• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion

lol...maybe you should be the one reading it again...nowhere was legalities or law mentioned...only ethics...you do understand what ethics is, don't you?

Then why are you not chewing out the right wingers too, since they are clearly implying that it should be illegal, and that would involve lawmakers and politics. They are totally intertwined with abortion.

Thank goodness for that. Now you want to criminalize women and doctors for making a personal decision.
I do? When did I say that? You are projecting again.

My morals are from my God and your God.

Tell me what about your arrogant ways is so superior to other ways that everyone should follow your morals — if you have any?

I never said anyone should follow my morals. That's the difference between you and I. I am not arrogant enough to think MY morals should be followed by everyone unlike your arrogance. And since there is no Christian God, your fake god is not my god.

Thank goodness for that. Now you want to criminalize women and doctors for making a personal decision.
Yes, @watsap, we're still discussing abortion. No minds appear to have been turned.. Say, did you have an argument in support of killing babies..or are you just throwing pebbles in the dark?

The numbers for Florida were posted earlier. Do your own homework.

Huh Huhh... Right. I am sure your sources were as good as lifenews.

If you would go against a woman's will on a pregnancy, you value the unborn more than she.
—More than her.

I guess I never thought of an argument that assumes a woman's value drops when she gives birth?

Abortion is legal. How many folks are killed each year with firearms? How about deaths from alcohol? Car accidents? All legal.
Women should have the 'choice' of what they want to do with their bodies. The right has no problem with folks who don't want to wear masks, they claim it's their right but women have a choice, hell no.

This is just another way for the 'religious' to try to rule while they claim they are under attack.
it shouldnt be legal

By far, most women choose to maintain their pregnancies and have their babies, so it's not a majority of women aborting. So much for that silliness.

How do lower fertility rates harm the US? There are millions of immigrants that would love to come here legally.

What damage would they do our society?
immigrants cant be the replacement for fertily rate

THere are no negative effects of abortion on society.

If there are, please list some.
lower fertility rates
more out of wedlock babies
social degeneracy

etc

Wow, those numbers are staggering...

Yes, and the sound of crickets is deafening.

That still, small voice that says: He’s right!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt, all aspects of our society are devolving. From the pollution ..to the crime rate ..to the politics.
We are decaying from the inside out.
and abortion is doing that

Listen, if all your comments to me are going to be like this, please, just don't post them. Thanks.
You have nothing. You lost this war 50 years ago. Lol

Psalm 58:8...context, evidently you don't bother to consider the context but just blindly take a verse and run with it...Psalm 58 is speaking of the lying, slanderous statements of the wicked and how it can destroy a victim’s reputation, even as a serpent’s venom can be deadly...the wicked are “deaf like the cobra that stops up its ear,” for they refuse to hear and accept direction...thus the Psalmist is asking God to make the wicked disappear/melt away like a stillborn who is dead...

Exodus 21:22 states "but no fatality results" and " if a fatality does occur" that means woman and unborn infant...otherwise it would have stated "if the woman dies" if that is all that mattered to God...
It doesnt matter...He was making a comparison and CHOSE what He chose independently, randomly, as an example. It was not focused on the unborn, but it certainly revealed His lack of concern and value for the unborn.

If you deny it, it's only your rigid bias that blinds you. Words have meaning.

I don't want it to be legal. I want it to be banned with the exception of real reasons and I don't care how miserable it makes you.
Do you believe that God gave man free will to follow Him?

It doesnt matter...He was making a comparison and CHOSE what He chose independently, randomly, as an example. It was not focused on the unborn, but it certainly revealed His lack of concern and value for the unborn.

If you deny it, it's only your rigid bias that blinds you. Words have meaning.
If you deny it, you are lying to yourself, lying to everyone else, and most of all, you are lying to God...words do have meaning...and i sure as heck know who has blinded your eyes...

lower fertility rates
more out of wedlock babies
social degeneracy

etc
I already pointed out that lower fertility rates are easily offset by legal immigration.

There's no problem with out of wedlock babies, many single women and men choose to adopt or have kids. What specifically do you see as a problem with 'out of wedlock' kids?

And what 'social degeneracy?' Be specific. Because I consider your repressive views on women and sex in general to be immoral and contributing to social degeneracy. So you will have to prove what 'social degeneracy' is caused by abortion and then how it harms society.

Back
Top Bottom