• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DP Blogs (2 Viewers)

This is a place to post reflections, share opinions, ideas, interests and personal political philosophies.
First of all, I want to clarify something: I am not a Trump fan. In fact, I believe anyone not-named-Trump-on-either-side-of-the-political-aisle is better than Trump. So if you’re looking for a partisan fight over whether he -should- have been convicted or charged, or any of that sort of thing … this isn’t intended to be that sort of thread. While some may think that the partisan divide is the problem, and that I’m defending Trump, I take issue with this. I am neither Republican, nor Democratic, and have “Wasted” my vote by voting third party three consecutive times. Why? Because it’s a protest vote. I do not think that either party right now has the solution. This is beside the point: had I voted Biden — which I was tempted to — I...
When last we left our intrepid heroes and villains, the Trump electoral map showed former President Trump (R-FL) with 284 electoral votes and current President Biden (D-DE) with 244 electoral votes and 10 electoral votes outstanding.. At-a-Glance: If the election was held on May 1st, Trump would win, 325- 207, with 6 electoral votes outstanding (Which would likely go to Biden). Trump also would have had a lock on the victory this month. Link: https://www.270towin.com/maps/kbNkQ New Polled States: Biden leads +8 in Hawaii, +19 when Kennedy is not included on 4/23. What’s changed: Trump switches Wisconsin to his side (+1) on 4/9, but would be even if Kennedy was not included, and leads again (+4) on 4/29, +3 if Kennedy is not...
As an American, I have lived free for the entirety of my life up to this point and have no desire for this to end. In recent years, we have seen republicans become a group of treasonous vipers loyal to a known traitor. If that individual gets into office, America as we know it will cease to be and a new fascist theocratic Nazi regime will take hold. As I write this, I read an article which leads me to believe the right-wing scum on the SCOTUS is going to grant immunity for criminal behavior to Trump. This is unacceptable and should lead to mass protests around the country. The catholic cabal on the SCOTUS has done great harm to the United States of America, and they are doing their best to send America back to the 1800s. These...
When last we left our intrepid heroes and villains, the Trump electoral map showed former President Trump (R-FL) with 279 electoral votes and current President Biden (D-DE) with 217 electoral votes and 42 electoral votes outstanding.. At-a-Glance: Trump leads Biden in March, 284-244 with 10 electoral votes outstanding. Biden has a pathway forward, whereas before it had been close to a lockout. Link: https://www.270towin.com/maps/bnoOA New Polled States: Biden leads +31 over Trump in Vermont as of 3/3, taking the likely voters over registered voters poll that day. Biden leads +5 over Trump in New Jersey, +6 if Kennedy is not included. What’s changed: As of 3/12, Pennsylvania switched to Trump. Trump leads +4 on...
The Electoral Map with former Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC) showed that the candidates were one electoral vote apart in an inconclusive map. At-a-glance: If Biden won the Northeastern states traditionally associated with Democrats (Maine through Delaware), he would beat Haley. Link to Electoral Map: https://www.270towin.com/maps/v847k New State Polls: * South Carolina comes online in favor of Haley, where she leads +18. What’s Changed: Texas flips to Biden, who leads +2, on 2/3/2024 and +9 on 2/12/2024. He leads +3 on 2/26/2024, but Haley leads +6 when Kennedy is not included. Michigan flips to Biden, who leads +9 on 2/12 2024. Without Kennedy, Haley leads +1. North Carolina flips to Biden, who leads +8 on...
When last we left our intrepid heroes and villains, the Trump electoral map showed former President Trump R-FL) with 294 electoral votes and current President Biden (D-DE) with 207 electoral votes and 37 electoral votes outstanding.. At-a-Glance: If the election was held at the end of February 2024, Trump would still win, 279-217, with 42 electoral votes outstanding. Link: https://www.270towin.com/maps/BDdj1 New Polled States: Maryland comes online with Biden leading +17. When Kennedy is not included, he leads +21. Biden leads +15 in Maryland on 2/13/2024, +23 if Kennedy is not included. In-depth analysis: Trump switches Pennsylvania back to his column with a +8 lead on 2/8/2024, and leads +5 on 2/16/2024...
Since Arbor AND Earth Day are both soon upcoming (in April),... it's a reminder that "climate insanity," is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results Long story short,... Arbor Day's purpose is to plant more trees in the community, while Earth Day's purpose is to pay attention to the condition the environment is in (and also a reminder that people can help improve the condition of the only planet we have) BASICALLY the big picture is,... for decades the public at large has heard about scientists sounding the alarm about mankind affecting the climate, yet the educational system overall response is to "miseducate" students AND thus far the NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards) have not done much to...
When last we left our intrepid heroes and villains, the Trump electoral map showed former President Trump R-FL) with 313 electoral votes and current President Biden (D-DE) with 188 electoral votes and 37 electoral vote outstanding.. At-a-Glance: If the election was held at the end of January 2024, Trump would win with 294 Electoral votes. Link: https://www.270towin.com/maps/4ogyk In-depth analysis: Biden switches Pennsylvania to his column as of 1/8/202, and Trump switched it back on 1/21/2024, and Biden returned the favor on 1/28/2024. Biden switches Michigan to his column as of 1/10/2024, and then Trump switched it back on 1/21/2024. Trump switches Wisconsin to his column as of 1/21/2024, leading by +8. Interestingly, if Kennedy...

Users who are viewing this forum

Back
Top Bottom