• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Xenophobia: Casting Out the Un-French

My term was referencing 'heaving out the unwanted'. The excuse given may vary but since I came on forums people, US citizens have been the worst, have been working to provoke hatred of Muslims in Europe and promoting the idea of Europe deporting them. Your choice to wrongly suggest I was equating Jews with criminality was a lie and just your usual flaming.

I guess it was a straw man flame.

Did i read thiis correctly?

Are you claiming that it is the Americans who are provoking hatred of Muslims in Europe?

If so I find this to be an incredible statement! Not an unusual remark coming from over there, but still incredible.

This is strange post. The poster proves he doesn't understand even the basics of the story he himself posted.

"Advice to tourists"? The action Sarkozy proposed was against criminal naturalized French citizens. Tourists aren't citizens.
:lol: Thank you, Captain Obvious. The advice to (US) tourists was because of possible coming protests and strikes, more than usual!

I see the Guud Rev also failed to comprehend these lines. Must be something in your water perhaps, bromide?

Additionally, why shouldn't an alien that performs female circumcision (and only aliens from the planet Theranus do this) be returned to the hole they came from, since they've proven to be unworthy of associating with their betters in civilized countries?

France isn't taking anyone's nationality away from them. They themselves have decided that they want to return to their country of origin by choosing to act like a barbaric ass.

Barbarian

Thank you for proving the point of the NYT's title: Xenophobia...

Last edited:
Xenophobia...

You see, the trouble with the Left is that they would rather a country keep well stocked on lowlife criminals, even foreign ones, if it means a 'principle' is upkept... with names called to people who think only decent people should be at liberty in decent places.

Still, Leftiness and yobbery often seem to go hand-in-hand, so it'd be hypocritical to clamp down on other crims....

Football hooligan 'general'-types Weyman Bennett and Martin Smith arrested: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWifb5QDjnc

Arrest: 97895222+(Custom).jpg (image)

UAF officially endorsed by Lib/Labour/Tories - David Icke's Official Forums

MySun forum - UAF attack families at St. George's Day celebration.

Just because a BNP bloke was amongst the hustings throng.... UAF Thugs Break Up Lawful Meeting

The communist-sympathising UAF and Searchlight, who allow the Hammer and Sickle to be paraded at their 'anti-extremism' rallies, can behave as badly as those they accuse of such behaviour!

...And it's also funny that they didn't appear in places like Wooton Bassett or London, where placards calling for death to non-Muslims were paraded! Bit of one-sided yobbery there too I fancy!

(Mind, both the UAF and its rightist equivilent the EDL behaved well enough this year: Dudley EDL and UAF rallies in stark contrast to Birmingham clash - Sunday Mercury)

Last edited:
Just like the Nazis had the right to heave the "unwanted" Jews from Europe?

The article doesn't suggest the good ole' European tactic of ethnically cleansing the unwanted. It suggests a deportation of criminals back to the birth nation that created them. Hence, referencing the European slaughter of Jews does not relate to deporting terrorists and major social frictions that ignite into violence in Parisian streets.

Last edited:
The article doesn't suggest the good ole' European tactic of ethnically cleansing the unwanted. It suggests a deportation of criminals back to the birth nation that created them. Hence, referencing the European slaughter of Jews does not relate to deporting terrorists and major social frictions that ignite into violence in Parisian streets.

It related to the post I amswered 'heaving out the unwanted'.

I suggest the French go right on ahead in clearing out their foreign criminals. And I should hope France's home-grown ones receive stiff and lasting sentences by way of consistency.

'Cleaning the streets' is a term the leftists hate for the most emotional and misguided of reasons, yet greater care must be felt for the ordinary peaceful citizens who pay taxes and just want to get on with their lives in peace.

As it is, the modern Left have removed from themselves all credibility on issues such as this due to their ridiculousness and lack of ability to measure moderation.

I mean, take a look at this crap:

He was heckled with a slur on his kind and taken out of context, yet he's the bad guy: Stan Boardman banned after racist row | Mail Online

Might be taken as offensive by certain people in the world: Racist Design: An Afro-headed Toilet Brush | Co.Design

...But the Clinton bog brush isn't racist I see: Strange New Products: Hillary Clinton Toilet Bowl Brush

God spare us: Brain Rage: Racism In Tom And Jerry Cartoons

Racist toothpaste and coffee too: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...l-certain-paranoids-you-could-fit-up-now.html

Last edited:
Changing laws to get rid of first generation immigrants is a very common component throughout history to get rid of unwanted people. Giving citizenship to people was one of the ways that such behaviour was to end. It offered the people security of abode. Now obviously an ideal situation would be that everyone was good and obeyed the law and that everyone was provided with the possibility of getting a job and by that joining in the norms of society.

Sure it is an improvement from the old days when we just used to hang first generation immigrants.

We are seeing moves in Europe to move back to how she was in the 30's.

People are talking about deporting citizens who are unemployed.

Roma can apparently be forced to leave for 300 euro. France has apparently before this mass deportation 15,000 Roma's. Before WW2 she had 40,000 Roma. Where did they all go? Well more than likely to the Gas Chambers with the Jews. That will be why my Mother believed there were no gypsies in 1950.

The EU is looking into France's actions with the Roma but this sort of behaviour is pretty widespread in Europe right now both towards Muslims and towards Roma.

Anyone who fails to notice that and who chooses not to notice the similarities with the 1930's either wears blinkers or is complicit.

Anyone who fails to notice that and who chooses not to notice the similarities with the 1930's either wears blinkers or is complicit.

...Or someone who doesn't have a gas chamber fetish. You're always on about it, in much the same way others claim I bang on about Muslims. But at least I recognise it.

These Roma AREN'T being sent to Nazi or commie-style camps or gas chambers. Just home. So there's no 'similarity' to see.

And when did 'we' used to hang first-generation immigrants who weren't serious criminals? Because that's who we were talking about in the OP.

And I perceive that decades of handing out citizenship like bars of promotional chocolate means now we have an artificially expanded European population. That means there are more ne'er-do-wells amongst the normal people who must be dealt with.

And with unemployment fast on the rise, the French government are probably trying to reduce the social security burden in the same go. Hard, but they might as well do it all at once and have the criticism done at the same time. And they do say that government is about taking the tough decisions. That's what they said when they let too many in anyway.

Last edited:
Changing laws to get rid of first generation immigrants is a very common component throughout history to get rid of unwanted people.

It's probably one of the easiest ways to get rid of terrorists, those involved in criminal activities, and those who support them.

Giving citizenship to people was one of the ways that such behaviour was to end. It offered the people security of abode. Now obviously an ideal situation would be that everyone was good and obeyed the law and that everyone was provided with the possibility of getting a job and by that joining in the norms of society.

It was quite naive of the European governments to believe this would ever happen. So eager were they to portray themselves as open to other cultures and religions, and so much superior to those awful Americans, that they encouraged those to enter who had a 180 degree different outlook on the issues of freedom and human rights. This was bound to happen.

Sure it is an improvement from the old days when we just used to hang first generation immigrants.

Where were they doing this?

We are seeing moves in Europe to move back to how she was in the 30's.

Germany was preparing for war in the 1930's. Are they at it again?

People are talking about deporting citizens who are unemployed.

Who are these people and what are the circumstances?

Similarities? The Nazis targeted Jews. The people these measures attempt to confront target Jews.

Similarities do abound, so I would suggest you place yourself in the group that actually opposes such attitudes.

Back
Top Bottom