• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Moment of Silence: 19 Years Ago Today, Rudy Giuliani Failed NYC And Doomed Thousands

I don’t know about all that. Who was the mayor when the planes hit? TELL ME?

Meaningless. What is the mayor supposed to do about a completely incompetent effort on the part of the FBI that had the intelligence that could have stopped that attack and laughable airport security?

Goes by the name of "Antifa"

Has the cajones to talk about about others hating.

Bigger cajones than Republicans who are proud of how many Americans Rudy killed that day.

Rudy didn't kill anyone that day.

As sure as Osama Bin Laden did, so did failed Republican leadership. Rudy had no answers.

And it still took Obama to finally finish that mission.

Republicans failed us 19 years ago. Hard.

As sure as Osama Bin Laden did, so did failed Republican leadership. Rudy had no answers.

And it still took Obama to finally finish that mission.

Republicans failed us 19 years ago. Hard.

Fortunately, most people don't live in your delusional world.

Fortunately, most people don't live in your delusional world.

They live in an American in which federalism is valued above all else and thus we know Rudy failed his citizens that day.

9/11 isn't about Rudy, GW or whatever politician you are hating on.

This isn't the day to post threads such as the OP.

So it is wrong to blame 9/11 on anyone but the terrorists, any ideology that isnt specifically "I will kill as many innocent people as I can because of the bad things that were done to me or my family/friends/fellow <insert group here>".

Just because "the other side" does it, doesnt make it okay for you, your side, those you agree with to do it too.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

So it is wrong to blame 9/11 on anyone but the terrorists, any ideology that isnt specifically "I will kill as many innocent people as I can because of the bad things that were done to me or my family/friends/fellow <insert group here>".

Just because "the other side" does it, doesnt make it okay for you, your side, those you agree with to do it too.

IMO its OK to point to the rather obvious holes in our security apparatus on 9/11 but entirely wrongheaded to point to a city mayor when clearly the holes were at the Federal level. 9/11 was much like our COVID response has been hopelessly incompetent and flawed if not unscrupulous at the Federal Level.

Where ever you are, whatever you believe, today if you could say a prayer, tip your cap, give praise to Allah, do a rain dance:

19 years ago today Almost 3000 New Yorkers died due to a Republican controlled state’s failure to protect its citizens.

That was just that one day. Then came time for retaliation. They demanded a handout from the federal government. Send *your* troops, Rudy said. Send *your* planes, George Pataki demanded.

Shameful.

LEt’s never forget one of the greatest Republican City failures in the history of the country.

Never forget. Ever.
What a disgusting and vile post.
You are not an American - You are pure and direct evil.

Where ever you are, whatever you believe, today if you could say a prayer, tip your cap, give praise to Allah, do a rain dance:

19 years ago today Almost 3000 New Yorkers died due to a Republican controlled state’s failure to protect its citizens.

That was just that one day. Then came time for retaliation. They demanded a handout from the federal government. Send *your* troops, Rudy said. Send *your* planes, George Pataki demanded.

Shameful.

LEt’s never forget one of the greatest Republican City failures in the history of the country.

Never forget. Ever.

Anyone who proudly proclaims they are antifa doesn't deserve to be listened to.

Shameful.

Never forget. Ever.

Very poor taste to use that tragedy to put the blame on the mayor which I think you are just doing because it's all about democratic city mayors failures right now. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting.

IMO its OK to point to the rather obvious holes in our security apparatus on 9/11 but entirely wrongheaded to point to a city mayor when clearly the holes were at the Federal level. 9/11 was much like our COVID response has been hopelessly incompetent and flawed if not unscrupulous at the Federal Level.
Its okay to point to actual failures, points where we could have did better. It is not okay to blame people for certain deaths that they could not predict based on info they had.

You can put responsibility on them to a certain degree if these things are known and risk management basically showed "well this is a pretty significant probability it will happen and will do significant harm/deaths if/when it happens".

There is a difference though between killing someone and holding a certain amount of responsibility for their death, especially holding responsibility that is so indirect.

Its okay to point to actual failures, points where we could have did better. It is not okay to blame people for certain deaths that they could not predict based on info they had.

You can put responsibility on them to a certain degree if these things are known and risk management basically showed "well this is a pretty significant probability it will happen and will do significant harm/deaths if/when it happens".

There is a difference though between killing someone and holding a certain amount of responsibility for their death, especially holding responsibility that is so indirect.

Everything is relative. The OP starts with the premise that the NY City Mayor was responsible for 9/11 deaths. The NY City mayor is so far from any culpability on 9/11 that he would have to climb up to get to the bottom and that is the point of my post. Not so for those responsible at the FBI that actually had and ignored Intel and the laughable level of airport security in this country on 9/11. Not to mention the appalling level of Airframe security we had on 9/11.

Last edited:
Very poor taste to use that tragedy to put the blame on the mayor which I think you are just doing because it's all about democratic city mayors failures right now. Maybe I'm wrong but that's the vibe I'm getting.

Rudy left us defenseless.

Shameful.

Never forget. Ever.

More than 90 other countries lost over 370 citizens in the attacks-including 67 Britons. Let's not forget those either. Respectfully, I don't think blaming the admittedly odious Giuliani is necessarily productive. US intelligence agencies apparently had credible intelligence that a major attack was being planned, for some time prior.

What the CIA knew before 9/11: New details – POLITICO

Last edited:
What a disgusting and vile post.
You are not an American - You are pure and direct evil.

Why do you hate all the dead in NYC under that gross memorial to Giuliani s massive failure 19 years ago?

Everything is relative. The OP starts with the premise that the NY City Mayor was responsible for 9/11 deaths. The NY City mayor is so far from any culpability on 9/11 that he would have to climb up to get to the bottom and that is the point of my post. Not so for those responsible at the FBI that actually had and ignored Intel and the laughable level of airport security in this country on 9/11.
The OP seems to be just concerned with trying to hit the other side with a culpability claim that cannot reasonably stand up to the knowledge we have.

Likely this is being done in retaliation for "the other side" also trying to wrongly place culpability on people according to their Party or lean, rather than who can be rightfully shown to hold such culpability, if any, beyond those actually committing any crimes.

Both such things are dishonest.

Back
Top Bottom