• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

WSJ debunks O-3 Bobulinski

Trump who in your world is the devil because he forces people like you to work for what you get?

Dumb statement

But if you really knew me, you would understand that Trump forces me, to witness how one man can destroy an entire nation in only 3 plus years.

Dumb statement

But if you really knew me, you would understand that Trump forces me, to witness how one man can destroy an entire nation in only 3 plus years.

So if that man has destroyed the nation in 3 years how is it 56% of the people in Gallup claim they are better off than 4 years ago and where are the results that you claim prove that? Trump forces you to do what, keep more of the money you earn? Spend the money you earn the way you want? I don't see the results you claim are there and the fact that you have posted none speaks volumes,

Did I suggest such?
Or perhaps did I state that one person being unaware of something does not mean that the other person was unaware?

Or the person asserting the original claim is lying.

Its been proven that Trump did NOT collude with Russia and in fact that the head of the CIA briefed the Obama adminstration that the Clitnon campaign deliberately used the Russia collusion lie to draw attention away from the content of their emails that were released. Surely you KNOW that, so why would you still lie about it?
It's been proven that Joe Biden has no connection to the Hunter matter

The weird thing is Fox News originally turned the story down and the New York Post reporters haven't embraced the story. So the question is why? If there's something there then investigate, but thus far this has the feel of a story someone hopes will stick versus one that does so on its own merits. For the cynics, this story doesn't really help make the Trump/Biden choice any clearer because it's not as if Trump is some squeaky clean person as it relates to business dealings. The most cynical among us would be thinking of it in the "which dodgy candidate is the better choice?" perspective.
This story does help make it clearer. Right wingers have no problem practicing the abomination of hypocrisy.
bannonyacht.jpg

Lets recap leftists position. The left in their frothy hatred of Trump used false documents bought and paid for by the Clinton camp to fabricate lies, to lie to the FISA courts, and pursued an impeachment all KNOWINGLY Based on a lie. The left also pressed for and ultimately impeached a seated president NOT because there was any evidence he actually did anything wrong but because the leftist operatives that made their claims made ASSUMPTIONS about what they believed intent was. Yet when it comes to the FACTS...
-It is a fact that Hunter Biden got kicked out of the Navy Reserves...a position he was gifted solely because his daddy...for using Cocaine.
-It is a fact his son has a history of using illegal drugs.
-It is a fact his son Hunter left a rental car in Arizona with a crack pipe, drugs, his own credit cards, and his dead brothers District Attorney badge and ID just before the 2016 election.
-Its a fact that Hunters own wife filed for divorce over the drugs and the affairs with hookers.
-Its also a fact that the ONLY REASON Burisma...a corrupt company in Ukraine that was being investigated for the theft of many millions in US dollars...an investigation that Joe Biden was overseeing...then hired Joe's son Hunter...a man that at that point couldnt hold a job let alone pass a security clearance background check...a man with no experience in Energy, in the Ukraine, in foreign business holdings, etc was then gifted a position on the board at Burisma and paid a monthly check of $83k a year while not speaking Ukrainian or ever actually going to a single board meeting, though apparently he called in on a few of them.
-It is a fact that Hunter during that time was also gifted with millions of dollars in cash 'contributions' from a woman from Moscow and from a Chinese business conglomerate...again...for no apparent reason other than being the son of the US Vice President.
-It is also a fact that contrary to Biden's claims, he did in fact have meetings with people tat Hunter Biden set up. Its also a fact that a computer repair store has produced both the computer and the receipt from Hunter Biden...a fact that neither of them have actually refuted.
-Its a fact that the head of the US intelligence has stated that contrary to the leftist lies the computer is NOT in fact part of a Russian disinformation campaign. It is also a fact that the computer contains damning emails...emails showing Joe Biden lied about not meeting with or being involved with Hunter Biden's business dealings.
-It is a fact that the emails authenticity has been proclaimed by Hunter Biden's business partner who also has stated he has met with Joe Biden and foreign business representatives and that Joe Biden is in fact the person talked about in those emails as receiving money set aside for "the bug guy" and "Hunters man".

Joe Biden's EXISTING ROLE as the then Vice President is the ONLY reason his son got a paid position on a board of a foreign energy company Biden himself was overseeing in an investigation of corruption and theft. Biden claims he had NO meetings with or contact with his son about his business connections but that has been shown to be a lie. Biden claims he has never profited from those connections, but the emails and eyewitness account of Hunters business partner shows that that was also a lie.
Nope, the case against trump was not started d/t the Steel dozier

Hmmm..... already falling apart...

The venture with CEFC, known as SinoHawk Holdings, was half held by Mr. Bobulinski, who served as chief executive, and four other partners—Hunter and James Biden; Rob Walker, a former Clinton administration official; and James Gilliar, a British national—according to the corporate documents reviewed by the Journal.

Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.

Mr. Gilliar told the Journal: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

So they weren't dumb enough to make a clear statement in their texts and emails the Joe was in on it? Well, I guess that answers the question beyond a doubt. DEBUNKED!

Nope, the case against trump was not started d/t the Steel dozier
:ROFLMAO:

I know. It was started with a bunch of lies about comments allegedly made by others. It was just built on lies...lies you eagerly swallowed and still regurgitate which says anything anyone would ever need to know about you. You 'people' did the same thing with the lies about comments about Mexico and with the comments about Charleston. Because you people are all about investing in lies to feed your hatred and political aspirations.

Pretty ****ing pathetic when you look at it.

So if that man has destroyed the nation in 3 years how is it 56% of the people in Gallup claim they are better off than 4 years ago and where are the results that you claim prove that? Trump forces you to do what, keep more of the money you earn? Spend the money you earn the way you want? I don't see the results you claim are there and the fact that you have posted none speaks volumes,
I have said this before

The Americans polled feel better off today because Trump is on the way out.

4 years ago they didn't feel as good trump was on the way in

Bobulinski is the one making the claim that Biden is lying... Let's put him under oath...
iLOL
And basement Biden was the one with the original denial (claim) of knowledge.
Regardless.

Sure. Go ahead.
He already went on national media to declare what he did.
You think he is going to change what he said, especially when he is providing his own phones to support what he says? I hope not.

I have said this before

OMG, you think this was an emotional reaction? Where did you get your education? Why don't you post the results that support your claims of the harm Trump has done to this country?

:ROFLMAO:

I know. It was started with a bunch of lies about comments allegedly made by others. It was just built on lies...lies you eagerly swallowed and still regurgitate which says anything anyone would ever need to know about you. You 'people' did the same thing with the lies about comments about Mexico and with the comments about Charleston. Because you people are all about investing in lies to feed your hatred and political aspirations.

Pretty ****ing pathetic when you look at it.

Tell us again how Ivanka Trump was working on business deals when she was 15 years old.

I have said this before

I'm better off today than I was 4 years ago. It has exactly zero to do with Trump. I see Trump's Panty Sniffers rely on the President to make their lives better. How pathetic of them to not only feel that way, but to admit it.

The Republicans are getting worse and worse.

I wasn't aware the FBI had closed their investigation. Have a cite for that?
10 months and they cant find a crime.

Deny that

Maybe they will find a crime when they find out Hillary's crimes . Lol

Let's hop into my time machine and go back to the year 2020, post 291:

Nota Bene, post 291: "I gave up on the NY Times and cancelled my 'scrip only in 2004 because of its shameless and dishonest partisan support of John Kerry."

So shameless!

Can someone tell me how this thread ended up being a piss fest about ****ing pensions?

Not crying, just pointing out -- without regard to party affiliation -- alleged, suspicious activity on the part of the likely next President of the United States.

Of course.

Let us know when the FBI recommends charges on the emails they've had for 10 months.

10 months and they cant find a crime.

Deny that

Maybe they will find a crime when they find out Hillary's crimes . Lol
I don't deny that, and never have.

But I'll ask the same question of you. Yes, the FBI has had the laptop for 10 months, why haven't the closed the matter?

But I'll ask the same question of you. Yes, the FBI has had the laptop for 10 months, why haven't the closed the matter?
Why should they close it? Under trump they will ALWAYS be looking for something on Biden.

They just have not found anything yet

Glad we cleared this up

What does "close the matter" look like? What should the FBI do that closes the matter?

Back
Top Bottom