• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why do so many people have to hate bush?

Christian said:
My mistake, the press dont lie about him, though the coverage of iraq and the president is largely one sided.

The coverage is largely no sided. It's jsut that the guy is a giagantic failure. That's not bias, that's just life. If you think the facts are against you, then you've done something wrong.

BooRadley said:
It's jsut that the guy is a giagantic failure. That's not bias, that's just life.

Isn't that interesting? I think everyone should have opinions, don't you? :roll:

BooRadley said:
The coverage is largely no sided. It's jsut that the guy is a giagantic failure. That's not bias, that's just life. If you think the facts are against you, then you've done something wrong.

How exactly is Bush a gigantic failure?

The Real McCoy said:
For some it's nothing more than GWB having (R) after his name and not (D)...:roll:

The Real McCoy said:
Don't you know? Because BooRadley heard Michael Moore say so.

cnredd said:
For some it's nothing more than GWB having (R) after his name and not (D)...:roll:
Yeah, I know a lot of Republicans that think that. Bush's spending has been riding the democrat's ass into the golden land. Fiscal responsibity just isn't happening.

shuamort said:
Yeah, I know a lot of Republicans that think that. Bush's spending has been riding the democrat's ass into the golden land. Fiscal responsibity just isn't happening.
I don't deny that...I doubt anybody would or could...

If THAT were the only issue, you'd have an excellent case...

But I'm pretty sure you don't need me to show you the times that GWB has been accused of being a liar, a cheat, a Nazi, a terrorist, a puppet for the "corporate establishment", and just plain "stupid"...

It seems that the pork and the fiscal irresponsibility isn't the only issue involved...

The Real McCoy said:
History will judge him accordingly..

History judges everyone accordingly. Unfortunately we live in the present.

I honestly don't see how anyone could see Bush as anything but a failure. Afterall, go to Google and type "Failure". See what your first hit is LOL. But dont you liberal sheep try and get the conservatives panties all up in a bunch untill you see what the second hit it. LOL! See for yourself. :mrgreen:

Wake up!

RealityCheck said:
History judges everyone accordingly. Unfortunately we live in the present.

I honestly don't see how anyone could see Bush as anything but a failure. Afterall, go to Google and type "Failure". See what your first hit is LOL. But dont you liberal sheep try and get the conservatives panties all up in a bunch untill you see what the second hit it. LOL! See for yourself. :mrgreen:

Wake up!
Yes the almighty Google decides my political affiliation! It's all so clear to me now! I would have thought: VIACOM, TIMEWARNER, MICROSOFT, should tell me who to vote for.

FYI: their is nothing random about search engines!!!! Know anyone who runs websites?

argexpat said:
Because he's an incompetent jackass.
argexpat brains ownership belongs to the following companies and associations: VIACOM, TIMEWARNER, MICROSOFT, MOVEON.ORG, TRUTHOUT.ORG, DNC.ORG, TED KENNEDY, DICK DURBIN, JOHN KERRY. :shock:

Last edited:
stsburns said:
Yes the almighty Google decides my political affiliation! It's all so clear to me now! I would have thought: VIACOM, TIMEWARNER, MICROSOFT, should tell me who to vote for.

FYI: their is nothing random about search engines!!!! Know anyone who runs websites?

Hahahaha :2rofll:

Regarless, if we agree with this war or hate Bush. We still need to support our troops, send them a christmas card. Those men and women are very brave. I have the utmost respect for them. Even though I don't like Bush or agree with this war. My heart goes out to our troops. Where would we be if it wasn't for them??????? They have more balls than me.

alphieb said:
Even though I don't like Bush or agree with this war. My heart goes out to our troops.
I don't believe this for a second!

KCConservative said:

Right. Anybody who is not pro-war can't have sympathy for the troops.

Iriemon said:
Right. Anybody who is not pro-war can't have sympathy for the troops.
Anyone who wants this war to fail for short-lived political gain cares nothing for the troops.

KCConservative said:
Anyone who wants this war to fail for short-lived political gain cares nothing for the troops.

Is this war about what is best for our troops?

KCConservative said:

Why would I lie about that? What kind of person would not support our troops. It is not black and white.

alphieb said:
Why would I lie about that? What kind of person would not support our troops. It is not black and white.

Because KCConservative is clairvoyant and knows what you think.

KCConservative said:

"Fail for short lived political gain"? Where did you come up with this? I actually think it would be a disaster if we pulled out now. That does not mean I don't support our troops. It also does not mean I agree with this war. But, like I said we started this and might as well finish it until we feel there may be peace there. If that is possible and I hope it is.

argexpat said:
Because KCConservative is clairvoyant and knows what you think.

Thats interesting, maybe since he is psychic he can read my future.

alphieb said:
"Fail for short lived political gain"? Where did you come up with this?

Unfortunately, this is the mentality of many liberals. Glad to hear you're not among them.

KCConservative said:

Anyone who wages a war without proper planning, training and equipment, for short-lived political gain and to enrich his cronies, after having himself avoided fighting in his generation's war, not only cares nothing for the troops, but is a chicken hawk and a coward.

Ditto for anyone who advocated for the war and isn't over there fighting it.

Back
Top Bottom