• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whites suddenly abandon the idea of meritocracy

The simple fact is this ....when it comes to intellect ...the Asians ...and in particular the Han Chinese ..are the only group that could claim superiority.
How many times have they demonstrated this .....they beat Americans kids in the class room .....with the increased dis-advantage of having to master a second language.
Imagine if Americans were to compete with Asians ....in their own language.

They are not just a little better ....they are miles above Americans intellectually ...which is why I say ...they are the only group that can truly claim superiority!

Friend, my advice is don't concern yourself overmuch with who is or who isn't intellectually superior. Just do your job the best you can and kick in on discussions that have a bit more practical relevance.

hey..at least I didn't rick-roll you

but seriously, I think I'd rather take my chances in Afghanistan than in some parts of Chicago.

I've worked in "those areas" in Chicago numerous times and it's not nearly as bad as the media's narrative implies.

Back
Top Bottom