• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do liberals think the police shooting Philando Castile is unjust, but think the police shooting Ashli Babbitt was fine?

Not a liberal and you are not a conservative you are a cultists\
I understand that loyalty to Trump is more important than loyalty to your country but your emperor has no clothes

Youi a

You’re the one ignoring the traitorous deeds of Joe Biden because he makes you feel good about yourself while the country goes down the tubes.

I’m sure you’ve got a million fake news essays like those two. I’ll place my faith in the fact that Mueller found nothing on which he could advise others to act, much though he may have wished to.

You do know that Mother Jones is a Mad Lib publication, right?

Another baiting question, after you already posted that you wouldnt accept any answer (see the previous red text) :rolleyes:

You can keep asking...everytime you post to me, you highlight how much you've lied and failed in this thread. You ask new questions after lying and failing with the previous ones.

You just fail and move on. 🤷 OK with me.

I dont have a weak position and this is the 3rd time you've tried this bait and switch tactic and failed. Btw, I dont even see it as a difficult or 'gotcha' question...lol apparently you cant even figure that out.

I figured you out the first time you tried your weak “we believe the same thing” crap, which is the very definition of “bait and switch” (another phrase whose meaning you’ve misused).

Since we’ve established that your claim of honesty means nothing, I don’t know why you don’t go ahead and claim as others here have; that the people yelling for Mike Pence’s death were sincerely out to kill him. It’s the logical extension of your illogical ideology, so why not be consistent in your dishonesty?

Thanks for continuing to prove that Mad Libs can’t win any argument where they don’t control the media.

That Kool ade your drink is very bad for you

You’re the one ignoring the traitorous deeds of Joe Biden because he makes you feel good about yourself while the country goes down the tubes.
Lol
Projecting much?

Whatever you’re drinking is messing up either your typing or your word comprehension.
Its scotch and it doesn't mess up a brain as badly as the kool ade you guzzle.

Straight from trumps bladder to your lips

Nope.

And that answers my earlier question; it’s your word comprehension that’s shot to hell.
Yup,
literally everything you Kool ade drinkers accuse Biden of is something that is actually true about Trump

I’m sure you’ve got a million fake news essays like those two. I’ll place my faith in the fact that Mueller found nothing on which he could advise others to act, much though he may have wished to.

You do know that Mother Jones is a Mad Lib publication, right?
You seem confused, but this is a "Mad Lib"....

I figured you out the first time you tried your weak “we believe the same thing” crap, which is the very definition of “bait and switch” (another phrase whose meaning you’ve misused).

Again, that's how screwed up your confirmation bias is...I meant that. Sad you cant think clearly enough, escape your biases enough, to see it.

Since we’ve established that your claim of honesty means nothing, I don’t know why you don’t go ahead and claim as others here have; that the people yelling for Mike Pence’s death were sincerely out to kill him. It’s the logical extension of your illogical ideology, so why not be consistent in your dishonesty?
And you're the one that keeps lying and moving the goal posts...and if people did believe that about the mob...how are you going to prove otherwise? It's a matter of opinion either way. But you never accepted my answers about the mob...they were genuine and left you stranded without an argument...you've had to triple down on that without the logical foundation. 🤷 Too bad for you.

Its scotch and it doesn't mess up a brain as badly as the kool ade you guzzle.

Straight from trumps bladder to your lips

Classy as always. And you still haven’t managed to post anything remotely related to the topic. Troll much?

Yup,
literally everything you Kool ade drinkers accuse Biden of is something that is actually true about Trump

Mad Libs still can’t make things true by saying them.

Your side keeps harping on insurrection to distract from Joe having let several crises happen on his watch— China’s new missile being one of them. But yeah, Joe believes that China’s going to stick to the Taiwan accords— and if they don’t, it’ll just be a matter of cultural differences.

Again, that's how screwed up your confirmation bias is...I meant that. Sad you cant think clearly enough, escape your biases enough, to see it.

And you're the one that keeps lying and moving the goal posts...and if people did believe that about the mob...how are you going to prove otherwise? It's a matter of opinion either way. But you never accepted my answers about the mob...they were genuine and left you stranded without an argument...you've had to triple down on that without the logical foundation. 🤷 Too bad for you.

I answered all your questions and you can’t answer even one of mine. It would be laughable if it wasn’t so pitiful.

Already knew the term’s original provenance. My use of said term is called “adaptation.” Be sure to look that one up, after you finish with “provenance.”
Always so testy. Perhaps a game of MadLibs would lighten your mood 👍

Mad Libs still can’t make things true by saying them.

Your side keeps harping on insurrection to distract from Joe having let several crises happen on his watch— China’s new missile being one of them. But yeah, Joe believes that China’s going to stick to the Taiwan accords— and if they don’t, it’ll just be a matter of cultural differences.
So you are calling yourself a mad lib now?

Always so testy. Perhaps a game of MadLibs would lighten your mood 👍

MadLibs might be fun, but Mad Libs are the embodiment of anti-fun. Their recent attempt to cancel Halloween proves apposite of this tendency.

MadLibs might be fun, but Mad Libs are the embodiment of anti-fun. Their recent attempt to cancel Halloween proves apposite of this tendency.
Wow.... Your obviously watching far to much OAN.

Are you trying to beat Lursa for “most incompetent use of words you clearly don’t understand?”
You have already shown that you don't understand English very well

That would be improbable since I had to Google the acronym to find out what it was.

What’s the deal? Got tired of bashing Fox? I didn’t think Mad Libs ever got tired of that picayune peccadillo.

Back
Top Bottom