• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Moment of Silence: 19 Years Ago Today, Rudy Giuliani Failed NYC And Doomed Thousands

I don't know about this. I've never read anyone blaming Biden for social unrest or the riots.

All I know is that I am weary of Americans blaming REPUBLICANS for tragedies like 9-11 and the covid 19. Oh, and social unrest and the riots...

You must skip many of your fellow cult members posts then.

Last edited:
This thread was created 100% to troll and was based on **** logic as it is.

I'm all for Leftists calling out Rightwing failings and hypocrisy. This thread should stand as a perfect example of how NOT to do that.

You must skip many of your fellow cult members posts then.

I have no cult members. Perhaps you made the above up as to garner a reaction? Again, I have never seen anyone blame Biden for the riots...
Trump, OTOH... ssdd, everyday, all day.

This thread was created 100% to troll and was based on **** logic as it is.

I'm all for Leftists calling out Rightwing failings and hypocrisy. This thread should stand as a perfect example of how NOT to do that.

Trolling is hiding your intentions in order to inflame for its own sake. I have been transparent, and if it wasn’t obvious, that’s just end user error.

But thanks for stopping by all the same!

Trolling is hiding your intentions in order to inflame for its own sake. I have been transparent, and if it wasn’t obvious, that’s just end user error.

But thanks for stopping by all the same!

You've been transparent? Really?

Justify your title's claims: A Moment of Silence: 19 Years Ago Today, Rudy Giuliani Failed NYC And Doomed Thousands

You've been transparent? Really?

Justify your title's claims: A Moment of Silence: 19 Years Ago Today, Rudy Giuliani Failed NYC And Doomed Thousands

I already have. You don’t like it, or agree, or whatever. And that’s fine.

I already have. You don’t like it, or agree, or whatever. And that’s fine.

You have not. Nowhere have you demonstrated how Rudy Guiliani "failed NYC and doomed thousands".

I don't know about this. I've never read anyone blaming Biden for social unrest or the riots.

All I know is that I am weary of Americans blaming REPUBLICANS for tragedies like 9-11 and the covid 19. Oh, and social unrest and the riots...

really. You are not watching some of the PAC adds for Trump then. Last one I saw today shows images of riots and basically saying this is Biden's America if elected. The issue with the ad for me is the images are from Trump's term.

As far as 9/11 I am not blaming anyone but the 19 terrorists and those who funded them.

I also am sick of the cv19 and the social unrest being so political. We need to pull together.

This thread delivers.

I hope someone else understands this because I don't. Ground and air assaults? Is this a war?

I will reword my sentences.

The same game would be when rioters use commercial airliners (air) to physically attack (assault) buildings within a U.S. City.

There is a very big difference between using airplanes (air) to physically attack (assault) buildings and using rioters feet on the >ground< to physically attack (assault) Tax Payers Citizens Businesses using various implements of destruction to make an entryway... in order to get inside those Businesses to loot the property belonging to those Citizens.

The Democrat Representatives of multiple Cities had...

Particular City Resources on the >ground< that were designed and set in place to intervene on behalf of Their Tax Paying Citizens to stifle physical attacks (assaults) on their Businesses from rioters intent on destruction and looting.

Do I need to explain... the Particular >ground< City Resources that were available to be utilized to stop the rioters physical >ground< attacks. (assaults)

Not a war. One must read within the context of the words used in the sentences and the knowledge of what happened... that was witnessed in the past and the present.

Combined with the knowledge that words (assault) do have multiple definitions.

Roseann:)

Where ever you are, whatever you believe, today if you could say a prayer, tip your cap, give praise to Allah, do a rain dance:

19 years ago today Almost 3000 New Yorkers died due to a Republican controlled state’s failure to protect its citizens.

That was just that one day. Then came time for retaliation. They demanded a handout from the federal government. Send *your* troops, Rudy said. Send *your* planes, George Pataki demanded.

Shameful.

LEt’s never forget one of the greatest Republican City failures in the history of the country.

Never forget. Ever.

It’s rare to read such a flawed post such as this one. Attempting to connect the 9/11 attacks on the twin towers with the Republican Governor and Mayor at the time is so over the top and flawed I’m having a tough time imagining the level of partisanship it takes to make such a connection.

Firstly, both flights originated from Boston, in that State Its irelilvent of which party holds the Governors/Mayors chair it is a liberal stronghold as is NY. Short of having anti-aircraft emplacements atop buildings in every city ready to shoot down suspected comical aircraft there is absolutely (Zero) connection with the Governor or Mayor in NY regardless of political lean.

I noticed the post included “praise allah” yes, that’s what those religious extremists were probably chanting as the planes collided into the towers. We can also notice the other insensitive prayer suggestion with doing a rain dance and the overall utter word trash with the post.

On September 11th, shortly after the Twin Towers collapsed, leaving thousands dead, Donald Trump boasted that his building was now the tallest building in downtown Manhattan (which also wasn't true).

He's always been a piece of cow dung.

It’s rare to read such a flawed post such as this one. Attempting to connect the 9/11 attacks on the twin towers with the Republican Governor and Mayor at the time is so over the top and flawed I’m having a tough time imagining the level of partisanship it takes to make such a connection.

Firstly, both flights originated from Boston, in that State Its irelilvent of which party holds the Governors/Mayors chair it is a liberal stronghold as is NY. Short of having anti-aircraft emplacements atop buildings in every city ready to shoot down suspected comical aircraft there is absolutely (Zero) connection with the Governor or Mayor in NY regardless of political lean.

I noticed the post included “praise allah” yes, that’s what those religious extremists were probably chanting as the planes collided into the towers. We can also notice the other insensitive prayer suggestion with doing a rain dance and the overall utter word trash with the post.

The OP's position is not partisanship. I won't bother to try to string together the blue vocabulary needed to define it.

If only Rudy had used his personal mega-force field...so many would be alive today!

Where ever you are, whatever you believe, today if you could say a prayer, tip your cap, give praise to Allah, do a rain dance:

19 years ago today Almost 3000 New Yorkers died due to a Republican controlled state’s failure to protect its citizens.

That was just that one day. Then came time for retaliation. They demanded a handout from the federal government. Send *your* troops, Rudy said. Send *your* planes, George Pataki demanded.

Shameful.

LEt’s never forget one of the greatest Republican City failures in the history of the country.

Never forget. Ever.

What? It wasn't Trump?:lamo

You people just need to shut up now. Everyone is dumber for having read your stupidity.

What? It wasn't Trump?:lamo

You people just need to shut up now. Everyone is dumber for having read your stupidity.

Thank you for participating in my thread. :)

The OP's position is not partisanship. I won't bother to try to string together the blue vocabulary needed to define it.

I disagree, the venom, hate and tribalism is all over this board. At the very least the term partisanship is no longer applicable as a gauge, It’s gone beyond that.

As sure as Osama Bin Laden did, so did failed Republican leadership. Rudy had no answers.

And it still took Obama to finally finish that mission.

Republicans failed us 19 years ago. Hard.

Bill Clinton gave us 9/11, from his incompetence and cowardice. The Republicans gave us 2 illegitimate wars, which have ruined the lives of millions around the globe.

Your trolly thread could of had a point to it AA, had you started with either of the two assertions I mentioned.

This may be the dumbest OP ever.

^^A real sickness.... Delusional and very unaware!^^
Today's Democratic party

Even I cannot blame the Democratic Party for this nonsense of hers.

Shameful.

Never forget. Ever.
Look, I get what you're doing here. And I very much respect the fight, intelligence, energy, and wit you bring to the table. But this is really fsked up.

Oh well ...

NO way have I politicized 9-11.
Again, anyone who politicizes tragedies like 9-11 and Covid-19 the way LEFTISTS have done can kiss my lily white ass.
Have I made myself clear? Point their fingers at me, and there are four pointing back at their pious, Trump hating selves.

Does Benghazi ring a bell? Righty's politicized and milked the deaths of five Americans for YEARS!!!! It was disgusting.

Not to mention, your dear leader politicized 9/11 during his 2016 campaign to claim he saw "thousands and thousands of people cheering ...and Muslims dancing" ...neither of which was true. It was a dog whistle he knew would tap into racist fears and win him votes.

Come to think of it...Righty's have been politicizing 9/11 for the last two decades....and they even used it as an excuse to attack a country that had nothing to do with 9/11. How many died because of Bush's dirty little war...you know, the people that Trump calls "losers" and "suckers"?

Back
Top Bottom