• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aaron Rodgers

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Rodgers has alway come across as whiny and entitled, imo. This was long before Covid-19 came to the world. My opinion was based of observation during games and after game interviews that I happened to see. My thought were confirmed when he was featured on 60 Minutes in late 2012. He showed that he was very sensitive of his height and that Alex Smith got picked 23 places ahead of him. I understand that underestimation can be a motivator, but somewhere you have to lose the chip on the shoulder, imo. Where did Brady get drafted? 199, iirc. I’m not discounting Rodgers’ abilities at the position, but he does only have one SB appearance.

His stance on the vaccine is just that much more of an indicator.

I’ll be rooting against the Packers today……

Rodgers has alway come across as whiny and entitled, imo. This was long before Covid-19 came to the world. My opinion was based of observation during games and after game interviews that I happened to see. My thought were confirmed when he was featured on 60 Minutes in late 2012. He showed that he was very sensitive of his height and that Alex Smith got picked 23 places ahead of him. I understand that underestimation can be a motivator, but somewhere you have to lose the chip on the shoulder, imo. Where did Brady get drafted? 199, iirc. I’m not discounting Rodgers’ abilities at the position, but he does only have one SB appearance.

Same. But I think they're gonna win the championship this year.

Go 49ers! The comeback kids got a shot if they can bottle up Rodgers and don't let him out of the pocket.

Go 49ers! The comeback kids got a shot if they can bottle up Rodgers and don't let him out of the pocket.
We do agree on some things...

Let's go Trix!

Boo.
Aaron has a big ego, should have gotten vaccinated, but he is one heck of a QB
Never lived there, but a lifelong Packer fan, so go GB

Based on the meaning of a phrase some Trump supporters use, "Lets Go 49ers". 😅

I think the Packers have been the best team all year - at least in the NFC. Bucs could give them a run but injuries may be catching up with them.

Rodgers is a prima donna - always has been.

As a long suffering Lion's fan I too will be rooting for the Pack and Rodgers to succeed. Rodgers is incredible. I do wish he'd go somewhere else because as long as he is in the division nobody else has a chance.

They have had the best record but they are nowhere near being the top team.

I think there's so much parity these days that it ultimately comes down to who's healthy, and when. If the Bucs line can be healthy and effective, I think they repeat as NFC champions, and probably Super Bowl champions as well. But they will be tested by LA tomorrow.

He has surly made many who did not much care about him either way dislike him and his team.

Society has had it with the selfish, arrogant Trumpsits.

Rodgers is reportedly an arrogant ass, and not a nice guy.

ENJOY THE OFFSEASON, AARON RODGERS!!

Let's go Packers!

Reactions: PoS
did i hear right
rodgers is 0-5 against the 9ers in playoff games

Reactions: PoS

Well, it is true that Rodgers is a bit petulant and entitled. He thinks is the greatest QB around. And other people say he is the goat but this is one of the last chances he will have to reach and win the Super Bowl. One SB win in his career will not ever make him a GOAT.

He is good but has chosen the wrong path in life. He should have long ago moved from the Packers. I think the rest of his career will now fizzle out, unless he does something surprising and moves to a team that has great players but a mediocre QB. The Titans might be a good place to land. Great team but not such a great QB.

If he remains in Packers I am afraid his career will go nowhere fast.

Aaron Rodgers has 21 appearances in the post season, his record so far is 11 wins 133330 losses. And if you take out the SB run, which are 4 wins, you gave 7 wins and 11 losses in 13 seasons. Tom Brady for example has 34 wins, that is three times as many as Rodgers. Between the 2 matadors Brady is of course lord and master.

Aaron Rodgers has 21 appearances in the post season, his record so far is 11 wins 133330 losses. And if you take out the SB run, which are 4 wins, you gave 7 wins and 11 losses in 13 seasons. Tom Brady for example has 34 wins, that is three times as many as Rodgers. Between the 2 matadors Brady is of course lord and master.

I think a lot of that has to do with the team they play for.

Brady, for example, had no influence on beating the rams 13-3 in the Super Bowl. That win was credited towards the defense, Brian Flores and BB.

Brady was not the one that decided to pass the ball in the red zone when the Seahawks could have simply run the ball and won the game.

Brady also fumbled the ball against the Raiders but due to a technicality, it was not called a fumble but a forward pass. Also, he didn't kick a field goal in a snowstorm.

Brady had a lot of help whereas Rodgers has not. Who has been Rodger's coach the majority of time in Green Bay? A BUM in Mike McCarthy.

The head coach right does not seem to be that good either.

Just saying.....

I think a lot of that has to do with the team they play for.

Brady, for example, had no influence on beating the rams 13-3 in the Super Bowl. That win was credited towards the defense, Brian Flores and BB.

Brady was not the one that decided to pass the ball in the red zone when the Seahawks could have simply run the ball and won the game.
team arou
Brady also fumbled the ball against the Raiders but due to a technicality, it was not called a fumble but a forward pass. Also, he didn't kick a field goal in a snowstorm.

Brady had a lot of help whereas Rodgers has not. Who has been Rodger's coach the majority of time in Green Bay? A BUM in Mike McCarthy.

The head coach right does not seem to be that good either.

Just saying.....
Yes, Brady had team around him that was Super Bowl worthy, and of course they had a coach that could get the job done.

For years GB did not have a defense... This year they had 1,it only gave up 6 points to the 49ers , and Rodgers and GB still found a way to lose...

Rodgers will blame everyone but himself for this loss, which means IMHO, there's no chance he will be returning to GB next year..

Back
Top Bottom