• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will the Joe Biden,Kamala Harris or their staff help pay the bail those who stormed the capital building like they did for the BLM rioters?

Will the Joe Biden,Kamala Harris or their staff help pay the bail those who stormed the capital bui

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Will the Biden, Harris or their staff help pay the bail those who stormed the capital building like they did for the Black Lives Matter rioters?
Its a simple yes or no poll

I voted no. Because left wingers are only okay with left wing terrorists who loot riot, and burn down businesses and homes, and assault people. No one should be paying the bail of anyone who loots, riots, burns down buildings or any other acts of violence regardless of political affiliation.

James, you've been here for many years, so have I. We don't really have to do this anymore. Whole new generation of people in the forum.

You've been pitching minority overtake of the system for 10+ years. First it was the Mexicans, then the black panthers with Obama now its donating to groups helping out BLM people through legal means.

Just give up my guy. Nobody is coming to get you, or the guns.

Will the Biden, Harris or their staff help pay the bail those who stormed the capital building like they did for the Black Lives Matter rioters?

I voted no. Because left wingers are only okay with left wing terrorists who loot riot, and burn down businesses and homes, and assault people. No one should be paying the bail of anyone who loots, riots, burns down buildings or any other acts of violence regardless of political affiliation.

I agree, jamesrage. No public official should pay for anyone's bail who engages lawlessness against the government and their community. But as terrible and destructive as those rioters and looters were who destroyed businesses and public buildings under the cover of BLM protests, the Capitol Riot was worse. And worse by several orders of magnitude. The reason being is because the Capitol Riot was not a mere riot or mass act of opportunistic looting, but instead was a coordinated naked putsch meant to overturn our national presidential election, likely by kidnapping or outright murdering members of Congress. And I would be remiss if I were not to add that this putsch was effectively aided and abetted by Donald Trump himself who did nothing to stop the lynch mob, instead leaving it to Mike Pence to usurp his authority and call in the National Guard.

I agree, jamesrage. No public official should pay for anyone's bail who engages lawlessness against the government and their community. But as terrible and destructive as those rioters and looters were who destroyed businesses and public buildings under the cover of BLM protests, the Capitol Riot was worse. And worse by several orders of magnitude. The reason being is because the Capitol Riot was not a mere riot or mass act of opportunistic looting, but instead was a coordinated naked putsch meant to overturn our national presidential election, likely by kidnapping or outright murdering members of Congress. And I would be remiss if I were not to add that this putsch was effectively aided and abetted by Donald Trump himself who did nothing to stop the lynch mob, instead leaving it to Mike Pence to usurp his authority and call in the National Guard.

No kidding. Rich people incited middle class and poor folks into trying to overturn a legitimate government, and then went into a TV room, and toaaaaaasted to their revolutionary success.

If this were a Jerry Bruckheimer movie, you wouldn't believe that shit is possible.

Speaking of the Boogaloo Bois...here's the reality.

Believe me, these guys are NOT Trump supporters. Not one bit.
Far right, anti-government, and pro-gun sounds like they are much closer to Trump supporters than Biden supporters.

Far right, anti-government, and pro-gun sounds like they are much closer to Trump supporters than Biden supporters.
What part of "aligns with Black Lives Matter" do you not understand? Do you think BLM is "far right"?

No...those guys are anarchists...just like BLM.

What part of "aligns with Black Lives Matter" do you not understand? Do you think BLM is "far right"?

No...those guys are anarchists...just like BLM.
No. They are far right militants. I'm willing to bet less than 1/4 of their movement aligns with BLM and a bigger fraction of them align with white supremacists or other militant right wing nationalist groups. The majority are far right though.

"But there are various facets to the loosely organized group: One generally stems from its original ties to neo-Nazis and white supremacists, while a newer facet is libertarian."

You don't get to claim because there may be a few dozen in a group that has a few hundred if not thousands that support BLM, that means they all are for or their foundation is BLM, or "the left". They are far right. Most likely voted for Trump.

No. They are far right militants. I'm willing to bet less than 1/4 of their movement aligns with BLM and a bigger fraction of them align with white supremacists or other militant right wing nationalist groups. The majority are far right though.

"But there are various facets to the loosely organized group: One generally stems from its original ties to neo-Nazis and white supremacists, while a newer facet is libertarian."

You don't get to claim because there may be a few dozen in a group that has a few hundred if not thousands that support BLM, that means they all are for or their foundation is BLM, or "the left". They are far right. Most likely voted for Trump.
"a few dozen"??? Dude...it was their freaking LEADER in the article I posted.

Tell you what...you go with what the media says about them, I'll go with what they say about themselves. Okay?

No, nor should they. Of course your links fail to explain that they are actually giving to non-profits that bail pretty much anyone out who doesn't have the means, stating that they believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and noting that judges granted a bail amount for these people.

What they did not do was simply go there and bail out these people that were arrested for looting, violence, etc. What they did do was donate to an organization that makes the call on who can utilize their charitable donations for bail. If there is one of these in DC, they may have already donated to it and there may be some that could be used for these Capitol stormers, insurrectionists.

Mind you, I don't necessarily agree with this, because it should be a burden on the person. At the same time, people who are well off are able to pay such bails without much issue and others beg and borrow from friends or bail bondsmen. This isn't really that different.

Except Harris specifically talked about bailing out the rioters.

Are you talking about this?

If you’re able to, chip in now to the
@MNFreedomFund
to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

As people already have said, not everyone who has been arrested during protests could fairly be described as a "rioter." Those arrested have included curfew violators, working press and others.

She specifically talked about bailing out protestors, through that nonprofit, which doesn't specifically bail out protestors but would likely be doing so then if they got enough money.

Who is "the Joe Biden"? :p

According to many, a reason (excuse?) to illegally enter the US and be granted (at least) 100 days to enjoy a deportation free status.

These people were not rioters, they are domestic terrorists.

Are you talking about this?

If you’re able to, chip in now to the
@MNFreedomFund
to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.

As people already have said, not everyone who has been arrested during protests could fairly be described as a "rioter." Those arrested have included curfew violators, working press and others.

Which fueled the riots since people were being protected against feeling the repercussions of breaking the law.

Uh, no....they will not. That was easy.

Which fueled the riots since people were being protected against feeling the repercussions of breaking the law.

In case you are not aware, the LAW gives such protection, so you make things up! And one can also say that bailing out non-violent protesters who were arrested by an aggressive police force (as I showed in the links) encourages people to continue to legally protest. So, you sound like you assign motives arbitrarily based on what fits your ideology,

In case you are not aware, the LAW gives such protection, so you make things up! And one can also say that bailing out non-violent protesters who were arrested by an aggressive police force (as I showed in the links) encourages people to continue to legally protest. So, you sound like you assign motives arbitrarily based on what fits your ideology,

I see, I see...I guess breaking curfews and blocking the legal movement of other free citizens is A-OK! Yay!

Nobody is ever talking about BLM protests. It's always the riots. That's why people get arrested. Refusal to acknowledge the BLM riots or mistakenly calling them protests is dishonest.

So you are saying that every BLM protest last summer was a riot?

They know that those insurrectionists that violently stormed our nation's capital believe all the same things they do, they just chose to act on them. So instead of admitting to themselves that some of their beliefs are so ****ing crazy that they lead to a mob of insurrectionists violently storming our capital, they must make these stupid false equivalencies between those traitors and BLM.

I see, I see...I guess breaking curfews and blocking the legal movement of other free citizens is A-OK! Yay!

By the same stupid reasoning you are utilizing to create these false equivalencies, I saw a guy run a stoplight and another spray paint some graffiti, thus treason and violent sedition is okay...

What is okay is to be out of jail while you prepare your defense, especially when the crime is not violent (like when you are breaking the curfew).

By the same stupid reasoning you are utilizing to create these false equivalencies, I saw a guy run a stoplight and another spray paint some graffiti, thus treason and violent sedition is okay...

I'm not excusing anyone. I'm for holding everyone accountable.

No, nor should they. Of course your links fail to explain that they are actually giving to non-profits that bail pretty much anyone out who doesn't have the means, stating that they believe in "innocent until proven guilty" and noting that judges granted a bail amount for these people.

What they did not do was simply go there and bail out these people that were arrested for looting, violence, etc. What they did do was donate to an organization that makes the call on who can utilize their charitable donations for bail. If there is one of these in DC, they may have already donated to it and there may be some that could be used for these Capitol stormers, insurrectionists.

Mind you, I don't necessarily agree with this, because it should be a burden on the person. At the same time, people who are well off are able to pay such bails without much issue and others beg and borrow from friends or bail bondsmen. This isn't really that different.
Thanks for your response. That it was necessary just shows how petty and absurd political discussion has become.

According to many, a reason (excuse?) to illegally enter the US and be granted (at least) 100 days to enjoy a deportation free status.

Would that be the same animals who invaded the Capitol?

Back
Top Bottom