• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Woman in DC chase may have thought Obama was stalking her, sources say

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
The woman who led authorities on a chase from the White House to the Capitol before she was killed by police may have thought that President Barack Obama was stalking her, law enforcement sources told NBC News.

Woman in DC chase may have thought Obama was stalking her, sources say - U.S. News

first would like to say her death is a tragedy
Now that being said thank god she was black. if she was white and said she thought Obama was stalking her the left would be out with pith folks and rope. Sharpton and Jackson work be foaming at the mouth. the Tea Party would be blamed republicans would be blamed conservatives would be blamed, and the alphabet media would be jumping at the chance to further the false narrative of ramped racism in America, and it is all the fault of the right

Deuce

Outer space potato man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
No, I'm pretty sure people would have just still thought she was crazy. But way to place the race card again, man.

CanadaJohn

Canadian Conservative
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What really surprises me is that liberals and Democrats in both New York and Washington DC, both cities with strong gun control laws, haven't been protesting and taking to the airwaves to cry out for a ban on Lexus sedans and Range Rover SUVs that are clearly being used as weapons. At least, they should be crying out for more mental health testing for those wishing to get a license to own and use these dangerous, deadly weapons of mass destruction.

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Reportedly her baby was in the car with her, poor thing. What a tragic story, I wish she could've gotten some help.

CRUE CAB

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I just hope we dont find out the cop that fired the fatal round was white.

Lutherf

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What really surprises me is that liberals and Democrats in both New York and Washington DC, both cities with strong gun control laws, haven't been protesting and taking to the airwaves to cry out for a ban on Lexus sedans and Range Rover SUVs that are clearly being used as weapons. At least, they should be crying out for more mental health testing for those wishing to get a license to own and use these dangerous, deadly weapons of mass destruction.

And that's the story right there. This woman had mental issues comparable to the guy in the Navy Yard, Adam Lanza and many of the other shooters but in this case she's a sympathetic figure. I have to wonder, if they had found a gun in her car would everyone be so sympathetic?

Based on most of the initial speculation I saw.....not even.

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
No, I'm pretty sure people would have just still thought she was crazy. But way to place the race card again, man.

awwww your just pissed because you cant blame it on whitey this time. want me to call you a waaaambulance

wahmbulance.jpg

j-mac

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
As someone who years ago dealt with a spouse with some mental issues, this is so sad....While I understand why LE had to do what they had to do, this story underscores the real need to address how we handle our mental health system.

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I just hope we dont find out the cop that fired the fatal round was white.

Why not?

Why is it some people cry whenever the race card is played but at the same time hoping there is a racial element (while pretending not to)so the race card does get thrown in so they can cry some more about the race card being played? Is it some kind a game I don't get?

CanadaJohn

Canadian Conservative
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
And that's the story right there. This woman had mental issues comparable to the guy in the Navy Yard, Adam Lanza and many of the other shooters but in this case she's a sympathetic figure. I have to wonder, if they had found a gun in her car would everyone be so sympathetic?

Based on most of the initial speculation I saw.....not even.

We have to also take into account her gender and the fact that women, under the law and in the media, are treated far differently than men in such cases. Had she lived, I have no doubt that her punishment would pale in comparison to a man's punishment in the same set of circumstances.

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
awwww your just pissed because you cant blame it on whitey this time. want me to call you a waaaambulance

View attachment 67154546

Since you're the one who brought it up, I think you're more upset that you can't go on an "evil Liberal" rampage than anyone else here is.

Mr.Nick

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I've never understood this delusion...

Why would anyone think a public figure, political figure, movie star, music star etc were stalking them...

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right

the Lexus was black Range Rover was black and AR15 are black there for AR15 needs to be band because they are the same color of those cars

rocket88

Mod Conspiracy Theorist
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Why not?

Why is it some people cry whenever the race card is played but at the same time hoping there is a racial element (while pretending not to)so the race card does get thrown in so they can cry some more about the race card being played? Is it some kind a game I don't get?

Because they're sitting there with the race-card card in their hand, but you can only play it after the race card. It's worth like 1000 points if it's stuck in your hand.

trfjr

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Are you sure you're not liberal?

I know liberalism is a mental disorder but is it contagious? if so can you catch it being on the same forum as them?

Erod

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What are the odds that the baby has a loving father who will now take care of and raise her/him from here on?

tech30528

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I'd have a hard time believing Obama was stalking her unless she hangs out on golf courses. Clinton? Certainly. But not Barry.

davidtaylorjr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Woman in DC chase may have thought Obama was stalking her, sources say - U.S. News

Now that being said thank god she was black. if she was white and said she thought Obama was stalking her the left would be out with pith folks and rope. Sharpton and Jackson work be foaming at the mouth. the Tea Party would be blamed republicans would be blamed conservatives would be blamed, and the alphabet media would be jumping at the chance to further the false narrative of ramped racism in America, and it is all the fault of the right

Haven't you heard about the NSA? He is stalking ALL of us!

Zyphlin

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

You win the "Al Sharpton Award for Mastery in Race Baiting". Great job using this tragedy for your own shameless political ends. Bravo, bravo, Al and Jesse would be proud.

Altr this further cements that there was something seriously wrong mentally with this woman

tech30528

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
What are the odds that the baby has a loving father who will now take care of and raise her/him from here on?

You know, if Obama had a baby it would look like that baby. Just sayin.

CanadaJohn

Canadian Conservative
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

About the same odds that a court awarded custody to the deranged mother simply because she has the female body parts considered superior in child rearing.

Top Bottom