• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who won the first debate?

Who won?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 101 51.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 28.2%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
I think it's pretty apparent that neither one of them won. The winners were those who chose not to watch.
And Chris Wallace once it ended. So who is the next victim, opps, I meant moderator?

Correct.

To add: Biden wouldn't give straight answers to important questions, like the one about packing the court. He outright refused to answer the question.

That's a BIG fail.

Yeah, he also copped the excuse, I'm not an elected official when refusing to answer the question about stacking the courts.
He looked at the cameras instead, and told people to vote.

Hey where are the people who said Biden was going to take a break every thirty minutes?

Liars

No, not liars. Both sides have to agree on the stipulations of the debate. The story was the Biden campaign asked for breaks every 30 min. and both parties had to agree. Trump didn't. Just as Trump asked for Biden's ears to be checked for electronic devices and Biden disagreed.

The only real gaffe was the Biden denying the green economy and claiming he is the Democratic Party.

WTF?

Trump LITERALLY wouldn’t condemn White Supremacists!!

W. T. F.

No, not liars. Both sides have to agree on the stipulations of the debate. The story was the Biden campaign asked for breaks every 30 min. and both parties had to agree. Trump didn't. Just as Trump asked for Biden's ears to be checked for electronic devices and Biden disagreed.
Oh Josie, you are trying so hard....

I think it's pretty apparent that neither one of them won. The winners were those who chose not to watch.

You see Trump **** the bed and you blame the smell on both.

Yeah, he also copped the excuse, I'm not an elected official when refusing to answer the question about stacking the courts.
Biden is probably craving one of those memory drugs by now.

He also said that for the question about calling the Portland Mayor and the Oregon Governor. "I'm not an elected official." But, according to Biden, he IS the Democratic Party.

Go figure.

You see Trump **** the bed and you blame the smell on both.

Tell me more, goofs. I'm voting for neither and they both were a complete embarrassment to their parties tonight. Go.

A friend of mine is a staunch Trump supporter --- got a flag waving outside his house and everything. Even HE said neither one of them won and he stopped watching.
Just has to be said: many people who do not support Trump wave flags.

Oh Josie, you are trying so hard....

Trying hard to explain simple facts to you tonight? Yes. It shouldn't be this difficult.

Wallace lost control of the debates so he was the real loser. Runner up loser was Joe Biden when he disrespected the POTUS, disrespected the office of the presidency, and called the president a "clown" a few times over the course of the debate. He also told the POTUS to shut up. So out of line...
Clown is being too nice.

He also said that for the question about calling the Portland Mayor and the Oregon Governor. "I'm not an elected official." But, according to Biden, he IS the Democratic Party.

Go figure.
The democratic party is not an elected official. You did not know that? I thought Q was keeping you informed...

Back
Top Bottom