• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aaron Rodgers

It was great to see that asshole lose in the snow like that.

So much hate for a player because he didn't get the vaccine.

So it is time to Cancel Aaron Rodgers?
Hey, Bucky. I always appreciate your inciteful comments. So Bucky.. are you vaccinated? Did you go "owie!" when it happened?

You need to set a good example for us - your fans here, now!

I'm a Packers fan, but Rodgers is an ass. One of his problems is that he holds a grudge - forever. If he thinks you have disrespected him in any way, you are forever dead to him. He has these issues with old friends, family, hell, he still hates Cal Berkeley for not recruiting him for his freshman year. That's why he often introduces himself in games as Aaron Rodgers, Butte Community College, or Aaron Rodgers, Pleasant Valley High School.

Wrong! First, it is because he's a lying piece of shit. He lied to his teammates, the league, the press, and his fans. His arrogance makes him think he's better than the entire league and that he can disrespect everyone. He can KMA.

Wrong! First, it is because he's a lying piece of shit. He lied to his teammates, the league, the press, and his fans. His arrogance makes him think he's better than the entire league and that he can disrespect everyone. He can KMA.

Triggered much?

At least the Packers can move on from Rodgers and win super bowls with jordan love???

What does "cancelling" Rodgers even mean? The league's not gonna fire him, he's one of the best quarterbacks of all time and he'll have a job in the NFL as long as he wants one.

But yeah he should be roundly called out for his vaccine idiocy and perceived fake victimhood. He's not a victim on the vaccine issue, he's a flaming idiot.

What does "cancelling" Rodgers even mean? The league's not gonna fire him, he's one of the best quarterbacks of all time and he'll have a job in the NFL as long as he wants one.

But yeah he should be roundly called out for his vaccine idiocy and perceived fake victimhood. He's not a victim on the vaccine issue, he's a flaming idiot.

The league can pressure teams to not sign Rodgers like they did with Colin.

The league can pressure teams to not sign Rodgers like they did with Colin.
Colin was a backup caliber QB by the time he was ousted from the league. Rodgers is about to win his second MVP in a row and is a first-ballot Hall of Famer. There's no "cancelling" him.

What you're doing is whining about criticism. Legitimate and fair criticism from anyone who understand a lick of science and epidemiology.

Last edited:
Colin was a backup caliber QB by the time he was ousted from the league. Rodgers just won his second MVP in a row and is a first-ballot Hall of Famer. There's no "cancelling" him.

What you're doing is whining about criticism. Legitimate and fair criticism from anyone who understand a lick of science and epidemiology.
Aaron’s problems predate Covid 19, imo. See his 60 Minutes interview from 2012.

Today is Brady's last game in the NFL. It was a good career. He needs to go home and be a dad and husband. Brady doesn't want a Derek Jeter-like exit. This is the perfect opportunity for him to retire and leave the game.
And to think when he was a Patriot he was a god to you. Fickle.

No the problem is that Rodgers can play QB at a high level
Last time I checked CK went to back to back NFC championships and to a SB. Your argument is an Epic fail.

If I was a GM for any of the NFL teams there's two people I would not touch. Antonio Brown and Aaron Rodgers. You can't trust either one of them, in my opinion right now they're both head cases.

The 1st game of the season some people said Rodgers purposely threw that game to make a point to the GB organization... At the time I thought those people were nuts... Now? They have a point.. Rodgers has turned into a selfish prick, I wouldn't put anything past him anymore..

Last time I checked CK went to back to back NFC championships and to a SB. Your argument is an Epic fail.

Last time I checked he went 1-10 in his last season. So your argument is an epic fail.

If I was a GM for any of the NFL teams there's two people I would not touch. Antonio Brown and Aaron Rodgers. You can't trust either one of them, in my opinion right now they're both head cases.

The 1st game of the season some people said Rodgers purposely threw that game to make a point to the GB organization... At the time I thought those people were nuts... Now? They have a point.. Rodgers has turned into a selfish prick, I wouldn't put anything past him anymore..
Calling Dan Snyder…………(God I hope not.)

Back
Top Bottom