• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why do liberals think the police shooting Philando Castile is unjust, but think the police shooting Ashli Babbitt was fine?

We have proof of Trumps guilt which is why Mitch stated that he was guilty
No response from you on that

McConnell’s statement is not evidence, just his personal opinion.

What other “evidence” do you think your side offered for Trump’s guilt in the riot?

Why do you hate America so much?

When did a disdain for cheesy debate tactics become the same as hatred for America?

And when are Mad Libs going to work that one into their plan to “build back bloodier?”

McConnell’s statement is not evidence, just his personal opinion.

What other “evidence” do you think your side offered for Trump’s guilt in the riot?
Enough to convince McConnell and others that Trump was guilty. McConnell was just to much of a political coward to vote guilty unlike some of his Republican colleagues

But you an look here:
etc, etc...

When did a disdain for cheesy debate tactics become the same as hatred for America?

And when are Mad Libs going to work that one into their plan to “build back bloodier?”
Support for a traitor to the USA demonstrates hatred of the USA

In Mad Lib dreams.

Months ago I remember some Libs here exulting that Trump was about to be tried and jailed for some economic offenses.
Nothing happened there either, and that’s because the Left’s desperation to find a smoking gun makes them disregard things like evidence. Whatever the sins of “stop the steal,” that farrago should be seen as a response to an unending stream of Democratic dirty tricks (of which Russiagate was the most egregious).
I'm going to recap what happened just for you. Donald lost the 2020 election to Joe Biden. Donald, being an extremely arrogant, obstinate and egotistical man couldn't psychologically handle the loss. So Donald fell Into an abyss of denial and started fervently claiming that there was no way he could of lost and that he had actually won the election.... By a landslide. Now, Donald's moronic base felt the same way. They felt there was no way Donald could of possibly lost to Joe Biden and they decided to take action. So, they gathered at the Capital on Jan. 6th to "stop the steal". Ashli Babbitt went as well. She went inside the Capital with the rest of the mob. There was a set of double doors, the kind that had windows on them. The doors were baracaded shut and the windows were broken and an armed plainclothes cop had his service weapon trained on the broken window........ Ashli, for some unbeknownst reason, decided it would be prudent to climb through that window..... The officer guarding that door fired one shot and Ashli was killed. ... The real question here is, why did Ashli try to climb through that window? When an officer of the law has his weapon pointed at you and you do not follow their verbal commands chances are you're going to get shot. And that's what happened to Ashli.

I still care less about whatever confused opinion you hold on the rioters than on the fact that you falsely tried to extend that opinion to me as part of a lame rhetorical strategy.

On a forum like this, there’s no such thing as protesting too much. That’s the whole attraction of the site: the sometimes dubious thrill of arguing with strangers on matters on which no one ever agrees (except the members of one’s own choir).
What case? You made a comment and it's clear you let the right-wing media lead you around by the nose. You completely failed on the discussion at hand...the danger of the mob. And all this about the media is just a diversion from you bobbing and weaving around that and falsely accusing me of saying 'every person in the mob was dangerous.'​
Look how much you just posted to defend yourself? LOL "Me thinketh thou does protest too much"​

Except to continually highlight your fail.

Enough to convince McConnell and others that Trump was guilty. McConnell was just to much of a political coward to vote guilty unlike some of his Republican colleagues

But you an look here:
etc, etc...

You must be joking.

No one’s going to read a whole Wiki article to find whatever point you think has been made. If there’s a section that you think supports your argument, excerpt it.

The next citation talks about what evidence MIGHT be presented.

The last presents its “evidence” as something Trump did AFTER the outbreak of violence.

Do you even know what “evidence” means?

I'm going to recap what happened just for you. Donald lost the 2020 election to Joe Biden. Donald, being an extremely arrogant, obstinate and egotistical man couldn't psychologically handle the loss. So Donald fell Into an abyss of denial and started fervently claiming that there was no way he could of lost and that he had actually won the election.... By a landslide. Now, Donald's moronic base felt the same way. They felt there was no way Donald could of possibly lost to Joe Biden and they decided to take action. So, they gathered at the Capital on Jan. 6th to "stop the steal". Ashli Babbitt went as well. She went inside the Capital with the rest of the mob. There was a set of double doors, the kind that had windows on them. The doors were baracaded shut and the windows were broken and an armed plainclothes cop had his service weapon trained on the broken window........ Ashli, for some unbeknownst reason, decided it would be prudent to climb through that window..... The officer guarding that door fired one shot and Ashli was killed. ... The real question here is, why did Ashli try to climb through that window? When an officer of the law has his weapon pointed at you and you do not follow their verbal commands chances are you're going to get shot. And that's what happened to Ashli.

I actually said pretty much the same about Babbiit’s specific action, if you care to check.

As forTrump’s actions, I’m not surprised you don’t want to talk about their being a reaction to Democratic dirty tricks. But I will continue to bring up their perfidy.

What case? You made a comment and it's clear you let the right-wing media lead you around by the nose. You completely failed on the discussion at hand...the danger of the mob. And all this about the media is just a diversion from you bobbing and weaving around that and falsely accusing me of saying 'every person in the mob was dangerous.'​
Look how much you just posted to defend yourself? LOL "Me thinketh thou does protest too much"​

Wow, you’re really in love with your misapplied Hamlet quotation, and with your skewed perception of Fox News, even though my original argument had nothing to do with anything Fox said.

Here’s a question from that argument that you have failed to answer: if the rioters had somehow come across Mike Pence, do you really think they would have killed him? And what are your reasons for that belief? Just because they said they would? If so, does that mean that everyone who ever makes such a statement is capable of murder?

As forTrump’s actions, I’m not surprised you don’t want to talk about their being a reaction to Democratic dirty tricks.
When y'all have enough valid evidence to prove, in a court of law, that the election was fraudulent, then I will concede. Until then Donald's nothing but an arrogant, obstinate and egotistical reality show host who can't admit he lost.

Wow, you’re really in love with your misapplied Hamlet quotation, and with your skewed perception of Fox News, even though my original argument had nothing to do with anything Fox said.

What case? You made a comment and it's clear you let the right-wing media lead you around by the nose. You completely failed on the discussion at hand...the danger of the mob. And all this about the media is just a diversion from you bobbing and weaving around that and falsely accusing me of saying 'every person in the mob was dangerous.'

Look how much you just posted to defend yourself? LOL "Me thinketh thou does protest too much"

Here’s a question from that argument that you have failed to answer: if the rioters had somehow come across Mike Pence, do you really think they would have killed him? And what are your reasons for that belief? Just because they said they would? If so, does that mean that everyone who ever makes such a statement is capable of murder?
See the text in orange? That text is so stupid and dishonest that that's the best reason not to answer the actual question you asked, which could have been legitimate. Until you added the stupid hyperbolic nonsense.

Because their moral values are based on political advantage, not right and wrong.

Want to know something else that's really interesting? If you ignore all the differences between the Earth and Saggitarius A, they're exactly the same!

Most people don't know that.

:rolleyes:

You must be joking.

No one’s going to read a whole Wiki article to find whatever point you think has been made. If there’s a section that you think supports your argument, excerpt it.

The next citation talks about what evidence MIGHT be presented.

The last presents its “evidence” as something Trump did AFTER the outbreak of violence.

Do you even know what “evidence” means?
You must be joking the first link is to the US senate website showing you didn't even pay attention to what I posted
Unlike you I understand what evidence is, as well as reality

When y'all have enough valid evidence to prove, in a court of law, that the election was fraudulent, then I will concede. Until then Donald's nothing but an arrogant, obstinate and egotistical reality show host who can't admit he lost.

I didn’t bring up the allegations regarding the election at all. Go back and read what I wrote.

What case? You made a comment and it's clear you let the right-wing media lead you around by the nose. You completely failed on the discussion at hand...the danger of the mob. And all this about the media is just a diversion from you bobbing and weaving around that and falsely accusing me of saying 'every person in the mob was dangerous.'

Look how much you just posted to defend yourself? LOL "Me thinketh thou does protest too much"

See the text in orange? That text is so stupid and dishonest that that's the best reason not to answer the actual question you asked, which could have been legitimate. Until you added the stupid hyperbolic nonsense.

No dodging from me; it’s you who claimed that the mob was uniformly dangerous and then tried to backpedal by making a special definition of what a mob is or does.

You clearly don’t even know what “hyperbolic” means. I defined the logical failure that must arise from anyone who claims that word=deed, and your only honest responses would be to say that you don’t know whether or not the rioters would have killed Pence or anyone else.

You must be joking the first link is to the US senate website showing you didn't even pay attention to what I posted
Unlike you I understand what evidence is, as well as reality

Big deal; the first citation has no more applicability than the one from Wikipedia. So you still offered no evidence, just things you think bolster your position in vague ways.

I understand that you cant defend your God/Emperor

I’ve already spoke of Trump’s possible “sins,” so I haven’t given him a pass. So your screed is meaningless. But the idea of a Mad Lib calling Trump a “traitor” after totally failing to cite evidence is hilarious beyond words. Just like trying to upgrade a riot into an insurrection.

I didn’t bring up the allegations regarding the election at all. Go back and read what I wrote.
Oh? My mistake then....... What did you mean by " democrats dirty tricks"?

Big deal; the first citation has no more applicability than the one from Wikipedia. So you still offered no evidence, just things you think bolster your position in vague ways.
Actually I did but you refuse to look at it because you dont want to

I’ve already spoke of Trump’s possible “sins,” so I haven’t given him a pass. So your screed is meaningless. But the idea of a Mad Lib calling Trump a “traitor” after totally failing to cite evidence is hilarious beyond words. Just like trying to upgrade a riot into an insurrection.
Like I said I understand that you cant defend your God/Emperor

No dodging from me; it’s you who claimed that the mob was uniformly dangerous

Nope you are lying again. Is that the only way you can ever get ahead in arguments, by lying and moving the goal posts until they very specifically fit the only argument you have?

and then tried to backpedal by making a special definition of what a mob is or does.

No, I answered your questions regarding that when you asked them. And you lied when I did...then you claimed that I said very single person in the mob was dangerous.

Look at you, no matter how you spin it, you fail!

You clearly don’t even know what “hyperbolic” means. I defined the logical failure that must arise from anyone who claims that word=deed, and your only honest responses would be to say that you don’t know whether or not the rioters would have killed Pence or anyone else.
It's not logical...it completely fails in scope and application. You reduced your question down to an overly-simplistic generalization as your 'conclusion.' It was a stupid and obvious attempt.

Back
Top Bottom