler's University and his money from youtube (when he had a channel)/streams. He doesn't DO things. He plays a rich boy, gets you to believe he can teach you to have 9 ferraris, and then with the money, he buys ferraris lol
Bucky's idol.

Insecure men are drawn to people like Andrew Tate because he represents a misguided idea of what masculinity is & gives an easy target for their hate - women & 'woke' people. But real masculinity isn't about power & bullying, its the courage to be compassionate & care for others.

Spoken like a poor person.
Will you address anything in this thread? The quotes, the reports, the money grabbing scam? Nothing?
“I go out and **** and I come back to her and I don’t care about her and I only love my girl. That’s not cheating, that’s exercise.”

“I had one girl and she got too drunk one day and she threw up in my apartment. I told her to clean up, she refused. So, I took her stuff and threw it out the window.”

“How can I use these women to make me money? I don’t wanna put them on the track because they’re my women, I don’t want other people touching my chicks.”

“You can’t be responsible for something that doesn’t listen to you. You can’t be responsible for a dog if it doesn’t obey you, or a child if it doesn’t obey you, or a woman that doesn’t obey you.”

“18 to 19-year-old women are more attractive than 25-year-olds because they’ve been through less dick.”

I think the women belong to the man.

“I was getting on a plane and I could see through the cockpit that a female was the pilot and I took a picture and I said, ‘most women I know can’t even park a car, why is a woman flying my plane?’"

If you ain’t got a Lambo, you’re a shit muncher.

Depression isn’t real. You feel sad, you move on. You will always be depressed if your life is depressing. Change it.

When you’re saying ‘I’m a vegetarian or a vegan,’ you’re saying ‘I deny reality, I deny one of the most basic fundamentals of reality,’ which is for something to live, something else must die.

I called this virus [COVID-19] a hoax from the start and everyone called me crazy. The virus isn’t real. There is a virus, yes. Is it deadly? No. Is shutting down the economy an appropriate response? Absolutely not. Clown world.

Men can cheat, women can’t.

“You can say, ‘my life is less fun, but I still don’t drink alcohol.’ That’s fine, I accept that. But to sit there and say, ‘Oh, I don’t need to drink, I have fun without drinking.’ Then you’re a f*cking liar.

“I think the most important thing anyone can do in their life is have children… When I speak to some of these feminists who’re like ‘I don’t want kids’, I think you are the most miserable stupid b*tch in the world.”

Will you address anything in this thread? The quotes, the reports, the money grabbing scam? Nothing?
I agree with some things he says and disagree with others. His comments about COVID are stupid. The idea that men own women is stupid. I don’t like his braggadocios attitude.

Keep in mind he is playing a role in public. If people take him overly serious they are stupid.

Back
Top Bottom