• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abortion

If you deny it, you are lying to yourself, lying to everyone else, and most of all, you are lying to God...words do have meaning...and i sure as heck know who has blinded your eyes...
That's not an argument....it's just more 'na huh.'

His words were His words and they were clear. He could have chosen any analogy....and that's what He chose. The analogy wasnt focused on the unborn as the subject, that wasnt the topic, but it clearly showed His view. Deal with it. Or continue to be blinded by your rigid bias.

You cant even counter what I wrote...all you wrote is "na huh.' :rolleyes:

That's not an argument....it's just more 'na huh.'

His words were His words and they were clear. He could have chosen any analogy....and that's what He chose. The analogy wasnt focused on the unborn as the subject, that wasnt the topic, but it clearly showed His view. Deal with it. Or continue to be blinded by your rigid bias.

You cant even counter what I wrote...all you wrote is "na huh.' :rolleyes:
Another lie...the focus was on the taking of a human life, period... :rolleyes:

Not a lie....stop with the drama. Whatever the focus, the scripture I posted was 'an analogy' and the reference to the unborn was nothing more than a demonstration of how little the unborn's value is.

Unless you are claiming that God believes all taking of ilfe is as insubstantial and unimportant as slug slime? Is that how you understand it?

Not a lie....stop with the drama. Whatever the focus, the scripture I posted was 'an analogy' and the reference to the unborn was nothing more than a demonstration of how little the unborn's value is.

Unless you are claiming that God believes all taking of ilfe is as insubstantial and unimportant as slug slime? Is that how you understand it?
Context...you know nothing about God's Word, that is obvious...how pathetic...

And yet...you still are going with 'na huh' and no actual refutation of my responses. LOLOLOLOL

I posted God's Word...but it's not convenient for you to accept that one so you reject it. LOLOLOL Sorry, that's not a counter argument.

Nonsense. It's about control, and trying to push your religious values on others. It has nothing to do with your claims about 'taking human life'. That is one of the hugest , most despicable misdirection's you can have. The theocratic fasicism is alive and well with that attempt in control

You have not shown you know anything about God's Word either. You just mimic a cultist website.

And yet...you still are going with 'na huh' and no actual refutation of my responses. LOLOLOLOL

I posted God's Word...but it's not convenient for you to accept that one so you reject it. LOLOLOL Sorry, that's not a counter argument.
Why don't you stop lying? I gave a rebuttal, with God's Word, in context, and what are you saying? Na huh...:rolleyes:

Why don't you stop lying? I gave a rebuttal, with God's Word, in context, and what are you saying? Na huh...:rolleyes:
The context doesnt matter....dont you understand basic writing? The analogy was not related to the subject...look up the definition of 'analogy'.

However the analogy itself spoke to how insubstantial the Lord found the subject. And the (unrelated, insubstantial) example in the analogy compared the unborn to slug slime.

Truly, this is something at least a 6th grader could understand...if not blinded by bias.

The context doesnt matter....dont you understand basic writing? The analogy was not related to the subject...look up the definition of 'analogy'.

However the analogy itself spoke to how insubstantial the Lord found the subject. And the (unrelated, insubstantial) example in the analogy compared the unborn to slug slime.

Truly, this is something at least a 6th grader could understand...if not blinded by bias.
Context is everything...what you've done, by taking David's words out of context, is typical of those who believe false doctrines, though...

Context is everything...what you've done, by taking David's words out of context, is typical of those who believe false doctrines, though...
No, you dont understand a basic 6th grade use of analogy. It's an abstract concept but not a really tough one. That's really sad. But it's typical of those blinded by bias.

No, you dont understand a basic 6th grade use of analogy. It's an abstract concept but not a really tough one. That's really sad. But it's typical of those blinded by bias.
What is really sad is your blindness of God's word, considering you claim to be a Christian...and no, it's not 6th grade anything...a grown man said it so no surprise you don't get it...

What is really sad is your blindness of God's word, considering you claim to be a Christian...
I am not blind to God's Word, what's sad is that I'm unable to get you to understand it. And you all sanctimonious and all, lol.

Who would have thought the Bible too sophisticated for His more prideful followers to understand? Most 6th graders wouldnt have a problem.

I am not blind to God's Word, what's sad is that I'm unable to get you to understand it. And you all sanctimonious and all, lol.

Who would have thought the Bible too sophisticated for His more prideful followers to understand? Most 6th graders wouldnt have a problem.
You are accusing me exactly of what you're doing...too proud to admit you don't understand God's Word...jfyi, you don't fake it very well...

You are accusing me exactly of what you're doing...too proud to admit you don't understand God's Word...jfyi, you don't fake it very well...
No...because I'm discussing the accurate use of and understanding of the English language and the concept of analogies. You cant get beyond your indignation that what it means is highly inconvenient for your beliefs and so are in denial.

It has nothing to do with "God's Word" here except in the absolute literal sense here.

No...because I'm discussing the accurate use of and understanding of the English language and the concept of analogies. You cant get beyond your indignation that what it means is highly inconvenient for your beliefs and so are in denial.

It has nothing to do with "God's Word" here except in the absolute literal sense here.
Since you brought the scriptures up in the 1st place, it has everything to do with God's Word, so stop lying...you're just mad because I showed you how you were wrong...

Since you brought the scriptures up in the 1st place, it has everything to do with God's Word, so stop lying...you're just mad because I showed you how you were wrong...
Again....your inability to understand the written word seems insurmountable. Please note that this may not be lack of intelligence or education, but just complete indoctrination where you can no longer accept anything that does not conform to your beliefs. In any case, if you have the will, you can overcome it. And God will be by your side as you do....He does not desire willful ignorance in His Children.

Again....your inability to understand the written word seems insurmountable. Please note that this may not be lack of intelligence or education, but just complete indoctrination where you can no longer accept anything that does not conform to your beliefs. In any case, if you have the will, you can overcome it. And God will be by your side as you do....He does not desire willful ignorance in His Children.
Yeah, you should really reflect on that...:rolleyes:

Yeah, you should really reflect on that...:rolleyes:
It doesnt change anything.

It doesnt change anything.

Pleas note that you are sounding like a broken record...you know, lots of noise but nothing comes out that makes sense...if anyone needs help, it is you... ;)

Pleas note that you are sounding like a broken record...you know, lots of noise but nothing comes out that makes sense...if anyone needs help, it is you... ;)
Um, cutting and pasting is exactly that. Why waste more time when the original makes the point?

Again....your inability to understand the written word seems insurmountable. Please note that this may not be lack of intelligence or education, but just complete indoctrination where you can no longer accept anything that does not conform to your beliefs. In any case, if you have the will, you can overcome it. And God will be by your side as you do....He does not desire willful ignorance in His Children.​

I already pointed out that lower fertility rates are easily offset by legal immigration.

There's no problem with out of wedlock babies, many single women and men choose to adopt or have kids. What specifically do you see as a problem with 'out of wedlock' kids?

And what 'social degeneracy?' Be specific. Because I consider your repressive views on women and sex in general to be immoral and contributing to social degeneracy. So you will have to prove what 'social degeneracy' is caused by abortion and then how it harms society.
1.lower fertility rates can't be brought up by immigration, we need families
2.out of wedlock births is the worst thing imaginable to the society-https://www.fatherhood.org/father-absence-statistic
3.social degeneracy is a loosening of morals and it rots a society

Back
Top Bottom