• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who won the first debate?

Who won?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 101 51.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 28.2%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters

BrotherFease

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Most of you said Biden was going to win. Lots of interruptions, mainly by Trump. Wallace did a poor job of moderating.

Trump made a complete ass of himself. He wouldn't say whether he would concede, he refused to disparage white supremacy.

Completely lacking in shame, obesely immoral - Anderson Cooper.

A complete shit show - Dana Bash

Trump is a disaster, a complete pile of garbage.

Wallace lost control of the debates so he was the real loser. Runner up loser was Joe Biden when he disrespected the POTUS, disrespected the office of the presidency, and called the president a "clown" a few times over the course of the debate. He also told the POTUS to shut up. So out of line...

Trump made a complete ass of himself. He wouldn't say whether he would concede, he refused to disparage white supremacy.

Completely lacking in shame, obesely immoral - Anderson Cooper.

A complete shit show - Dana Bash

Trump is a disaster, a complete pile of garbage.
So you think it was a tie??!!

Next debate, Twumpy needs to be tied to the bed and Annie Wilkes needs to be the moderator.
And when Trump starts lying and interrupting....

66b5a4701344a29b55d8aaf79ca6d29a25ba3b7cr1-500-269_hq.gif

The only real gaffe was the Biden denying the green economy and claiming he is the Democratic Party.
He did not deny a green economy, and in fact supports and promotes many green programs. He does not support the "Green New Deal", but he is certainly more green friendly than Trump.

Biden certainly is the choice of the democratic party, and very much a centrist democrat.

Watching that....really hurt.

Trump has caused me to feel disgust countless times, but I've never had this strong a physical reaction before.

If I'm the only one who feels this way then...[throws papers into the air and lights a cigarette]....I quit.

Wallace lost control of the debates so he was the real loser. Runner up loser was Joe Biden when he disrespected the POTUS, disrespected the office of the presidency, and called the president a "clown" a few times over the course of the debate. He also told the POTUS to shut up. So out of line...
Correct.

To add: Biden wouldn't give straight answers to important questions, like the one about packing the court. He outright refused to answer the question.

That's a BIG fail.

I think it's pretty apparent that neither one of them won.

This. I cannot see either one of them picking up many votes based on this debate, and in fact, the "winner" might be the one who loses the fewest votes to third party candidates. It was bad, really bad.

Hey where are the people who said Biden was going to take a break every thirty minutes?

Liars

A friend of mine is a staunch Trump supporter --- got a flag waving outside his house and everything. Even HE said neither one of them won and he stopped watching.

Back
Top Bottom