• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrew Tate

Many people are offended by supporters of Andrew Tate. All I can say is if someone accuses you of rape, I hope your friends show you the same respect. You will also want to be treated as innocent until proven guilty. Be careful of the standards you set.

He motivates incels to give him money in exchange for hope.
The only place there are "incels" (yet another fictive concept and label used to bash people - apparently "mysoginist" wasn't enough) is inside the heads of feminists!

Spoken like a poor person.
What color is your Bugatti? You've been paying Tate for a while, so you must be super rich and irresistible to women. Tell us about it.

The only place there are "incels" (yet another fictive concept and label used to bash people - apparently "mysoginist" wasn't enough) is inside the heads of feminists!
There are no involuntary celibate men in the world? Ever man who wants sex with a women gets it? What a bold and ridiculous claim.

What color is your Bugatti? You've been paying Tate for a while, so you must be super rich and irresistible to women. Tell us about it
I don’t brag about my possessions, wealth or women.

I don’t brag about my possessions, wealth or women.
Bahahaha. You're trying to mock people for not having a Bugatti, telling them to stfu because they're not rich, yet you've been paying Tate for a while and you are neither rich nor have a Bugatti.

This is why people are mocking you. Don't parrot the Bugatti catch phrase if you're not ready for the obvious counter question.

Bahahaha. You're trying to mock people for not having a Bugatti, telling them to stfu because they're not rich, yet you've been paying Tate for a while and you are neither rich nor have a Bugatti.

This is why people are mocking you. Don't parrot the Bugatti catch phrase if you're not ready for the obvious counter question.
I don’t mock anybody except for those who support men participating in women sports.

I don’t begrudge anybody for not being rich. In fact, more and more I’m starting to hate the rich.

I live a very humble life and drive a Nissan Altima. I used to be rich before the pandemic and before the Ukraine war. I haven’t lost any money but my purchasing power has gone down the toilet.

I was just curious if the individual drove a Bugatti. I5 sounded like he was jealous.

Do you know the origin of the term "incel"?

If I lived like Andrew Tate, with the same record of abusive behavior, public misogyny and legal troubles, and then I was charged with a sex crime, my friends should be as suspicious of me as everyone else is. There’s a point where one’s own record undermines their entitlement to the benefit of the doubt.

They created the term themselves. They literally call themselves that. Nobody slapped the label on them.

Yep

There are tears of joy around the world right now

Is it a coincidence that the Tate's were released on the 30 year anniversary of the movie the Matrix?

It's obvious the Romanians have nothing on the Tate's. They are slowly backing away from this. All the beta/woke boys are gonna wake up crying this morning. All the "I have to get in touch with my feelings" sissy boy's day is ruined. This is a huge win for men around the world. This is a huge win against reverse discrimination.

This is an hilarious video. Fat G is a star in the making. Enjoy!

If I lived like Andrew Tate, with the same record of abusive behavior, public misogyny and legal troubles, and then I was charged with a sex crime, my friends should be as suspicious of me as everyone else is. There’s a point where one’s own record undermines their entitlement to the benefit of the doubt.
I do agree with this. Drew does play the part of the bad guy. It’s his act. It definitely lead to his false imprisonment,

I’m very excited for this.

Back
Top Bottom