• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes, voter fraud is VERY real. Here are some of the MANY cases, with documentation

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
There's no justifiable reason for mass mail in ballots, and even Dr Faucci and others have stated thats the case, while approving standard, in person voting. Plus, there are many proven cases of mail in voter fraud, mostly involving democrats, many of which involved the cheaters winning office, then later being thrown out of office and successfully prosecuted!

Voter Fraud Is Real—Here's How Democrats Want to Steal the 2020 Election | Opinion

Fifteen Election Results That Were Thrown Out Because of Fraudulent Mail-In Ballots - Tennessee Star

Last edited:
Oh, it's Democrats trying to steal the election?

Not the guy who invited and knowingly accepted - and is accepting - help from Russia? Not the guy who started kneecapping USPS once people started talking about using mail-in ballots because of COVID? Right.

Remember folks: when they're accusing the left of something, they're admitting it's what they are doing.

The last administration that tried to prove voter fraud came up with less than 150 cases, and something like half of them were in national elections. I think something like 86 of them were technically invalidly cast ballots, but not deliberate fraud. Something like 30% of the total lead to conviction.

This was after the Bush DOJ did a five year deep dive searching for this stuff. It just isn't this big thing, and perps tend to get caught.

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - The New York Times

There's no justifiable reason for mass mail in ballots, and even Dr Faucci and others have stated thats the case, while approving standard, in person voting. Plus, there are many proven cases of mail in voter fraud, mostly involving democrats, many of which involved the cheaters winning office, then later being thrown out of office and successfully prosecuted!

Voter Fraud Is Real—Here's How Democrats Want to Steal the 2020 Election | Opinion

Fifteen Election Results That Were Thrown Out Because of Fraudulent Mail-In Ballots - Tennessee Star

Should we throw out the 2016 election or the 2020 (not 2920) Primary election since there was mail in voting?

Last edited:
Should we throw out the 2016 election or the 2920 Primary election since there was mail in voting?

Well hopefully by 2920 we'll have mail-in voting worked out.

lol

Well hopefully by 2920 we'll have mail-in voting worked out.

lol

edited the post. thanks for the typing check. My keyboard has the 9 by the 0, does yours?:mrgreen:

Disinformation. Maybe Russian.

Explainer: Fraud is rare in U.S. mail-in voting. Here are the methods that prevent it

The Data Proves Mail-In Voting Is Safe From Fraud & COVID-19

Low rates of fraud in vote-by-mail states show the benefits outweigh the risks

Does Mail-In Voting Increase Voter Fraud? We Did the Math. The Answer Is No.

It’s not mail in ballots it is the person, right? Kinda like guns?

edited the post. thanks for the typing check. My keyboard has the 9 by the 0, does yours?:mrgreen:

I use the number pad. The zero is way at the bottom.

lol

Did a new poll get released?

Just went through all 15 of the cases mentioned in the Tennessee Star piece. Unless there is something I cannot see behind their stupid Ad attempting to get people to sign up for the paper, every case sighted is either a local mayoral race, a state district race or even a state district primary.

WEAK.....

So I will again ask:
Take the premise of voter fraud linked to mail in ballots sent to the wrong addresses or wrong people one step further and you will find that you have just thrown yourself off the cliff edge of Qanon dumbassery. Who collates the mis-addressed ballots in a concerted effort at election fraud? This has already been tried in N.C. with ballots that went to the correct addresses in a particular district with the culprits caught even attempting it on a very limited basis.

We have 50 different states running 50 different election systems. Who turns your mis-addressed ballots into a tightly run, national conspiracy to vote for one candidate over another in a binary choice election. Who does that successfully on even a statewide basis?

Remember it would have to be very tightly run as such a conspiracy is not going to be that difficult to expose. Even trying to run it in one state would be easy to expose.

Well if the post office keeps dumping mail there is a real danger that Trump's Postmaster General steals the election for trump.

Well if the post office keeps dumping mail there is a real danger that Trump's Postmaster General steals the election for trump.

Those characters are going to be found, exposed and ultimately prosecuted and will find out the seriousness of the crimes they just committed. Each individual piece of mail they tossed represents an individual felony charge. "No cameras out here....who would put cameras out here???" IDIOTS

There is the overarching risk of Trump stealing the election via a mass effort to stilt the USPS effort to send and then receive back ballots. However I am not sure the country is just going to roll over and wait till the last minute to send in their mail-in ballots. I am less concerned with somebody actually stealing the ballots.

20 incidents? Wow

OK, I take a drug that intentionally depresses my immune system. Should I vote in person or by mail, and who should decide that? What if I care for my 90 year old mother in law? Mail or in person? What if I just visit once per week? Mail or in person? The Democrats' proposal is that I can decide, vote in person OR by mail, and not have to offer a reason. Why is that a problem with you? You have the same choice.

FWIW, it's SAD!!! how big a pathetic, dishonest, shameless hack Gingrich has become. That article was an embarrassment, or should have been. He doesn't like mail in voting, because it will help Democrats. Higher turnout always does. So he alleges Democrats want to "steal" the 2020 election but offers NOTHING to support that bull****.

He's appealing to the idiot, ignorant contingent of the GOP. This crap is exactly why the GOP needs to be burned to the ground and the remains sown with salt. It's shameful behavior from someone who's supposed to be a credible voice for the GOP, but he's not even unusual for the GOP in this era.

OK, I take a drug that intentionally depresses my immune system. Should I vote in person or by mail, and who should decide that? What if I care for my 90 year old mother in law? Mail or in person? What if I just visit once per week? Mail or in person? The Democrats' proposal is that I can decide, vote in person OR by mail, and not have to offer a reason. Why is that a problem with you? You have the same choice.

FWIW, it's SAD!!! how big a pathetic, dishonest, shameless hack Gingrich has become. That article was an embarrassment, or should have been. He doesn't like mail in voting, because it will help Democrats. Higher turnout always does. So he alleges Democrats want to "steal" the 2020 election but offers NOTHING to support that bull****.

He's appealing to the idiot, ignorant contingent of the GOP. This crap is exactly why the GOP needs to be burned to the ground and the remains sown with salt. It's shameful behavior from someone who's supposed to be a credible voice for the GOP, but he's not even unusual for the GOP in this era.

I am sure you will make your own decision. Though my state is offering mail-in this year due to COVID, I will vote in person. I know when to go to my voting station to avoid crowds. I will mask and distance. I have co-morbidities that make this a particular risk in my case as it appears it will be for you if you decide to go. However I thank our voting station workers every election. This year I think I owe it to them to thank them and tell them how proud I am of them. Besides, the US Government is trying to infect me for God sake. If I am going to die from dumbassery, it will be my dumbassery, not Trumpian dumbassery.

Not the guy who invited and knowingly accepted - and is accepting - help from Russia? Not the guy who started kneecapping USPS once people started talking about using mail-in ballots because of COVID? Right.

Remember folks: when they're accusing the left of something, they're admitting it's what they are doing.

[/url]

Even you must know by now that there was nothing to either of these progressive left conspiracy theories pedaled by the MSM to the lemmings who continue to follow them into the abyss.

Just went through all 15 of the cases mentioned in the Tennessee Star piece. Unless there is something I cannot see behind their stupid Ad attempting to get people to sign up for the paper, every case sighted is either a local mayoral race, a state district race or even a state district primary.

WEAK.....

So you think the same guys that can't run a local mayoral race are going to be able to properly handle mail-in ballots for the Presidential election? It doesn't have to be a conspiracy to make the prospect of millions more mail in ballots being handled by incompetent government employees frightening. If these guys can't run a mayoral race how are you going to have any assurance that the vote is accurate regardless of which way it goes?

Newt Gingrich is a Trump sycophant, so try again.

Even you must know by now that there was nothing to either of these progressive left conspiracy theories pedaled by the MSM to the lemmings who continue to follow them into the abyss.

So you think the same guys that can't run a local mayoral race are going to be able to properly handle mail-in ballots for the Presidential election? It doesn't have to be a conspiracy to make the prospect of millions more mail in ballots being handled by incompetent government employees frightening. If these guys can't run a mayoral race how are you going to have any assurance that the vote is accurate regardless of which way it goes?

They were not issues of "properly handling" the mail, they were instances of purposeful voter fraud.

They were not issues of "properly handling" the mail, they were instances of purposeful voter fraud.

There article makes several references to "mail-in ballots" and "absentee ballots" and how they are used to purposely engage in voter fraud. So I think we have agreement on this matter.

First link cites Heritage’s database where out of over a billion votes cast in the last 40 years they found THIRTEEN cases of voter impersonation.

And y’all ****ers think that proves liberals wrong about voter ID.

The last administration that tried to prove voter fraud came up with less than 150 cases, and something like half of them were in national elections. I think something like 86 of them were technically invalidly cast ballots, but not deliberate fraud. Something like 30% of the total lead to conviction.

This was after the Bush DOJ did a five year deep dive searching for this stuff. It just isn't this big thing, and perps tend to get caught.

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - The New York Times

Who paid a foreign agent for a dirty dossier? Who filed fraudulent FISA warrant applications? Who claimed they had evidence to prove Collusion? All of those things would be democrats.

Who paid a foreign agent for a dirty dossier? Who filed fraudulent FISA warrant applications? Who claimed they had evidence to prove Collusion? All of those things would be democrats.

Gee I thought the topic of the tread was voter fraud.

I am sure you will make your own decision. Though my state is offering mail-in this year due to COVID, I will vote in person. I know when to go to my voting station to avoid crowds. I will mask and distance. I have co-morbidities that make this a particular risk in my case as it appears it will be for you if you decide to go. However I thank our voting station workers every election. This year I think I owe it to them to thank them and tell them how proud I am of them. Besides, the US Government is trying to infect me for God sake. If I am going to die from dumbassery, it will be my dumbassery, not Trumpian dumbassery.

I haven't actually decided yet whether to get a mail in ballot or vote in person. I actually have said for years now that I consider my vote on antiquated machines that any competent 10th grader could hack, and that leave ZERO audit trail as more suggestions than anything else, so the prospect of a paper ballot actually increases my confidence my vote will count. I can deliver it to the post office very early, and can track the ballot through the process, until it's accepted by the voting people. So I will KNOW my ballot arrived, or didn't, by election day.

The bigger point is Gingrich and the GOP are spreading obvious lies. It's incredible to me how far the GOP has fallen that the spouse of our ambassador to the Vatican would resort to this dishonest narrative, that Newt knows is dishonest, bull****, lies, but he's lost any sense of shame or integrity, and he's now typical of the GOP in this era. He's got the integrity of a snake, and that's fine with this era's GOP.

I'm just so sick of their bull**** and lies, and until Trump is removed it's only going to get worse. Newt is rewarded with prestige for being a liar, and spreading dishonest nonsense. Trump's GOP cheers him along.

FWIW, as an aside the press is a big part of this problem. I can't believe that nonsense was published in Newsweek with that headline. I guess I'll have to check that off the list of outlets I'll read from here on out. Nothing in the article, not a word, supported the headline's claim, or the parade of lies in the body of that editorial. That Newsweek accepted it is shameful.

I haven't actually decided yet whether to get a mail in ballot or vote in person. I actually have said for years now that I consider my vote on antiquated machines that any competent 10th grader could hack, and that leave ZERO audit trail as more suggestions than anything else, so the prospect of a paper ballot actually increases my confidence my vote will count. I can deliver it to the post office very early, and can track the ballot through the process, until it's accepted by the voting people. So I will KNOW my ballot arrived, or didn't, by election day.

The bigger point is Gingrich and the GOP are spreading obvious lies. It's incredible to me how far the GOP has fallen that the spouse of our ambassador to the Vatican would resort to this dishonest narrative, that Newt knows is dishonest, bull****, lies, but he's lost any sense of shame or integrity, and he's now typical of the GOP in this era. He's got the integrity of a snake, and that's fine with this era's GOP.

I'm just so sick of their bull**** and lies, and until Trump is removed it's only going to get worse. Newt is rewarded with prestige for being a liar, and spreading dishonest nonsense. Trump's GOP cheers him along.

FWIW, as an aside the press is a big part of this problem. I can't believe that nonsense was published in Newsweek with that headline. I guess I'll have to check that off the list of outlets I'll read from here on out. Nothing in the article, not a word, supported the headline's claim, or the parade of lies in the body of that editorial. That Newsweek accepted it is shameful.

My state uses paper ballots with an audit trail. There is one thing I can say for this state, actually more than one thing, but one thing for certain, they know how to run elections here. No hair brained caucuses...trying to act like they are a half assed primary. None of that. Some consternation over the registration process for students from out of state, but nothing students should not be able to accommodate. Frankly, I think both parties are going to have to rethink their primary/caucus process and lineup before 2024. This year was a cluster particularly on the DEM side of things.

Back
Top Bottom