• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aaron Rodgers

I think a lot of that has to do with the team they play for.

Brady, for example, had no influence on beating the rams 13-3 in the Super Bowl. That win was credited towards the defense, Brian Flores and BB.

Brady was not the one that decided to pass the ball in the red zone when the Seahawks could have simply run the ball and won the game.

Brady also fumbled the ball against the Raiders but due to a technicality, it was not called a fumble but a forward pass. Also, he didn't kick a field goal in a snowstorm.

Brady had a lot of help whereas Rodgers has not. Who has been Rodger's coach the majority of time in Green Bay? A BUM in Mike McCarthy.

The head coach right does not seem to be that good either.

Just saying.....

His play got his teams to the SB 10 times. Rodgers?

He was the Super Bowl MVP 5 times. Rodgers?

Don't forget Wilson's underthrown ball & the Kearse catch made that got Seattle to the goal line to begin with. Great catch.......but a fluke chance that the ball happened to deflect towards him.

I think a lot of that has to do with the team they play for.

Brady, for example, had no influence on beating the rams 13-3 in the Super Bowl. That win was credited towards the defense, Brian Flores and BB.

Brady was not the one that decided to pass the ball in the red zone when the Seahawks could have simply run the ball and won the game.

Brady also fumbled the ball against the Raiders but due to a technicality, it was not called a fumble but a forward pass. Also, he didn't kick a field goal in a snowstorm.

Brady had a lot of help whereas Rodgers has not. Who has been Rodger's coach the majority of time in Green Bay? A BUM in Mike McCarthy.

The head coach right does not seem to be that good either.

Just saying.....

Brady is the greatest QB in the modern era (1967 - now) and it's not even close. Of course Brady had great teammates, a great organization, and a great coaching staff to work with, but it's not like Aaron Rodgers has been playing for the Houston Texans his entire career.

Rodgers has done his own research and according to him, the Packers won that game………:cool:

Rodgers jokes are rolling in:

Last edited:
Rodger's legacy and reputation has taken a beating the last 3-4 years. He now comes across as a selfish, self-centered prima donna who isn't a leader and not liked in the clubhouse.. Hell I don't if it is true, but some accused him of throwing the 1st game of the season to show the packers brass up.. I didn't believe it, but honestly as the year went on I wouldn't put anything past him..

I see him testing the waters, if he doesn't get a lot of offers, he'll retire.. And if all that is being said about him lately is true, he may not get as many offers as he thinks he should.. If a team has a young team and a young coach, would the GM and owner of that team risk putting a prima donna in their clubhouse?

Also as selfish as he's become he'll demand top dollar... Which brings up Cap problems for the team, etc...

Last edited:
Who is the next GB special teams coach?

1642950905415.png

Aaron Rodgers has 21 appearances in the post season, his record so far is 11 wins 133330 losses. And if you take out the SB run, which are 4 wins, you gave 7 wins and 11 losses in 13 seasons. Tom Brady for example has 34 wins, that is three times as many as Rodgers. Between the 2 matadors Brady is of course lord and master.
Don't know what went wrong there, his record is 11 wins and 10 losses. He is no Tom Brady, he is a fine Quarterback but when compared to the greats in the game, he is left lacking in post season achievements.

Now I know this is a team game, but he chose to remain with the Packers. A mistake that he needs to rectify. Personally I think he would be fantastic with the Vikings or Titans. He could also replace Brady with the Bucs.

Don't know what went wrong there, his record is 11 wins and 10 losses. He is no Tom Brady, he is a fine Quarterback but when compared to the greats in the game, he is left lacking in post season achievements.

Now I know this is a team game, but he chose to remain with the Packers. A mistake that he needs to rectify. Personally I think he would be fantastic with the Vikings or Titans. He could also replace Brady with the Bucs.

Today is Brady's last game in the NFL. It was a good career. He needs to go home and be a dad and husband. Brady doesn't want a Derek Jeter-like exit. This is the perfect opportunity for him to retire and leave the game.

Today is Brady's last game in the NFL. It was a good career. He needs to go home and be a dad and husband. Brady doesn't want a Derek Jeter-like exit. This is the perfect opportunity for him to retire and leave the game.
And for the Bucs it would be a great replacement to sign Aaron Rodgers. With him as QB they might win another SB.

I agree, Brady should stop while he is ahead.

Rodgers has alway come across as whiny and entitled, imo. This was long before Covid-19 came to the world. My opinion was based of observation during games and after game interviews that I happened to see. My thought were confirmed when he was featured on 60 Minutes in late 2012. He showed that he was very sensitive of his height and that Alex Smith got picked 23 places ahead of him. I understand that underestimation can be a motivator, but somewhere you have to lose the chip on the shoulder, imo. Where did Brady get drafted? 199, iirc. I’m not discounting Rodgers’ abilities at the position, but he does only have one SB appearance.

His stance on the vaccine is just that much more of an indicator.

I’ll be rooting against the Packers today……
The reason Green Bay lost is because Rodgers dissed Biden publicly. Biden then used his presidential power to change space and time to make Rodgers lose.

Bottom line -

it's Biden's fault!

Last edited:
Yes, Brady had team around him that was Super Bowl worthy, and of course they had a coach that could get the job done.
Football is very much a team game, nobody wins without the total package. A single great player just isn't enough.

And for the Bucs it would be a great replacement to sign Aaron Rodgers. With him as QB they might win another SB.

Brady is like most athletes, the spot light is a huge ego boost that they love. Tough to know when to stop before their body gives out. I'm not a Brady fan but I gained some respect for him when he left NE and was able to win a super bowl at another team. The only other QB to do so is Peyton Manning. It shows how hard it is to accomplish.

Football is very much a team game, nobody wins without the total package. A single great player just isn't enough.
And where Brady and New England built a great team to assist him, and the Bucs did the same thing, sadly the Packers and Rodgers himself were not able to put a great team together to give him a second run at the Super Bowl.

Rodger's legacy and reputation has taken a beating the last 3-4 years. He now comes across as a selfish, self-centered prima donna who isn't a leader and not liked in the clubhouse.. Hell I don't if it is true, but some accused him of throwing the 1st game of the season to show the packers brass up.. I didn't believe it, but honestly as the year went on I wouldn't put anything past him..

I see him testing the waters, if he doesn't get a lot of offers, he'll retire.. And if all that is being said about him lately is true, he may not get as many offers as he thinks he should.. If a team has a young team and a young coach, would the GM and owner of that team risk putting a prima donna in their clubhouse?

Also as selfish as he's become he'll demand top dollar... Which brings up Cap problems for the team, etc...

Rodgers is a prima donna who sometimes seems more interested in branding himself than he is winning championships. The only thing I'll disagree with is the idea that he's not liked or respected in the locker room. I'm sure some players might have their own opinions but he still has command of that locker room.

I didn't see the entire game but to be fair, it seems like much of the credit for last night goes to the 49ers pass rush. They just kicked Green Bay's o-line's asses. They were able to dominate at the defensive ends and they also got pressure in the gaps as well, which is how they were able to keep Dallas off-balance the week before. I think Rodgers just got surprised by how fast the 49ers pass rush was. And I don't care how great a QB is: dominate the line and even a HoF QB is going to have a long afternoon/evening.

The reason Green Bay lost is because Rodgers dissed Biden publicly. Biden then used his presidential power to change space and time to make Rodgers lose.

Bottom line -

it's Biden's fault!
From your lips to the QAnon/orange cult canon......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤪

From your lips to the QAnon/orange cult canon......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🤪
What? He was "immunized". What a guy! So sorry to see such a champ lose.

(f'ing arrogant asshole that Aaron is)

Too bad, Rodgers! Now you've got to set back and think about how it all went wrong this year. tsk, tsk.

What? He was "immunized". What a guy! So sorry to see such a champ lose.

(f'ing arrogant asshole that Aaron is)

Too bad, Rodgers! Now you've got to set back and think about how it all went wrong this year. tsk, tsk.
Now he can boycott the SB!

The risk/reward for Brady to play next year is not worth it.

As good as Brady is playing, he is nowhere near the level he was in 2011 or 2012. His play will not get better.

The roster on the Bucs is starting to deteriorate. AB is gone. Godwin is a free agent, and even if he comes back he is coming off an ACL tear.

Gronk is diminished, the defense isn't dominant. A lot of coaches will probably leave.

Also, Bruce Arians appear to be running a very sloppy ship. Slapping players, the whole AB Fiasco.

I don't see Brady coming back.....

I'm thinking he wants his man bun bronzed and put in an oxygen-deprived glass bubble in Canton.

He's a champ, and a great player, no doubt about it.. but ..

WHAT A DICK!

So much hate for a player because he didn't get the vaccine.

So it is time to Cancel Aaron Rodgers?

Back
Top Bottom