• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do liberals think the police shooting Philando Castile is unjust, but think the police shooting Ashli Babbitt was fine?

DarkWizard12

Sir Poop A lot
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Communist
Why do liberals think the police shooting Philando Castile is unjust, but think the police shooting Ashli Babbitt was fine?

Because their moral values are based on political advantage, not right and wrong.

Oh the irony.
She was instructed to leave like the rest. She chose not to. she got what she deserved in my opinion.
There is no political advantage for anyone it the whole exercise.
If any, it was republicans who wanted to have an advantage by destroying democracy.

What was that about morals again?

i'm still shocked that the insurrectionists at the attempted insurrection aren't all dead.

which countries allow people to bum rush it's capital and overtake the security forces and don't shoot them all?

Remind me again, which one was trying to enter a restricted area?
I entered a restricted area once. The police just yelled at me and then let me go.

i'm still shocked that the insurrectionists at the attempted insurrection aren't all dead.

which countries allow people to bum rush it's capital and overtake the security forces and don't shoot them all?
The US apparantly

White house grounds during BLM:

where were you during this insurrection? Trump/Pence Out Now signs? I think it's pretty clear what the crowd wanted.

AFP_1WT2S4_2.jpg

The US apparantly

White house grounds during BLM:

where were you during this insurrection? Trump/Pence Out Now signs? I think it's pretty clear what the crowd wanted.

View attachment 67356645
i know, right?

The state of America's division produces little hope that 'we can work it  out' | MinnPost

Oh the irony.
She was instructed to leave like the rest. She chose not to. she got what she deserved in my opinion.
Executed by Capitol Police for trespassing... and that's what she deserved?

I rest my case.

Executed by Capitol Police for trespassing... and that's what she deserved?

I rest my case.

It was a little more than trespassing when the group was calling for the execution of Pelosi and pence.

Playing it down Don't change the definition. It was an attempted coup by idiots led by an idiot dictator president.

anything is an insurrection if you're butt hurt enough.

Back
Top Bottom