• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion

I'm linking you to a dictionary because you don't know the wide variety of meanings that the word to abort has. Please don't bore me with so many waste-of-time questions.
So, you don't have a point. Got it. Flailing like doesn't give you any brownie poitns you know

Right. And?
So, let a parent raise their own child the way they see fit, as long as there is no abuse, and when the child grows up, he will have the maturity to make his own decisions in life...I think that is the goal with most parents...

So, let a parent raise their own child the way they see fit, as long as there is no abuse, and when the child grows up, he will have the maturity to make his own decisions in life...I think that is the goal with most parents...

I'm in agreement! What are we fighting about? I don't think God is real but I don't care that you do. Or that your children do.

I'm in agreement! What are we fighting about? I don't think God is real but I don't care that you do. Or that your children do.
We're fighting? I thought we were discussing...

Why would anyone believe you when you teach God permits all sorts of immoralities and tell blatant lies about the Bible?
I support God's Word of peace, compassion, forgiveness, and brotherly love. What's wrong with that? If something does not break that Word, it is not a sin.

I cant help that fallible men of their time misinterpreted Him sometimes, sometimes intentionally, sometimes not.

If something does not break God's Word, it is not immoral or a sin. It's not hard to understand.

Another one for the thread about atheist morality — no respect for the privacy of others, always eager to expose the sins of other people.

I know you're not an atheist, but you share their values so,..
Speaking of respect for privacy...how would you justify the US govt's intrusion into ALL women's medical privacy to determine their reproductive status and reasons for abortion? To investigate miscarriages? (Yes, it would mean 'all' women) Why would women lose our Const right to reproductive and medical privacy, yet men not? Should we be relegated to 2nd class citizens again?

Spare me the personal attacks and religious mumbo jumbo...you brought up privacy, that's not a 'religious' concern.

I support God's Word of peace, compassion, forgiveness, and brotherly love. What's wrong with that? If something does not break that Word, it is not a sin.

I cant help that fallible men of their time misinterpreted Him sometimes, sometimes intentionally, sometimes not.

If something does not break God's Word, it is not immoral or a sin. It's not hard to understand.
"Let your love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is wicked; cling to what is good." Romans 12:9

"Let your love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is wicked; cling to what is good." Romans 12:9
Nice of you to agree. Now if you would try to over come your hypocrisy in accepting the 'invented' sins that do break God's Word, you'd be on the right track.

Not interested in a video. If you want to show that you are honest, please use your own words.
Not interested in your warped moral values, either...

Not interested in your warped moral values, either...
You can keep on lying about it then...your choice. God gave us all choice, free will.

14 for the life of all flesh is its blood. So I have said to the Israelites: You must not eat the blood of any living thing because the life of every living thing is its blood --- all who eat it will be cut off.

Yes, He certainly did...

Context...your dishonesty is duly noted...
Merely replying to your asinine comment.

14 for the life of all flesh is its blood. So I have said to the Israelites: You must not eat the blood of any living thing because the life of every living thing is its blood --- all who eat it will be cut off.

So the subject wasn't who was doing the peeing on your leg?I could have sworn that's what you said.

Let me go check ............................. yup............ that's what you said; you didn't care if I did murder but you didn't want me peeing on your leg.
I believe she wants you to stop murdering, AND peeing on her leg.

Yes, He certainly did...
See again you agree, but dont use that free will to follow His Word. Lying is still a sin...and you need to admit yours and stop accusing me without proof.

Back
Top Bottom