• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Yes, voter fraud is VERY real. Here are some of the MANY cases, with documentation

Where in the Constitution does it say you can't rob banks? Common sense doesn't need to be spelled out. Sending out millions of ballots with no control over them is an invitation to fraud. Libs need to man up and go to the polls. If they can riot, they can go vote.

If that is the best argument you have just say nothing.

Everyone with a legitimate reason to vote absentee can request a ballot. For example, if you are out of state and need to vote, you can vote absentee. That's quite different from sending out millions of ballots willy nilly.

Not wanting to risk getting COVID and being dead later is a good reason!!

Where in the Constitution does it say you can't rob banks? Common sense doesn't need to be spelled out. Sending out millions of ballots with no control over them is an invitation to fraud. Libs need to man up and go to the polls. If they can riot, they can go vote.

There are lots of controls over them. You can sleep well tonight! You are welcome!

'They' who are rioting are a tiny sliver of the population. I'm a lib and I've never in my life rioted!

Oh, it's Democrats trying to steal the election?

Not the guy who invited and knowingly accepted - and is accepting - help from Russia? Not the guy who started kneecapping USPS once people started talking about using mail-in ballots because of COVID? Right.

Remember folks: when they're accusing the left of something, they're admitting it's what they are doing.

The last administration that tried to prove voter fraud came up with less than 150 cases, and something like half of them were in national elections. I think something like 86 of them were technically invalidly cast ballots, but not deliberate fraud. Something like 30% of the total lead to conviction.

This was after the Bush DOJ did a five year deep dive searching for this stuff. It just isn't this big thing, and perps tend to get caught.

In 5-Year Effort, Scant Evidence of Voter Fraud - The New York Times

Fake news cnn told u and u actually believed them...

Who needs a foreign enemy?

Not wanting to risk getting COVID and being dead later is a good reason!!

If you can go to the grocery store and meander through aisles full of other people, you can go to a polling place which will be much more controlled. If you can protest as part of a large group, you can go vote.

If you can go to the grocery store and meander through aisles full of other people, you can go to a polling place which will be much more controlled. If you can protest as part of a large group, you can go vote.

I haven't protested in many years, and certainly never with a pandemic. And my grocery stores don't have aisles "full of other people." If they did, I'd go a different time. Two have limits on how many can be in the store at a given time.

But the bottom line is it's not your decision what's safe and what's not. If you want to lick doorknobs, I don't care. Lick away. But other people will feel unsafe standing in long lines voting, and they, not you, should get that CHOICE same way your Dear Leader chooses to vote by mail every election. No one cares about your MAGA-approved opinion on what's safe or not. Trump MAGAs think it's safe to go to rallies indoors with thousands crammed elbow to elbow and they were idiots.

It's also nice you have a crystal ball and know that 10s of thousands of polling places will be "much more controlled" than the grocery. :applaud

But like I said before, I am happy to see Republicans smearing mail in voting. Seniors vote GOP on average and they're the ones you're discouraging. Democrats will use vote by mail in big numbers. WIN!

Back
Top Bottom