• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who won the first debate?

Who won?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 101 51.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 28.2%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
Biden did his best. Trump did win.
Obnoxious Clown of the evening, yes trump won hands down. He turned it into the circus he wanted and I can assure you those running the debates are going to have a serious talk with the trump campaign, if he cannot abide by the rules then this is a waste of time. Biden came off looking far more classy and sane, the American People were watching, supposedly 75%, Not good for trump but we will see in little over a month. FYI trump has already slipped and said he plans on challenging the election and have the SC decide the election, believe me that does not fly well with the American Voters.

Telling the potus to shut up and calling him a clown twice proves Biden was the real bully in tonight's wrestling match.
You just don't do that...
He was a clown, he wouldn't shut up.

6 year old hyperactive boys are better behaved.

"If you don't think Biden won that debate just by being a decent, competent guy motivated by the right reasons, you are living in a dark place."

-Ben Rhodes

Watching that....really hurt.

Trump has caused me to feel disgust countless times, but I've never had this strong a physical reaction before.

If I'm the only one who feels this way then...[throws papers into the air and lights a cigarette]....I quit.

I think you finally might be realizing how broken WA DC is, and why Trump won the last election. Now look what we're left with? A career doddering old fool, who told the POTUS to shut up on national TV, and calling him a clown twice.

Wallace lost control of the debates so he was the real loser. Runner up loser was Joe Biden when he disrespected the POTUS, disrespected the office of the presidency, and called the president a "clown" a few times over the course of the debate. He also told the POTUS to shut up. So out of line...
I logged in because I needed a laugh after that pitiful display by Donald. You never fail. ROFL.

I’m shocked at the amount of ‘both sides’ reporting after this debate.

Biden wasn’t the problem.

fa734e7bad42749e164dfbc5b4b78ee1.jpg

Wallace lost control of the debates so he was the real loser. Runner up loser was Joe Biden when he disrespected the POTUS, disrespected the office of the presidency, and called the president a "clown" a few times over the course of the debate. He also told the POTUS to shut up. So out of line...

Trump disrespected the office with his performance far more than Biden.

And while we’re at the the office of the President is not the man. I would have said far worse things to that moron than clown.

"If you don't think Biden won that debate just by being a decent, competent guy motivated by the right reasons, you are living in a dark place."

-Ben Rhodes
quoting a professional Obama fluffer is hardly relevant

Neither did Biden, so what's your point?
Really?
Trump started out in the first minute interrupting and overtalking. If you think that is honorable...... Biden overtalked a few times, he had to, Trump was lying so bad, and he set the precedent.

We need Samuel L. Jackson with a bullwhip to moderate.

Trump made a complete ass of himself. He wouldn't say whether he would concede, he refused to disparage white supremacy.

Completely lacking in shame, obesely immoral - Anderson Cooper.

A complete shit show - Dana Bash

Trump is a disaster, a complete pile of garbage.

All true, and yet he could be reelected.

Vote people!! Crawl to the polls if you have to, just vote.

Biden did what he had to, so he won in that respect. Dems all are exhaling a collective gasp. Trump didn't gain anything, and may have alienated anyone left considering him. The needle won't move much at all. Everyone will now doubt anything positive coming out of future debates.

He wanted to...Trump wouldn't let him.

Biden sure needed it, though.
Why do you insist on posting lies?
You have no idea what Biden was thinking.

I voted neither. It was a clown show. Joe Biden was largely correct on all of his points, but it didn't matter. Trump dragged him into the circus tent and for most of the debate Biden seemed stunned. There was no consequence for Trump breaking the debate rules, so of course Trump kept breaking them.

The reason cheating, lying and being generally on the dark side of ethics and morality is popular among villains is that they are short-cuts to success.

No one gained a real advantage. Trump couldn't put Biden away (despite having 'Cheat Mode' enabled), but Biden couldn't really land a punch.

Being in a cult really destroys one's reasoning abilities.

Trump tonight showed America everything that is wrong with this country with his vile statements.
more of our "shit don't stink" but yours does

Back
Top Bottom