• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why do so many people have to hate bush?

To All,

Please don't post that you support our Troops or you will get criticized. How Ironic is that?

How do you figure ' shortlived political gian' .

The decsion to invade Iraq was not a popular decision in the beiginning. Bush risked his whole Presidency over it.

Your chickenhawk comment is ridiculous. Is your criteria for Presidency that the individual had to have served in the military?

alphieb said:
"Fail for short lived political gain"? Where did you come up with this?
Just another straw man.
Much of what some pro-war folks argue against are straw men. I'm not sure where the straw men come from. For some folks, I suspect that they get their straw men from propagandists in the media.

Simon W. Moon said:
Just another straw man.
Much of what some pro-war folks argue against are straw men. I'm not sure where the straw men come from. For some folks, I suspect that they get their straw men from propagandists in the media.

RealityCheck said:
Afterall, go to Google and type "Failure". See what your first hit is LOL. Wake up!

I sure hope you're kidding about this. If not, I think we just discovered how young you are. The Google trick is done all the time. lol Help this boy, Simon. I'm guessing even you know the straight skinny on this one. Wake up, indeed.

KCConservative said:
I sure hope you're kidding about this. If not, I think we just discovered how young you are. The Google trick is done all the time. lol Help this boy, Simon. I'm guessing even you know the straight skinny on this one. Wake up, indeed.

Me thinks that there's some liberally biased tom-foolery among the higher-ups at google.com.

The Real McCoy said:
Me thinks that there's some liberally biased tom-foolery among the higher-ups at google.com.
It doesn't even take Google employees to set something like that up.

Websites "PAY" to be on top of a Google search!!!!! I have a friend that owns a website www.flyinghammer.net, and he "Paid" to put his website at the top of a search!!! So even if Google can prove that they are "Unbiased", they still hold no water to the fact, that some websites can pay them to put them under the search of "Failure." As my friends websites search is "Hammer." :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by KCConservative
Anyone who wants this war to fail for short-lived political gain cares nothing for the troops.
Anyone who argues to keep another person in harms way, is not doing it because they care about that person.

Correct you just dehumanise soldiers and the risk they take, when you say that it is about strategic importance, or reshaping the middle east.

Well my question to any neo-con is this. If you believe so much in reshaping the middle east, why aren't you enlisting? I you really believe so passionately in shaping the middle east by invading Arab nations, why aren't you fighting?

It is so easy to be talk about fighting to make the world a better place, when you are posting from the relative safety of your living room.

But at the same time, I do have upmost respect for posters like Gunny Sgt, and other posters who are actually fighting the war. Because their the ones putting their balls on the line.

I just hate war period.:twocents:

KCConservative said:
I was asking, though, about your claim that he is a liar. Please show us something the supports this claim.
That's easy. Bush said: "We do not torture."

And here is proof that was a blatent lie:

http://www.forbes.com/work/feeds/afx/2005/06/24/afx2110388.html

Proof that he lied about the rationale for war in Iraq? See Simon's and my posts here:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=6300&page=3

If you can refute any of this with something other than calling it propoganda, please do. I'm genuinely interested.

KCConservative said:
Yours and Simon's posts on this very forum is proof? :rofl
Your best rebuttal is a straw man? :rofl

Billo_Really said:
Anyone who argues to keep another person in harms way, is not doing it because they care about that person.

Harms way has the higher death/captured total. So, you libbies don't want the Iraqis to share the same freedoms we do? You self-centered, isolationist, bass' turds! Hell, I'd give my life to help others to become free. And I still want to. But a football accident screwed up my knee and ankle.

Binary_Digit said:
Your best rebuttal is a straw man? :rofl
Explain how linking me back to your other posts on this forum proves anything.

Originally Posted by Donkey1499
Harms way has the higher death/captured total.
I have no clue as to what your point is here.

So, you libbies don't want the Iraqis to share the same freedoms we do?
Were not there to give them freedom.

You self-centered, isolationist, bass' turds!
God-dammit! You mis-spelled basturd.

Hell, I'd give my life to help others to become free.
I suppose after you get done giving lives of others.
And I still want to. But a football accident screwed up my knee and ankle.
Amazing how far we have come and you still haven't addressed my point.

KCConservative said:
Explain how linking me back to your other posts on this forum proves anything.
The posts I linked above have links to the origional sources. Forgive me, I didn't want to copy/paste my entire post from the other thread, reformat the bold and underline tags, and waste more bandwidth in this thread. If you have a genuine interest in seeing if my points are true, and have an IQ high enough to maintain basic motor skills, you would realize that.

And that's the straw man. Contrary to what you tried to imply, my other posts in these forums are NOT the proof I'm offering. They contain the proof. See the difference?

Now for the third time, KC, I invite you personally to go debate those issues in that thread. Quit pretending and go prove me wrong.

Binary_Digit said:
Now for the third time, KC, I invite you personally to go debate those issues in that thread.
I'll bring the popcorn.

Billo_Really said:
I'll bring the beers.
I don't think I've had a beer, let alone beerS since before Halloween. So, count me in. When KCC shows up ready to debate, I'll be there.

Back
Top Bottom