• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Moment of Silence: 19 Years Ago Today, Rudy Giuliani Failed NYC And Doomed Thousands

I didn’t say Giuliani was hiding anything.

I’m sorry you do not like this thread.

You're OP is about Guiliani. You said "So he was struck by something he had no idea was incoming, and in part because his government hid the extent of the danger we were facing?". Who is this "he" you were referring to?

We have had so many 9/11’s since Jan, why in the world is this one more sacred? Shouldn’t we be spending all of our time on fighting the current 9/11?

By my count, today marks the 19th 9/11 since the horrendous attack on the former Twin World Trade Center Towers.

I feel relatively content on how I currently spend my time. Hopefully you control how you currently spend your time. I hope my current meager efforts help unseat Team Trump. Going forward, no matter what happens, I do not expect to take up arms.

Referring back to the U.S. government's response to the 9/11 attack, during that time period I freely spoke my mind that retaliating against Team Hussein in Iran for an attack spawned primarily by Saudi Nationals did not make a lick of sense!

When I subbed at a Military Charter high school, I encouraged the students I made contact with to not join the military and engage in overseas combat.

You're OP is about Guiliani. You said "So he was struck by something he had no idea was incoming, and in part because his government hid the extent of the danger we were facing?". Who is this "he" you were referring to?

I was referring to the “Bin Laden Determined to Strike” PDB.

I was referring to the “Bin Laden Determined to Strike” PDB.

Which Guiliani was aware of?

Justify your thread title: A Moment of Silence: 19 Years Ago Today, Rudy Giuliani Failed NYC And Doomed Thousands

How exactly did Rudy Guiliani "fail NYC and doom thousands"?

B752AA6F-E608-4C1F-AF17-B2297A1B9B53.jpg

The first thing he did after the towers fell was to call into a local talk show and brag about having the tallest building in Manhattan now. Of course his memorial picture is of him and his trash panda sex worker.

What a disgusting and vile post.
You are not an American - You are pure and direct evil.

You are 100% correct. Pure evil started this thread...
However...
She is no different than the disgusting vile, evil partisan pieces of **** who blame Trump for killing 195,000 Americans.

I'll let y'all think about that one for awhile.

However...
She is no different than the disgusting vile, evil partisan pieces of **** who blame Trump for killing 195,000 Americans.

And yet here you are doing the same vile and disgusting politicizing.
You can burn with your twin sister.

However...
She is no different than the disgusting vile, evil unAmericans who blame Trump for killing 195,000 Americans.

or the ones who blame Biden for the riots and social unrest going on in America.

President Trump did not directly kill the people who died from CV19. Nor did Bush directly kill those who died on 9/11.
However, President Trump could have presented the situation the US would be facing with CV19.

Hopefully people will be respectful and remember what occurred on 9/11 and the sacrifices many have made.

And yet here you are doing the same vile and disgusting politicizing.
You can burn with your sister.

She ain't my sister, and you're not my brother.
When you, the collective you, accuse the POTUS of murder, you, the collective you, shouldn't be so surprised when some sociopathic misfit sitting behind the comfort of a keyboard gives you a taste of the same elixirs doled out on this forum on a daily basis.

The
She ain't my sister, and you're not my brother.
When you, the collective you, accuse the POTUS of murder, you, the collective you, shouldn't be so surprised when some sociopathic misfit sitting behind the comfort of a keyboard gives you a taste of the same elixirs doled out on this forum on a daily basis.
No way I’m related to a disgusting entity like you who politicizes death tied to 9/11.
Remember to say hi to your master Satan.

or the ones who blame Biden for the riots and social unrest going on in America.

President Trump did not directly kill the people who died from CV19. Nor did Bush directly kill those who died on 9/11.
However, President Trump could have presented the situation the US would be facing with CV19.

Hopefully people will be respectful and remember what occurred on 9/11 and the sacrifices many have made.
/Respect

I don't know about this. I've never read anyone blaming Biden for social unrest or the riots.

All I know is that I am weary of Americans blaming REPUBLICANS for tragedies like 9-11 and the covid 19. Oh, and social unrest and the riots...

Last edited:
The
No way I’m related to a disgusting entity like you who politicizes death tied to 9/11.
Remember to say hi to your master Satan.

NO way have I politicized 9-11.
Again, anyone who politicizes tragedies like 9-11 and Covid-19 the way LEFTISTS have done can kiss my lily white ass.
Have I made myself clear? Point their fingers at me, and there are four pointing back at their pious, Trump hating selves.

Last edited:
NO way have I politicized 9-11.
Again, anyone who politicizes tragedies like 9-11 and Covid-19 the way LEFTISTS have done can kiss my lily white ass.
Have I made myself clear? Point your finger at me, and there are four pointing back at your pious, Trump hating self.
More posting of lies and self justification of pure evil.

From the right blaming the dems for cities all over the country being burned and looted, the rioters, remember them? I see you guys don't like it when the dems play the same game you do.

The same game would be when the rioters are airborne.

There is a difference between an airborne assault and a ground assault.

The Dems had ground support and simply failed to use the ground support available to stop the ground assaults.

imho Roseann:)

What has remembering the sacrifices done for the last 19 years? We still have troops dying in Afghanistan and Iraq. Did the remembering help the GOP to care about all the Americans who died in the last 6 months alone?

Sorry, I’m over the whole remembering 9/11 bull****. This country didn’t care about those that died that day, and Republicans especially are cynical about all American lives.

What has remembering the sacrifices done for the last 19 years? We still have troops dying in Afghanistan and Iraq. Did the remembering help the GOP to care about all the Americans who died in the last 6 months alone?

Sorry, I’m over the whole remembering 9/11 bull****. This country didn’t care about those that died that day, and Republicans especially are cynical about all American lives.

What a vile mountain of pure depravity. ^
If I could find your posts or cared enough, I would bring them here to show how you blame the POTUS for 195,000 covid deaths as well...

I don't think the word, CYNICAL, means what you think it does...

Last edited:
The same game would be when the rioters are airborne.

There is a difference between an airborne assault and a ground assault.

The Dems had ground support and simply failed to use the ground support available to stop the ground assaults.

imho Roseann:)

I hope someone else understands this because I don't. Ground and air assaults? Is this a war?

I hope someone else understands this because I don't. Ground and air assaults? Is this a war?
Snort. Nope. First grade logic.

What a vile mountain of pure depravity. ^
If I could find your posts or cared enough, I would bring them here to show how you blame the POTUS for 195,000 covid deaths as well...

I don't think the word, CYNICAL, means what you think it does...

Your posts on covid, Trump, and love of America are what I would point to as my understanding of the word “cynical.”

Don't feed the troll.

Your posts on covid, Trump, and love of America are what I would point to as my understanding of the word “cynical.”

Your shameful posts are rooted in self-serving sophistry.

Ironic, that you who supports arson/violence as a way to solve problems in this country would also take issue with the violence shown to everyday Americans by barbaric acts of terrorism on 9-11. Odd that you also blame the president for the deaths of 195,000 dead due to a pandemic. What a crazy thought process you must behold.

One last thing before I leave this miserable thread.
God Bless the United States, and RIP to all who were maimed, murdered on 9-11.
:hm

Last edited:
Your posts are rooted in self-serviing sophistry.

Ironic, that you who support arson/violence to solve problems would take issue with the violence shown to Americans by barbaric acts of terrorism on 9-11.

You don’t give a single **** about a single person who lost their life on 9/11. They’re blue staters. You live for their pain.

Back
Top Bottom