• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White AmeriKKKA tries to deport an American soldier who is an American citizen

You still haven't shared what you know about the discussion between the jailers and ICE. You are working solely on your assumptions of what happened combined with your clear and blatant biases....

And the rest of your race baiting nonsense is just that. Nonsense.

ICE didn't say the jailers told them this, they said the suspect told them directly he was an illegal, which is totally unbelievable considering he's an American. That's literally the stupidest excuse anyone has ever made up for false imprisonment, and even if it were true they'd still be completely in the wrong for imprisoning an American then forcing him to prove his citizenship. That's not how it works.

You know, if that's what you got from it, nothing I can do about it. You'll think and believe what you want anyway. You believe profiling has to be racist, I don't. If you work at the southern border, who else are you looking for? If you can answer that honestly and directly, you'll see the difference. But you won't. You'll do what you just did and twist and turn and avoid a specific answer.
Have a nice day.

It's uncanny how people who don't even live in this country purport to know that border patrol agents are all racist because they profile people with brown skin. Hell, half the border patrol agents have brown skin. I guess they're the exception to the rule. ;) Because we all know ONLY white border patrol agents could be racist.
This entire thread is about the left's need to win the argument by using their old standby, the race card. What a joke.

Was it wrong what happened to the man mentioned in the O/P.
Absolutely, but incidents like these are few and far between.

ICE didn't say the jailers told them this, they said the suspect told them directly he was an illegal, which is totally unbelievable considering he's an American. That's literally the stupidest excuse anyone has ever made up for false imprisonment, and even if it were true they'd still be completely in the wrong for imprisoning an American then forcing him to prove his citizenship. That's not how it works.

Argument from incredulity...

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT.. THEREFORE IT CAN'T BE TRUE....

Like I said. Ignorance and bias.

Back
Top Bottom