• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrew Tate

Many people are offended by supporters of Andrew Tate. All I can say is if someone accuses you of rape, I hope your friends show you the same respect. You will also want to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. Be careful of the standards you set.

Never heard of the guy.
He was the most googled guy on the planet last year.

He’s a motivational speaker and an inspiration to millions. He has been falsely accused of some horrible crimes and is being held in the most corrupt nation in the world Romania. More corrupt than Ukraine. No charges have been filed against him.

He’s known for speaking the truth and getting people to think for themselves. He is a threat to the Matrix so they are targeting him.

He was the most googled guy on the planet last year.

He’s a motivational speaker and an inspiration to millions. He has been falsely accused of some horrible crimes and is being held in the most corrupt nation in the world Romania. More corrupt than Ukraine. No charges have been filed against him.

He’s known for speaking the truth and getting people to think for themselves. He is a threat to the Matrix so they are targeting him.

According to Transparency International, Romania is tied with Armenia as the 63rd least corrupt nation in the World. Ukraine is in a 7-way tie with Algeria, Angola, El Salvador, Mongolia, Philippines, and Zambia for 116th place. The most corrupt nation is Somalia, in 180th place.

Perhaps if he had been more effective at teaching you to think for yourself, you would have looked that up for yourself?

According to Transparency International, Romania is tied with Armenia as the 63rd least corrupt nation in the World. Ukraine is in a 7-way tie with Algeria, Angola, El Salvador, Mongolia, Philippines, and Zambia for 116th place. The most corrupt nation is Somalia, in 180th place.

Perhaps if he had been more effective at teaching you to think for yourself, you would have looked that up for yourself?
I’ve heard Transparency international is corrupt.

A country like Romania that would hold an individual for up to 180 days without charges is bad news.

I’ve learned plenty from Andrew. I do think for myself. That’s why I don’t sound like every other beta in this thread.

A country like Romania that would hold an individual for up to 180 days without charges is bad news.

I’ve learned plenty from Andrew. I do think for myself. That’s why I don’t sound like every other beta in this thread.

Okay then... whatever gets you through the day.

It’s time for Biden to step in and get the Tates released from this unlawful detention.

I bet if people knew Andrew was half black they wouldn’t hate him as much. Maybe they would only hate him half as much.

It’s a shame that certain people of certain colors and sexual preferences get special treatment in this country.

I guess he shouldn't have set up shop there, eh?
Holy shit. LOL.

I bet if people knew Andrew was half black they wouldn’t hate him as much. Maybe they would only hate him half as much.
No, he's still a complete ****.
It’s a shame that certain people of certain colors and sexual preferences get special treatment in this country.
He's not in this country. He's in Romania. In jail. Getting hep C.

No, he's still a complete ****.

He's not in this country. He's in Romania. In jail. Getting hep C.
Brittany Griner was in Russia.

It’s time for Biden to step in and get the Tates released from this unlawful detention.

It's perfectly lawful under Romanian law. They can hold someone without charge for 30 days at a time, but the authorities have the right to file for additional 30-day extensions, up to a maximum of 180 days. Tate's 180-day maximum expires June 27, 2023. If he is still being held without charge after that date, then I will agree with you.

And she's home, because she had some value and we traded for her.

Nobody's gonna trade for a common pimp.
We traded the most dangerous arms dealer in the world for her. She actually committed a crime. Her selfishness and stupidity is going to result in thousands killed. She did this during a time of war.

It's perfectly lawful under Romanian law. They can hold someone without charge for 30 days at a time, but the authorities have the right to file for additional 30-day extensions, up to a maximum of 180 days. Tate's 180-day maximum expires June 27, 2023. If he is still being held without charge after that date, then I will agree with you.
Most lawyers around the world disagree with the way Romania does things. They won’t even let the Tates lawyer visit them in person. When she talks to them on the phone it is recorded. The conditions in their jail are the worst in the world.

I guess he shouldn't have set up shop there, eh?
He certainly should not have. You are right about that. Unfortunately those who speak the truth must be shut down. I don’t think there are many places he can go where the global elite can’t get to him.

Most lawyers around the world disagree with the way Romania does things. They won’t even let the Tates lawyer visit them in person. When she talks to them on the phone it is recorded. The conditions in their jail are the worst in the world.

I didn't say I agreed with the way they did things... but it's their country and their rules. Tate made the decision to move there, so abiding by their rules is part and parcel with that decision.

He certainly should not have. You are right about that. Unfortunately those who speak the truth must be shut down. I don’t think there are many places he can go where the global elite can’t get to him.
He's a human-shaped garbage object.

Ploughing a lone beta furrow like Tate. He's up to 1000 push-ups a day. (sounds like a lot of ice-cream!) But I can walk outside in the sunshine whenever I want.

Tough shit. Pimps get the wall.

Back
Top Bottom