• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do liberals think the police shooting Philando Castile is unjust, but think the police shooting Ashli Babbitt was fine?

Actually I did but you refuse to look at it because you dont want to

Do the hard, hard work of excerpting your “gotcha” and I’ll be glad to show how you’re wrong, again.

Like I said I understand that you cant defend your God/Emperor

And I understand that the Mad Lib idea of a traitor is someone who doesn’t allow catch and release illegals and doesn’t allow China to eat America’s lunch— both of which do more lasting harm to the country than a riot that lasted a few hours.

Nope you are lying again. Is that the only way you can ever get ahead in arguments, by lying and moving the goal posts until they very specifically fit the only argument you have?

No, I answered your questions regarding that when you asked them. And you lied when I did...then you claimed that I said very single person in the mob was dangerous.

Look at you, no matter how you spin it, you fail!

It's not logical...it completely fails in scope and application. You reduced your question down to an overly-simplistic generalization as your 'conclusion.' It was a stupid and obvious attempt.

I shouldn’t be surprised that you can’t answer the question about whether or not Mike Pence was in real danger, given your equivocation of whether or not all the rioters were equally dangerous. But I’m going to keep asking it, because your whole rap about the dangers of the mob was a dishonest deflection from that question.

You’re calling my logical extrapolation “stupid” because you can’t answer it without exposing your weak position.

As pro-Trump mob storms U.S. Capitol, Texas Republicans denounce violence
Is that a black person in the foreground?

Well I thought this was a white only "insurrection". But if blacks were involved, what will liberals say?
Is that really the best you got?

Do the hard, hard work of excerpting your “gotcha” and I’ll be glad to show how you’re wrong, again.
Lol the only person you have ever shown to be wrong is yourself

You lost this as badly as Trump lost the election

And I understand that the Mad Lib idea of a traitor is someone who doesn’t allow catch and release illegals and doesn’t allow China to eat America’s lunch— both of which do more lasting harm to the country than a riot that lasted a few hours.
Not a liberal and you are not a conservative you are a cultists\
I understand that loyalty to Trump is more important than loyalty to your country but your emperor has no clothes

Youi a

Castile was shot while surrendering at a traffic stop. Babbitt was shot while attacking officers as part of a mob shouting it wanted to hang the Vice President, while storming congress and looking for politicians.

Whether either of the deceased ‘deserved’ it is not up to me, but only one of those officers could be said to be justifiability defending himself and others.

Well I thought this was a white only "insurrection". But if blacks were involved, what will liberals say?
Your joking right? How is it that you can't see that POC is wearing a badge? As in Capital police.

Why do liberals think the police shooting Philando Castile is unjust, but think the police shooting Ashli Babbitt was fine?

Because Philando did nothing violent when shot. Babbitt was literally breaking through doors/windows leading a violent mob.

I entered a restricted area once. The police just yelled at me and then let me go.

Were you breaking down windows and doors, assaulting police, and smearing feces on the walls in the process?

Executed by Capitol Police for trespassing... and that's what she deserved?

I rest my case.

She broke through a restricted area where guns were drawn and pointed towards her. She got what was coming for her stupidity.

So, you are ok with farmer Brown shooting me because I entered his posted property?

If you broke his window and climbed into his house without permission, yes absolutely. It's called the castle doctrine.

I shouldn’t be surprised that you can’t answer the question about whether or not Mike Pence was in real danger, given your equivocation of whether or not all the rioters were equally dangerous. But I’m going to keep asking it, because your whole rap about the dangers of the mob was a dishonest deflection from that question.

Another baiting question, after you already posted that you wouldnt accept any answer (see the previous red text) :rolleyes:

You can keep asking...everytime you post to me, you highlight how much you've lied and failed in this thread. You ask new questions after lying and failing with the previous ones.

You just fail and move on. 🤷 OK with me.
You’re calling my logical extrapolation “stupid” because you can’t answer it without exposing your weak position.

I dont have a weak position and this is the 3rd time you've tried this bait and switch tactic and failed. Btw, I dont even see it as a difficult or 'gotcha' question...lol apparently you cant even figure that out.

There were several law enforcement officers right there in that hallway with that group of people and none of them were threatened or harmed in any way.

The truth if the matter is, she made no threats, verbal or otherwise, against the police... She didn't charge them... She was not brandishing a weapon... She was a trespasser who climbed through a window... That's it.

I'm a staunch defender of police, but when an officer kills an unarmed woman who was guilty of nothing more than trespassing, that's indefensible.

So when a burglar breaks into a home and the resident shoots the burglar you think that is indefensible?

Because their moral values are based on political advantage, not right and wrong.

That about sum it up? ;)

100% this. Conservatives care more about scoring points against their political opponents than they are about working towards solutions and improving society. Politics is really just a sport to them. That is why they turn out to be HUGE hypocrites.

You mean that "mob" that was talking peacefully and not assaulting or attacking the officers that stood in front of those doors, or the group officers that were behind them in the hallway who they also never attacked?

Officers were being attacked/assaulted by that Trumpcult mob just outside the Capitol. Why should they assume the mob breaking through windows and doors to get to the senators just wanted to enjoy tea and scones with them?

Having non functioning brake lights is a safety hazard to the general public and by operating a motor vehicle on public roadways you agree to maintain all required safety equipment. So this is not a “bullshit crime” in addition Castille refused commands to stop moving his hands after openly stating he had loaded firearm in arms reach,

Can always count on a fascist to make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to minor traffic violations.

Lol the only person you have ever shown to be wrong is yourself

You lost this as badly as Trump lost the election

Thanks for continuing to prove that Mad Libs can’t win any argument where they don’t control the media.

Back
Top Bottom