• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Xenophobia: Casting Out the Un-French

The European union project is predicated on the prevention of such rightwing "solutions" as ethnic cleansing.

'COURSE, the pure, beautiful, big-bonered and enlightened Left have never had trouble with things like ethnic cleansing on their side.....

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/79880-does-someone-know-new-estonian-euro.html#post1058940422

....'cos they just DENY it like the dogs they are!

http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...dy-else-see-oxymoron.html?highlight=commuists

The leftist dictator Slobodan Milosovic!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Milošević

http://archives.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/europe/03/30/milosevic.profile/

That just slipped out!

Last edited:
Yea, bomb their countries to kingdom come to make them want to stay home... Great idea!

No need to bomb them. Your Arab immigrants are coming from countries other than Iraq and Afghanistan and have been long beofre 9/11. This excuse for apathy doesn't quite work. You see, Americans learned a lesson a long time ago. That lesson is that the health of foreign regions have everything to do with our security. Why do you think that we still insist that your war creating region stay behaved? Obviously, 9/11 was a hell of a reminder for our Washington morons that ignoring festering social problems abroad will eventually suck us in.

They are your former colonies. They are the oppressed that have been left in oppression under your created elite and have only religion to turn to. Even President Bush refused to give Egypt their annual aid package until they released a liberal reformist from prison. Certainly it would be hard to find a European who glorified President Bush in any way, but has any European leader gone to such lengths to insist on social change in the ME? Instead of all the bickering, crying, and denials, perhaps recognizing a foreign problem before it knocks your door down isn't too late.

I've stated this before...."we have two oceans separating us from the problem." Aside from America dealing with the mess, what does Europe have? With every year, immigration from this region proves more and more socially handicapping for Europe.

Don't hate the messenger. And certainly ignore the yearly exponential troubles proving the message clearer. I simply think too much about these things.

Even President Bush refused to give Egypt their annual aid package.....

We do that too, a routine handout for people you'd naturally assume to be able to run their own bath without the rest of the world to turn the taps.

Why do we do it? Apparently the Egyptians couldn't wait to be rid of us, so much so that in Cairo many even waited for the NAZIS to arrive!

But they still demand our money, that's good enough for them! And our OAPs have to die through cuts to the Winter Fuel Allowance to fund the professional spongers of Northern Africa.

CUT OFF FOREIGN AID NOW! The hypocrisy stinks to high heaven!

Last edited:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/06/opinion/06fri2.html?ref=nicolas_sarkozy

Xenophobia: Casting Out the Un-French
Published: August 5, 2010

"France has no equivalent to the 14th Amendment, but the French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, who likes to be known as Sarko the American, also is fanning dangerous anti-immigrant passions for short-term political gain.

Last week, he proposed stripping foreign-born French citizens of their citizenship if they are convicted of threatening the life of a police officer or other serious crimes. Lest any voter miss the point that such a law would be particularly aimed at Muslim immigrants, Mr. Sarkozy’s interior minister, in charge of the police force, helpfully added polygamy and female circumcision to the list of offenses that could bring loss of citizenship.

"

Advice to tourists: Don't come visiting France next Fall.
There ought to be lots of protests and even more strikes than usual:shock::)

This is strange post. The poster proves he doesn't understand even the basics of the story he himself posted.

"Advice to tourists"? The action Sarkozy proposed was against criminal naturalized French citizens. Tourists aren't citizens.

Additionally, why shouldn't an alien that performs female circumcision (and only aliens from the planet Theranus do this) be returned to the hole they came from, since they've proven to be unworthy of associating with their betters in civilized countries?

Article 15.
•(1) Everyone has the right to a nationality.
•(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his nationality nor denied the right to change his nationality.[/I]

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Playing with nationality is characteristic of undemocratic regimes.

France isn't taking anyone's nationality away from them. They themselves have decided that they want to return to their country of origin by choosing to act like a barbaric ass.

Also, no one, NOT ONE PERSON, has a "right" to change their nationality. That action requires the consent of the nation hosting them.

So, basically, what Sarko is advocating is the creation of different levels of citizenship. There'd be the "first class" citizens, ethnic French people born in France, who would retain their citizenship no matter what crime they commit. Then there'd be the "second-class" citizens, who would be stripped of their citizenship if they commit certain types crimes.

Yeah. The US used to deport mobsters back to Italy all the time. Nothing wrong with that.

The husband of my wife's sister threw a bar of soap in my aquarium when they were visiting us from Paris.

I heaved their asses to the curb, allowing to remain the night only because my wife felt sorry that her two nephews had such ****ty parents. Does that make me a xenophobe for revoking my invitation when those damn French people had manners that would shame a baboon?

Why shouldn't the French have the same freedom in their own country to heave out the unwanted?

Why shouldn't the French have the same freedom in their own country to heave out the unwanted?

Just like the Nazis had the right to heave the "unwanted" Jews from Europe?

Last edited:
The only crimes the Jews as a homogenous mass had committed were in the Nazis' imaginations. Individual foreign criminal vermin, on the other hand, are well deserving of the Order of the French Boot.

And well said Scarecrow. These boards have the dirty-backside smell of desperate political correctness about them and it's nice to have some cleaners.

Additionally, why shouldn't an alien that performs female circumcision (and only aliens from the planet Theranus do this) be returned to the hole they came from, since they've proven to be unworthy of associating with their betters in civilized countries?

Sounds reasonable. Hence, it drives the trendy-Left crackers as they're the type to not want to throw away certain types of rubbish!

Last edited:
The only crimes the Jews as a homogenous mass had committed were in the Nazis' imaginations. Individual foreign criminal vermin, on the other hand, are well deserving of the Order of the French Boot.

If they are citizens then they should be treated like all other citizens - a term in jail or whatever the usual is.

So you are calling all Jews criminals, now, are you? :roll:

If they are citizens then they should be treated like all other citizens - a term in jail or whatever the usual is.

Perhaps the best remedy is to plebiscite the French public, both the 'proper' French and the settled immigrant communities from outside France or Europe. Or at least have the French government work to the results of reliable opinion polls.

It should be up to them to decide under what terms foreign criminals should forfeit such privileges as equal civil rights and whether the text of the original constitution needs to be amended.

(Not, however, that the text of the constitution really matters any more as the EU's charters are now of greater supremacy.)

Last edited:
Perhaps the best remedy is to plebiscite the French public, both the 'proper' French and the settled immigrant communities from outside France or Europe. Or at least have the French government work to the results of reliable opinion polls.

It should be up to them to decide under what terms foreign criminals should forfeit such privileges as equal civil rights and whether the text of the original constitution needs to be amended.

Work on opinion polls. :shock: Make Government policy on opinion polls. :shock:

To the rest of what you said. Of course foreign criminals can be deported if that is the sentence but citizens are not foreigners.

Last edited:
Work on opinion polls. Make Government policy on opinion polls.

Yeah, what the hell would politicians be thinking by following the wishes of the People like that?! What do they want to do, cloud the purity of a Liberal society by bowing to populism?!

No wonder Western Europe has been transformed into a social train wreck by spiteful political correctness foisted from above. Not that its growing failures stop its proponents. Wasn't it Ronald Reagan who said 'the more the plans fail the more the planners plan'?

In a civic sense, no they're not foreigners but citizens. But it's fair to imagine that those who acquired citizenship other than by being born in France should have it removed if they show absolutely no regard for French law, culture or people. They obviously don't value that citizenship too highly anyway, so let them be relieved of that burden if the people of France wish it.

It's their country.

Yeah, what the hell would politicians be thinking by following the wishes of the People like that?! What do they want to do, cloud the purity of a Liberal society by bowing to populism?!

Opinion polls are simply that opinion polls. Frequently they don't even give the considered response of those who reply and it is quite possible to word them in ways to get the response the poll designer wants.

Opinions are just opinions. Making government policies on opinion polls :roll:. An opinion poll gives a brief glimpse of how a few people are feeling at a particular point in time and, as I have already said, with careful wording you can get just about any answer you want. Next, you'll be wanting the Khmer Rouge in power telling us all this is what the people want so we had all better do it or we will be deported or worse.

When people educate themselves we will get better governments,

However for the mean time we stick with our representative democracy

An example. The majority of this country want the death penalty. In parliament the Death Penalty is a vote of conscience. We find that even people who in principal believe in it vote against because they know our justice is frequently wrong and so innocent people would be put to their death. Under your mob rule, this would be happening until it was just a matter of course.

No wonder Western Europe has been transformed into a social train wreck by spiteful political correctness foisted from above. Not that its growing failures stop its proponents. Wasn't it Ronald Reagan who said 'the more the plans fail the more the planners plan'?

Indeed for racists, homophobes, sexists and xenophobes treating people equally is indeed
political correctness foisted from above
They work to end this equality by calling it "political correctness" so that they can freely indulge in their depraved prejudices.

In a civic sense, no they're not foreigners but citizens. But it's fair to imagine that those who acquired citizenship other than by being born in France should have it removed if they show absolutely no regard for French law, culture or people. They obviously don't value that citizenship too highly anyway, so let them be relieved of that burden if the people of France wish it.

See above. If unequal citizenship is your desire, then it is your desire. Nothing I can do about that. I came back into this thread when a poster was surprisingly honest

Last edited:
Congrats of again playing the anti-semitic card..

Since the proposed French rules would only affect criminals, her specious analogy is accusing Jews of such by very structure since they were all persecuted.

But congratulations on once again failing to apply any logic to your posting whatsoever.

Since the proposed French rules would only affect criminals, her specious analogy is accusing Jews of such by very structure since they were all persecuted.

But congratulations on once again failing to apply any logic to your posting whatsoever.

No I specifically replied to a post talking about the 'heaving out the unwanted'. That was the Jews in the 30's Muslims now. Pete was correct. your little post was just your usual flame.

No I specifically replied to a post talking about the 'heaving out the unwanted'. That was the Jews in the 30's Muslims now. Pete was correct. your little post was just your usual flame.

and since the term was referencing criminals, I noted the nature of your analogy.

and since the term was referencing criminals, I noted the nature of your analogy.

My term was referencing 'heaving out the unwanted'. The excuse given may vary but since I came on forums people, US citizens have been the worst, have been working to provoke hatred of Muslims in Europe and promoting the idea of Europe deporting them. Your choice to wrongly suggest I was equating Jews with criminality was a lie and just your usual flaming.

I guess it was a straw man flame.

When people educate themselves we will get better governments.

And who will do the educating? Who will reward us for the 'right' things to think? And will you be joining the queue to punish people like me for being 'wrong'?

That just sums up the entire attitude. From Gordon Brown and down, we've had years of rule from obnoxious little fuhrers thinking that ordinary people are too ignorant and opinionated to know what's good for them.

Capital Punishment has been consistently in demand by the majority of us I'm glad you agree. But politicians in the Establishment don't want us to have it, along with proper life sentences and other fitting punishments for scumballs, so we are denied them. How very arrogant.

They even refuse to listen when suggestions are made they bring it back under certain conditions, for example only when guilt for murder is proved beyond all doubt including DNA and testimony of reliable witnesses. Successful cases could also have included Rose West, Harold Shipman or the killers of Kriss Donald or Philip Lawrence, with other cases still going to prison for proper life terms. But the answer's still No, along with demands for proper jail sentences again. So screw us.

Any opinion poll can be skewed, you claim. Indeed they can in the wrong hands, though pollsters such as YouGov are more reputable. I would prefer a plebiscite to give the French a say. But given that referenda across the EU have been refused the people, on even the most important issues of all regarding their sovereignty, I wouldn't hold out much hope.

It's why Labour repeatedly reneged on promises to give referenda on anything other than things they wanted - we're too bigoted you see.

Indeed for racists, homophobes, sexists and xenophobes......

...And out comes the black-and-white cliche that it's the good, pure, enlightened, protective Liberal-Left, who have great minds and big willies used responsibly, vs. the evil depraved racists and xenophobes everywhere else.

Yeah, those nasty racists: Toddlers who dislike spicy food racist, say report - Telegraph

Serious debate ends here: Joseph Harker: Of course all white people are racist | Society | The Guardian

Paranoia - the prime entry requirement to be a liberal-left sleazebag: Peter Tatchell: No, We Can't: The Impossibility of a Black British Head of State

Nothing about 'equality' here, just stupidity: Why black sheep are barred and Humpty can't be cracked - Times Online

Sending criminals on holiday or banning Dad's Army because it 'promotes hatred'? Not 'sexist' or 'xenophobic' to complain about that:
http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state.html

There's no Equality under the Left - It's only racism when whites do it:

Liddle under fire over 'racist' blog - Press, Media - The Independent

A white journalist says that blacks champion rap music, goat curry and gang crime. A black 'historian', recently famed for sitting next to Nick Griffin on television, says that whites are chiefly responsible for paedophilia, warmongering, murder and football hooliganism. Only one got a kicking from the Left. No prizes for guessing which.

You can't be racist against whites they say, though 'racism detectors' may still be used because racism from whites is still possible: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state-4.html#post1058552657

Black racism played down however: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe/65404-lunatics-new-labour-state-4.html#post1058552770

Disgusting double-standards, absurdity and oppression: Political Correctness FAQs

Political Correctness has NOTHING to do with true equality, but mind control and eradication of previous Western cultures due to guilt-trips.

Who would want foreign criminals, especially as France has enough home-grown? And as I say, if the government (or better still the People) want foreign scum stripped of their citizenship for heinous crimes then that's that.

Last edited:

More Grade-A plop-plop. Such an outburst is the typical knee-jerk response.

Criticised any Islamic extremists lately? Then you're guilty of treating them just like the Jews in Nazi Germany! Agree with the French President about foreign killers? Then, ooo, you're wanting them treated just like the Jews in a certain Nazi Germany!

Talk about compulsive-obsessive! But then, it's their substitute for consistent logic and common-sense!

aa-liberal-brain-humorous.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom